Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

Eddy84

kiwifarms.net

They can if it's relevant. Generally a psychological examination is part of qualifying for law enforcement work, and that involves evaluating mental health in terms of past history as well.

I certainly wouldn't want a crazy person on the verge of a killing spree to be getting a job as a cop.

He couldn't handle it. He's not crazy, imo, he's just socially developmentally delayed like all aspies (cops have to be socially sharp obviously) and has some kind of learning disorder like most of them

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He couldn't handle it. He's not crazy, imo, he's just socially developmentally delayed like all aspies (cops have to be socially sharp obviously) and has some kind of learning disorder like most of them

He's repeatedly made threats reminiscent of the kind of shit E Rodge said before his own spree. He's clearly mentally unfit, and that's even if he didn't have a previous history. He'd never pass a psychological examination.

Plus he's a midget. Many police agencies do not hire officers below a minimum height. Again, this is not unlawful discrimination as it is directly related to ability to carry out the job.

His marked social deficits are also not good for a cop. Cops have to be able to read people to some degree.

فيل

kiwifarms.net
We were all right about Kent's performance at school. He hasn't even taken a test and already he knows that he's fucked. His reading comprehension and reading skills are too poor to do well in school, which is why I think he should drop out. I have no idea how he is getting money for going to school. Perhaps one of his parents is encouraging him to go to school by paying him to do so, which is just bad parenting if that truly is the case.

If Kent is smart he would go to student services. He needs to talk to a career counselor and other educational experts at his school so that knows what kind of career options he has available, according to his strengths and limitations.

If Kent just wants money, he should get a full diagnosis for Aspergers syndrome. If a psychologist confirms that he has the disorder, he may qualify for SSI disability.

And then there's his problem with cursing. Well, his partial problem. He refuses to say words like ass or bitch, instead choosing to spell them out letter by letter: A-s-s; b-i-t-c-h; you get the picture. However, then he freely goes about using foul language, starting with perhaps the most innocuous 'pissed,' then advancing to 'cock,' when he says 'cockblocking.' And finally, when quoting the T-mobile girl, he freely says the word 'nigga.' The best part is he says nigga in the reference to the T-mobile girl referring to him as an, "ugly ass nigga." So in quoting it, Kent says, "Ugly a-s-s nigga." The fact he's so adamant about not saying 'ass' and then immediately afterwards says 'nigga' is hilarious to me.

His reluctance to swear I think comes from him being a Christian. I guess he was taught to avoid using fowl language and he actually took that advice seriously. However, if you watch his videos you will see that he is a hypocrite at times. He often tells his trolls to go to hell. That's cursing.

Shidoshi

kiwifarms.net
Damn this is depressing.

One of the comments on one of his videos:
"I really don't understand?! Why don't females like me?!" You will never feel the warmth of a females vagina. You will be masturbating the rest of your life because you a socially retarded idiot who feels like females owe you p*ssy because you buy and do nice things for them. You were meant to be a reject because you don't want to do anything to change your circumstances. Try not to hurt any black people when you go on your rampage. Talking about females only like thugs while you dress like a hoodlum from the early 2000s. Pathetic excuse for a man, slap the man who's sperm swum through your mother's loins to create you. He failed you more than you failed yourself, and that's the only reason I feel sympathy for you.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This just keeps getting sadder, but the way he words things it makes me think he just wants to fail, with his despression he doesn't know anything other than unhappyness and he's trying to not be but, he's so set in being unhappy he won't/can't change out.

There's no way it's not come up as @AnOminous mentioned aside when relevant they don't see your health issues or in many even criminal. (Heck I can write checks for my company and they didn't know about my lead foot till company car lol).I'm sure someone told him, with his time in mental health places and a therapist.
Kent's so scared of failing he's not trying in ways.

فيل

kiwifarms.net
Kent removed some random video about the GTA games, mainly GTA5. It was only 7 minutes long and he didn't say anything particularly interesting about it, in case of you were wondering. Looks like he fail edit that video because there's no introduction.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kent removed some random video about the GTA games, mainly GTA5. It was only 7 minutes long and he didn't say anything particularly interesting about it, in case of you were wondering. Looks like he fail edit that video because there's no introduction.

Looks like he reuploaded the GTA5 video, and there's a couple other ones that are recent. First is one about him talking about how he believes people hamper his attempts to get a girlfriend (Like the T-mobile incident). The other new one about his mental health.

Here he rants about how people have always since middle school tried to go behind his back and ruin his reputation. Talks about how he believes the biggest problem in his quest to get a girlfriend is people talking bad about him, blissfully glossing over the fact he's a whiny, self-hating baby.His persecution complex comes out wonderfully in this, talking about how people have always tried to spread rumors about him to try to stop him from getting a girlfriend. That if he ever told someone anything about a girl he liked, people would allegedly go to her and badmouth Kent. Now, the coli did try to mess with him by tracking down T-mobile lady and warning her about Kent, and he mentions an unnamed forum which I'd assume to probably be the coli badmouthing him to T-mobile lady, but other than that, I really doubt he's had other problems like that. Notably, he doesn't name any incident of this other than the T-mobile event. It's mostly him saying, "I think people did this--I betcha that's what they did!" Talks about how he hates humanity as a whole, and says 95% of people are all bad people who just want to hurt others reputations. Tells anyone who thinks he's going too far or to stop complaining should go jump off a bridge or get hit by a train and that he wouldn't care if they died. He talks about how he wants to curse in the video, but says he doesn't want to show that, 'side,' of him. Says he has a really evil side, and that he's taken his revenge against people who've done bad things to him. Veers into serious Elliot Rodger mode here, says he'll get back at anyone who does anything bad to him a thousandfold, and then goes on immediately to say he'll get back at them for triple what they did to him. ( :stupid:?)

Not a lot of new things by comparison to last. He says he's going to go to his therapist about getting formally diagnosed with Asperger's. Talks about getting arrangements set up for his grandmother's funeral. Other than that, it's mostly just him sperging for 10-minutes about how hard his class is, that he feels he's a failure at life and won't pass. Just a lot of what he said in the past video, though h mentions being excited for a WWE event tonight. All of that said, if there's one admirable thing, he at least talks a lot about how even if he feels like he's a failure and that he's going to fail, that he'll still try anyway. That he'll go on no matter how unlikely it seems. When he goes on like this, even if he's a bit whiny, he's coming off as an alright person. He only gives off the Elliot Rodger vibes when talking about women or dating (Like in the earlier video). When it's school, he just sounds like a depressed and miserable person as opposed to a potential mass murderer.

Holy shit Kent, 47-minutes? It's supposed to be a review of the entire series, as opposed to just 5, but still... He's played the games all the way back since 1 and 2, which were hardly anything like 3 and onward. He's really just sperging for nearly an hour about video games, nothing really of interest here, either in information about himself or any Elliot Rodger moments. Despite it being named a review, it's not much of a review. He goes over each game in chronological order starting at 3, and simply gushes about it for a time, talking about the things he liked it in and the stuff he disliked. It's mostly just unorganized fan boy raving. I think he said the phrase, "You know what I mean?" at least two hundred times in this video.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok that's really creepy.... When he says those forums is he meaning us? We some how ruined his date?

And again with the Phillies hat, we have it worse as fans than you do as a no gf having man.*sigh*

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually starting to feel really bad for Kent, and even though I'm kinda hoping this story has a happy ending, it's seeming more and more that in the next year or two, we're going to see Kent (and possibly others) dead. A lot of people are like, "I don't think he's gonna do it, blah blah blah." Remember: NO ONE ever thinks ANYONE is going to do it. Even when, in hindsight, you could see it coming a mile away.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok that's really creepy.... When he says those forums is he meaning us? We some how ruined his date?

I think he's probably referring to the Coli. It's been referenced a few times past in the thread as another site that has threads following Kent, and did actively attempt to track down T-mobile lady and tell her about Kent's creepy crap. Hell their threads on Kent seem a lot more active then ours.

Right now they're trying to get pictures of him to use to make an Okcupid for him, and then, actually utilizing the site well, trying to get him set up on dates with women.

فيل

kiwifarms.net

And again with the Phillies hat, we have it worse as fans than you do as a no gf having man.*sigh*

The Coli is the forum he's talking about. Those are the guys who tried to find out where the T-Mobile girl worked out. Those guys already figured out what high school Kent use to go to and what city he lives.

فيل

kiwifarms.net
Says he has a really evil side, and that he's taken his revenge against people who've done bad things to him. Veers into serious Elliot Rodger mode here, says he'll get back at anyone who does anything bad to him a thousandfold, and then goes on immediately to say he'll get back at them for triple what they did to him. ( :stupid:?)

Ah. This reminds me of that video where he was going on about how woman shouldn't disrespect him in public. He threatened that he would embarrass these women back like how they embarrassed him, yet he never explained how he would do such a thing. I didn't think too much of those threats since they were very vague, but these new ones seem ER-like. How can Kent call himself a nice guy if he comes off as a vengeful person. This is another hole in his nice guy persona.

Not a lot of new things by comparison to last. He says he's going to go to his therapist about getting formally diagnosed with Asperger's. Talks about getting arrangements set up for his grandmother's funeral. Other than that, it's mostly just him sperging for 10-minutes about how hard his class is, that he feels he's a failure at life and won't pass. Just a lot of what he said in the past video, though h mentions being excited for a WWE event tonight. All of that said, if there's one admirable thing, he at least talks a lot about how even if he feels like he's a failure and that he's going to fail, that he'll still try anyway. That he'll go on no matter how unlikely it seems. When he goes on like this, even if he's a bit whiny, he's coming off as an alright person. He only gives off the Elliot Rodger vibes when talking about women or dating (Like in the earlier video). When it's school, he just sounds like a depressed and miserable person as opposed to a potential mass murderer.

This is good news. Kent really needs to get this diagnosis done so he can start improving his life. I don't think he can make any deep, meaningful changes in his life until he realizes the limitations that he has due to Aspergers, which he never seemed to consider in his other videos prior.

Also, at least he's not alone. One guy who always commented on his videos, Barack Mkray, has Aspergers syndrome and also complains about problems that he has with women.

فيل

kiwifarms.net
New vid up:

I haven't watched it yet.

Edit: He's complaining about the same stuff as he did in the other online dating videos: catfishing even though it never has happened to him, women ignoring him on the dating websites. It's not really worth watching, I'd say. Although, he did admit to what websites that he used, which were Match.com and Plenty of Fish. Really hope his main profile picture on those websites don't have him wearing a hat.

Last edited:

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New vid up:

I haven't watched it yet.

Edit: He's complaining about the same stuff as he did in the other online dating videos: catfishing even though it never has happened to him, women ignoring him on the dating websites. It's not really worth watching, I'd say. Although, he did admit to what websites that he used, which were Match.com and Plenty of Fish. Really hope his main profile picture on those websites don't have him wearing a hat.

He brags about the fact he takes care to color coordinate his costumes in those, so yeah I'm going to guess he probably does wear his hats on the profile. The catfishing thing is really funny, though, since he outright admits he's never gotten a single response from a woman. He's just heard of stories of it, so he sees it as another reason backing his hatred of dating websites. Also going to guess, what with his, "All women are in my league," statement from earlier, that he only messages the most attractive women he can find on the site (The ones who are out of his league), and then promptly gets outraged when they don't respond to 5'2 autistic guy who dresses like a twelve-year old.

But, hey, he referred to women primarily as women instead of females, so at least it doesn't sound as bad as it could!
Another new video:

More of the same.

Aaaaand now he's back to throwing 'female' a lot more than a well-adjusted person should. He's also up to moving the 95% of women are evil mind game playing she-devils figure to 99%. I really do like the way he goes on about how women are dating JERKS who aren't well suited for them instead of nice guys like him, who they'd be a lot better with. Because obviously Kent knows who's a better match for a given woman then the woman herself.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He brags about the fact he takes care to color coordinate his costumes in those, so yeah I'm going to guess he probably does wear his hats on the profile. The catfishing thing is really funny, though, since he outright admits he's never gotten a single response from a woman. He's just heard of stories of it, so he sees it as another reason backing his hatred of dating websites. Also going to guess, what with his, "All women are in my league," statement from earlier, that he only messages the most attractive women he can find on the site (The ones who are out of his league), and then promptly gets outraged when they don't respond to 5'2 autistic guy who dresses like a twelve-year old.

Maybe if he wore a green suit with green tap dancing shoes and learned to sing, he could pass as a black leprechaun or a munchkin or something. They might find the little guy cute!

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least if he dressed up like a leprechaun, he'd at least score some points for being fun, having a little self-awareness, and demonstrating some thick skin.
Now I'm imagining Kent doing a video in a leprechaun costume, and not even acknowledging it. Like, he does his usual "women don't want me" spiel like he doesn't even know he's wearing the costume, or that doing so is just a regular occurrence for him and he doesn't feel the need to explain, or even acknowledge it.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So they had the memorial service for Kent's grandmother on the 20th, and the funeral is intended for the 27th. The party he's talking about is actually a party being held by his church's young adult group, in celebration of the group being around for two years...And was coincidentally on the same day as the memorial? I mean I guess there won't be another young adults group anniversary for another year, it still feels odd going from who was supposedly your most close family member's memorial to a party on the same day afterwards. He makes a big point about there being no alcohol or smoking, and only, "Good, clean Christian music--none of that cussing." He pretty much just whines about the fact he was alone during the party and that no women ever walked up to him and asked him out, though at least a couple of girls walked up to him to ask him why he was sulking in some corner. Towards the end, he randomly veers into complaining about people ruining his reputation. Kent really is a broken record.