Orbiter Kenny Jones / @KENNYKJJ - Mushmouthed Stalker

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
This is a comment left on Drumr828's video by someone who shares your username and profile pic. @Kenny🐍Jones.

View attachment 1773719

Why is this a high point for you?
Well it's the year of covid-19 so it doesn't take too much to become a high point.

Also understand that my bad reputation (a undeserved reputation in my opinion) was because of my unfair treatment on the livestreams by Ralph and Josh.

So seeing Ralph Getting the shaft by others now seems Justice to me.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Well it's the year of covid-19 so it doesn't take too much to become a high point.

Also understand that my bad reputation (a undeserved reputation in my opinion) was because of my unfair treatment on the livestreams by Ralph and Josh.

So seeing Ralph Getting the shaft by others now seems Justice to me.

How about the possible closure of this site? Would that beat that as a high point?

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
How about the possible closure of this site? Would that beat that as a high point?
No, because that includes the disenfranchisement for people who have nothing to do with the issue that took place a few years ago.

Not going to lie watching Josh throwing a fit over this hole thing is funny to me.

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net
hey kenny made it out of proving grounds, :drink: ..
and
this linked by @theguntsexpartner
Read this as well, aside from asking Kenny Jones this is where I first became interested in him about his personal life
There are things in there I did not know previously which you may realise is where I was basing my questions off at times

archive the ade stream cause she deletes streams after a couple of weeks past
I have made sure to download my own copy and I will upload it should it occur

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Read this as well, aside from asking Kenny Jones this is where I first became interested in him about his personal life
There are things in there I did not know previously which you may realise is where I was basing my questions off at times

I have made sure to download my own copy and I will upload it should it occur
yeah, i linked it and archived it in the @adezero op, funny stuff...

Jan Karol Swit

Card game and fat retard enthusiast.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I never thought Kenny's thread would EVER get out of proving grounds much less into Ralph's subforum. Also what did ever happen to Kenny sperging on Ralph's OG thread? I recall the dude was on the page getting into sperg-fights for like 3 pages and it suddenly stopped.

Last edited: