Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

And like all great lolcows, he still hasn't learned a damn thing in social skills or how to not be a douchebag of a human. How old is this boy again? Is he coming near 25 years of being on this earth yet?

@Bassomatic thanks for the capping work!
He'll be 25 next year. Once he hits that age, I predict we'll be in for a meltdown. There will be a possibility where all his failures finally sink in, and the end result will be that he will shit himself and do nothing about it. After that meltdown, it will be back to business as usual since we all know incels never learn nor do they want to try a different approach.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
25 is a big year for all. I'm very glad Kent has dropped his suicide clock because that was the check out date.

Yeah nothing has changed for him. He's spinning stories like he has a life and he's just alone. I wouldn't doubt he's an introvert but doesn't mean you're socially off and isolated like he is.

He hates people out of jealously. Plus he's still mad for being used.

He sounded off in last video not sure if just depressed or meds. But even for Kent he sounded monotone and jumbled.

Hope he comes back he's my favorite cow and I miss yall members of Kent paradise.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even if so it doesn't fix any of Kent's real problems. Honestly anyone getting that surgery should get a thread. If you read how it's done it's crippling, and the long term effects are a very large risk. They are literally breaking your legs. It's stupid.

Thankfully medicare/caid doesn't pay for stuff like that, we've seen people weasel in plastic surgery before on gov healthcare due to mental issues, and with outsaying there are cases some surgery of that nature are needed medically or just to be "passable" in day to day life, not boob jobs for a stripper but work on a woman who's had masectomies, nose jobs for burn victims etc.

Even if Kent was in shape, and tall (the first he can do something about but he's lazy) he'd still be Kent and he's undatable because he's impossible to talk to, killing any social interaction and the basis of any relationship be it friend, SO, family work etc is how we interact and he's a damned monologing brick wall.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Breaking your legs > Constant suffering leading to suicide.
Kent could be 7 feet tall and he'd still be a suicide baiting emo spoiled brat incel.

Why do people who never got their dick wet keep trying to teach others how to date?

Kent also does things that make his height look worse like his big baggy clothes and strange style.

Grotesque

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Kent could be 7 feet tall and he'd still be a suicide baiting emo spoiled brat incel.

Why do people who never got their dick wet keep trying to teach others how to date?

Kent also does things that make his height look worse like his big baggy clothes and strange style.
Kent knows how to date. Give another female $$$$ until he stops and she dumps him.

Darwin Watterson

Holy fuck, the site looks like hot garbage now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope he’s doing okay. I don’t follow him anymore myself, but he’s still one of my pet cows. He sure did think I had it out for him, but the truth is I’ve always wanted to see him succeed.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to say I've been really just re-watching old Kent videos and can't get enough of them. Try listening to them while going to sleep and not stay awake LOLing. Other than the videos where he is genuinely sad, I like watching all of them. I've said this before but he very much reminds me of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon character, Yosemite Sam.

When Kent gets mad especially but even when Yosemite Sam is just talking.

If you know of a CENTRALIZED VIDEO YOUTUBE CHANNEL other than the usual suspects to watch Kent videos, please post them or the name of the channel!!! I really regret not saving his many from years ago but became so spoiled as he would sometimes post twice a day...never figured he would seriously stop.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
If you know of a CENTRALIZED VIDEO YOUTUBE CHANNEL other than the usual suspects to watch Kent videos, please post them or the name of the channel!!! I really regret not saving his many from years ago but became so spoiled as he would sometimes post twice a day...never figured he would seriously stop.
I know about a few, links below. The later ones have Kent videos but not dedicated solely to him. Maybe some lost gems that the main folks like @Liquid Kent don't have in the archives, be worth a scan to see!

But yeah, if anyone has other channels with Kent content please post here. I miss the little fella. So, be nice to have some links to reminisce by watching some classic Kent over the weekend!

Liquid Kent
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCva95Xqyb874IZVMJL06_yQ

Kent TV
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsOzwisr5L8sjm0o0EuZi1A

Kent Archive
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8JiKGVXYA-x3eV1e52RkqQ

cOmp
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bSENFKP55uS44dVZeF5tQ

Ucci Perez
https://www.youtube.com/user/machamp14

Also, I just found this channel thru a recommended video. This channel is not just Kent videos interestingly enough. I just came across it so have no idea if these other dudes are other virgins with rage! Might be worth checking out some of them. Maybe we can find a temporary replacement til Kent returns!

You wouldn't like me when I get gutta
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcVvBUylGdjCS4jz5PVSag

Annnd, I am sure its been posted before, but I don't remember it. @Bassomatic is this one known? Do you recall seeing it?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino