Orbiter Kenny Jones / @KENNYKJJ - Mushmouthed Stalker

Delicious Diversity

DEW AH LOOK FAV WAN BITCH??
kiwifarms.net
I honestly didn't expect a small post from my Discord to important enough to make it here on my thread.

But regardless, I see what you're saying about it being a panic attack there are some strong similarities to what I experienced last Friday.

Even though I'm not ruling out a panic attack there's a key difference between what I research about panic attacks and what I'm currently going through.

From what I've read about panic attacks it seems they don't leave any side effects but I've noticed a significant lack of energy since Friday.

But I intend to go to whatever doctor to find out for sure.This is the information I was referring to
To clarify - I don't think what you experienced was an actual panic attack. That would manifest more as an intense irrational feeling of dread. Rather, the fainting episode is a symptom of stress, as are panic attacks, and the only time I have experienced it was also when I experienced panic attacks due to severe stress.

If the cause is indeed stress then you gotta find a way to address that, because while a fainting episode is not dangerous, stress itself is and can lead to more serious health complications over the years. Not exactly an original take on my part but no harm in reminding people to take care of the mind as much as the body.

Definitely see a doctor though; I'm just some sped on Kiwi Farms with a similar story. ;)

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
What's your Discord about, snakes?
It's supposed to be just a general everything under the sun Discord, Snakes include. But most of the time its kinda inactive we have a few people from The OG Killstream Discord some from Kiwi farms and unfortunately trolls from "Plate Gang" not to mention Ralph fanboys.

Basically anything can be talked. The only two things I Don't Tolerate in my Discord Are furrie and pedos ( Ross and Puk15 found their way in not to long ago but have been removed).
Other than that all are welcome.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
I honestly didn't expect a small post from my Discord to important enough to make it here on my thread.

But regardless, I see what you're saying about it being a panic attack there are some strong similarities to what I experienced last Friday.

Even though I'm not ruling out a panic attack there's a key difference between what I research about panic attacks and what I'm currently going through.

From what I've read about panic attacks it seems they don't leave any side effects but I've noticed a significant lack of energy since Friday.

But I intend to go to whatever doctor to find out for sure.This is the information I was referring to
did you take the jab?

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
It's supposed to be just a general everything under the sun Discord, Snakes include. But most of the time its kinda inactive we have a few people from The OG Killstream Discord some from Kiwi farms and unfortunately trolls from "Plate Gang" not to mention Ralph fanboys.

Basically anything can be talked. The only two things I Don't Tolerate in my Discord Are furrie and pedos ( Ross and Puk15 found their way in not to long ago but have been removed).
Sorry if off topic, are you referring to Johnathon "bathtub boy" Ross?

If so, I thought he'd been inactive since he got arrested on stream - how long ago was this, and what has been happening with him recently?

Last edited:

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if off topic, are you referring to Johnathon "bathtub boy" Ross?

If so, I thought he'd been inactive since he got arrested on stream - how long ago was this, and what has been happening with him recently?
Yes, BathTub Ross. Ross is in some type of adult home from what I was told by a guy who dealt/deals with him.
The guy in question has spoken to Ross's grandmother a few types and (supposedly) helped get Ross "on the right path".

Now understand this is just I was told, the guy who told me this has done multiple livestreams with Ross and has likely spoken to him in Discord DMs more than anyone else.
But as far as I know it's Possible everything else could be made up or could be true. I just don't know.

Can_I_Rape_You_Anally

it gets responses
kiwifarms.net

Can I get an invite link? Would love to join

Bigpapapump

Connoisseur of KFC
kiwifarms.net

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
KENNY. HAVE A LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN' SNAKE.

View attachment 2854255

HE WAS IN OUR POOL, KENNY (not this one, this one's from Google, I'm not getting pool doxed). HE'S A BANDY BANDY (not joking, our indigenous brothers named him).

HE WAS CUTE AND SCARY AS FUCK.
The snake In the picture looks like a species of highly venomous coral snake from south America.

If you're In the US you likely ran across a novenomous King snake like the one I linkedin this reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220104-230946_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220104-230946_Google.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The snake In the picture looks like a species of highly venomous coral snake from south America.

If you're In the US you likely ran across a novenomous King snake like the one I linkedin this reply.
'Straya maaate.

@Fannyscum came to the wiki rescue. I'd never seen one before - we normally get the mega venomous Eastern Browns, the odd tree snake or diamond python, the friendly boys.

Meanwhile I get the shock of my life going just going for a cheeky dip. He was pretty cute tbh.