Orbiter Kenny Jones / @KENNYKJJ - Mushmouthed Stalker

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I never thought Kenny's thread would EVER get out of proving grounds much less into Ralph's subforum. Also what did ever happen to Kenny Sperging on Ralph's OG thread? I recall the dude was on the page getting into sperg-fights for like 3 pages and it suddenly stopped.
I want to say there were threadbans because Kenny was having a spat with a user that was calling him a stalker/harasser/etc. that went on for three pages. Mods intervened because it was irrelevant to talking about Ralph so that was the end of it.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
I want to say there were threadbans because Kenny was having a spat with a user that was calling him a stalker/harasser/etc. that went on for three pages. Mods intervened because it was irrelevant to talking about Ralph so that was the end of it.
Was this spergout in the Wolfpup thread I made where he went on a Crohn's crusade against another user? I assumed Null put him here to fuck with him after Kenny made weird jabs in the livestream with @theguntsexpartner. I think Kenny belongs here he is a national treasure. I want him to livestream his chemistry experiments.

theguntsexpartner

kiwifarms.net
Was this spergout in the Wolfpup thread I made where he went on a Crohn's crusade against another user? I assumed Null put him here to fuck with him after Kenny made weird jabs in the livestream with @theguntsexpartner. I think Kenny belongs here he is a national treasure. I want him to livestream his chemistry experiments.
Meh, it could have been worse, I did have more questions planned but the stream had already gone for 2.5 to 3 hours

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I never thought Kenny's thread would EVER get out of proving grounds much less into Ralph's subforum. Also what did ever happen to Kenny sperging on Ralph's OG thread? I recall the dude was on the page getting into sperg-fights for like 3 pages and it suddenly stopped.
Well I was new and suspended temporarily from the thread for posting Off topic nonsense.
Letting someone like Spektor bait me wasn't a good idea.
So I've stayed away to avoid it happening again.

Kenny🐍Jones

Just A Guy
kiwifarms.net
Why?

Kenny is a good boi.

I really don't know what his problem Is.
To my knowledge I've never asked or "tried" to get Specter in VC to talk to me.
Just yesterday in fact Specter randomly joined a VC with me and some others.

I figured he had me muted, but I ask you, if there's someone already in a VC that you don't like why join in the first place?

Because if I'm muted then all that does is unnecessary Lower the quality of whatever conversation that's being had from us constantly talking over each other.

PS. In that same Discord Specter got bullied in general chat for unnecessary muting and blocking people.
But old habits die hard I suppose.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
REST IN PEACE KENNY JONES, YOU WERE A GOOD MAN

ALSO CLIFF MISSES YOU, PLEASE RETURN BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING

KENNY WAS LAST SEEN IN THIS AREA WHERE THE SNAKES WERE MATING
HE MAY HAVE WANTED TO JOIN THEM...... NEIGH HE JOINED THEM

1623317657633.png

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
You have autism mate, he said goodnight in the :gunt: server a couple hours ago.

View attachment 2249281

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2249281
This post is autistic but holy shit is that an impressive amount of snakes in one spot.