Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if we can add those archives to the OP. I'll ping a mod.

Yes this is an old video at same time of operation THUGS. Gosh seeing Kent so young and happy knowing the path he took and frankly is probably still on.

Those videos were in high school time and he was active in church youth groups before he started sulking around the church becoming outcast by his choosing even when members reached out.

Gutta is one of the long time keepers of the blackosphere with Kent jamil baraka and a few others. Jamil has a thread here and he and Kent were off and on frienemies.

• Informative
Reactions: LiveFromNS

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
This was my sole contribution to the Kentosphere. It is one of his rage videos from the Golden Era. I wish I saved more dammit!!! Others have stolen & shared this video (as I did) and as long as the "Kentry Spirit" is kept alive, I am fine with it.

I'll probably just sit in my boxers all-weekend and put beer in a cooler so I don't need to get-up and go to the fridge. Looking forward to Kent videos as much weekend football...Thanks for the LINKS!

TRIVIA: Years ago I emailed Kent and offered to buy one of his hats with "Kent" inscripted on the side (he gets "Kent" on all his hats btw).............he replied back with a simple "no."

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I offered to send a rare hat I own to Kent to a PO box so he could keep his dox safe, he told me to kill myself. He's not a great collector really when someone offers free things to your collection and you lash out at them all because I have had girl friends.

@kentaholic if you really want to do it the Kent-try way, get a fridge in your room like he had.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think I am the "troll" who told him to date a guy and that he then subsequently told to "jump off a bridge!" (see @8:50+ in the attached video). However with his large fanbase plenty of other guys must've done the same.

Sometimes in his chats I would say "I'd date you Kent! You're really cute!"...Kent would say "thanks" and ask me for my personal information. I'd then act coy egging him on until I finally dropped the "I don't know if I am your type but I am a single 55yo white man" (or some other variant of homosexual dude). I can only imagine the amount of steam that must've shot out of Kent's ears as he gritted his teeth in RAGE.

• Winner
Reactions: LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
So seriously, does anyone have any update on him? It be interesting to see if he is doing better. Or worse!

Its always weird when he goes silent. I always wonder if someone intervened and forced him to stop or he is medicated or locked up or something.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kent just turned 24 and said the big quarter century mark was when the no gf an hero would be.

He also dropped that talk pretty quickly when he kinda caught on he could be thrown back in the loony bin for it. Frankly, I still have mixed feelings on someone so ego filled could take their own life. He has serious depression issues and doesn't think long term despite his claims but I can't see him ever do it and we have seen him at is lowests and he still managed to be a snide snob.

Also aside the fact he legally can't get a fire arm, I don't seem him having many ways of doing it. Even in his states of depression he could get into details, of it.

He wouldn't crash his car because he'd look like an idiot who can't drive. I don't see him doing anything "hard" like seppuku or self immoation (even though 3rd degree burns don't have nerves left if using a proper fuel it could be pretty painless but doing it via gas like most do it'll be one HELL of a ride out.

Kent doesn't really have any way to get into pills. Maybe throw him self off the light house ?

One major warning sign of serious suicide is talking about how... he has serious depression issues but never talked about the attempts and always spun it as a pity grab and dare say threat.

Maybe Momma Brown established some sped controls on all forms of social media? I kinda see her as the type of really wanting Kent outta the house and doing something. These NEET types seem to always incur the wrath of family when they start making messes that spill into the household.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
My feelings about our Patron Saint is that at least 80% of his issues are related to his height. The other is 19% being obsessed with femails and 1% legitimate psychological issues stemming from non-height related issues (btw height-related issues being bullying, rejection, etc.)

The reason why I am making such a damning assertion is because 1) Kent isn't a bad-looking guy (note: I specifically didn't say handsome) and 2) Most black men are in an equal or worse situation are better-off and the common denominator is their height. He is five foot two with an average height of 5'10 in the states + the great emphasis blacks put on physical prowess/athleticism vs. less visceral pursuits.

Most men who are less than average height do not have an easy time dating and even if they end up with an average-looking overweight woman (which IS MOST men of ALL heights btw) that isn't exactly winning! But height is a staggeringly important variable in "the dating scene" for men. All studies over-fucking-whelmingly confirm this. The characteristics men consider attractive vary from fatass to anorexic to short to redhead. However for men? Wherever you go on the planet the Tinder statistics show "tall, handsome...and maybe dark). Esp considering how social-media exacerbates superficiality and is spreading globally, he might even have a problem getting a date in The Congo with a pygmy femail.

I love the Lil' Fella but I also realize my love is based him entertaining me rather than pure enjoyment for his words (a dysfunctional exploitative love). I wish Kent was taller and I never heard of him to be honest because he would have developed physically, socially and emotionally.

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ambien and railroad tracks.

Grab a pillow and take a nap on the rails.

Or I mean you could just jump in front of.
that may be what happened to that CIA NIGGER HUNTER Terry, to be fair that may have been an order from Mr. God. I seriously don't think Kent would do this (but it's a painless way from all I've heard from both engineers, and medical people) so I don't mind making a joke about how he's too short to lay across the tracks and would just be passed over.

Maybe Momma Brown established some sped controls on all forms of social media? I kinda see her as the type of really wanting Kent outta the house and doing something. These NEET types seem to always incur the wrath of family when they start making messes that spill into the household.
I am unsure what her input is, a lot of me says she gave up and for some reasons a self imposed exile, other parts of me said she's cracked down a second time. I know he's been in trouble for some of his antics. Kent gets tard bux so she could charge him rent and let him just sit and sulk. Problem is as we last saw Kent he was still unmotivated to change his life, I really think if mom cracked down or not he's doing nothing with his life just sitting around drinking soda watching wrasslin.

My feelings about our Patron Saint is that at least 80% of his issues are related to his height. The other is 19% being obsessed with femails and 1% legitimate psychological issues stemming from non-height related issues (btw height-related issues being bullying, rejection, etc.)

The reason why I am making such a damning assertion is because 1) Kent isn't a bad-looking guy (note: I specifically didn't say handsome) and 2) Most black men are in an equal or worse situation are better-off and the common denominator is their height. He is five foot two with an average height of 5'10 in the states + the great emphasis blacks put on physical prowess/athleticism vs. less visceral pursuits.

Most men who are less than average height do not have an easy time dating and even if they end up with an average-looking overweight woman (which IS MOST men of ALL heights btw) that isn't exactly winning! But height is a staggeringly important variable in "the dating scene" for men. All studies over-fucking-whelmingly confirm this. The characteristics men consider attractive vary from fatass to anorexic to short to redhead. However for men? Wherever you go on the planet the Tinder statistics show "tall, handsome...and maybe dark). Esp considering how social-media exacerbates superficiality and is spreading globally, he might even have a problem getting a date in The Congo with a pygmy femail.

I love the Lil' Fella but I also realize my love is based him entertaining me rather than pure enjoyment for his words (a dysfunctional exploitative love). I wish Kent was taller and I never heard of him to be honest because he would have developed physically, socially and emotionally.
Prince was a weird black man he was also kinda "gay" looking, dressed like a weirdo and had pussy than a gynocoligst convention. Kent is a fucking werido. That's 99% his issues.

While tinder is an active site and big sample size, what's it based on ? Looks. No shit it's gonna have a bias because it's asking what do you like in someone, based on only their looks. It's a loaded and rigged game to ask that there. It's a self defeating ordeal to cite that. You might as well say I was on Christian Mingle and the only reason I'm not getting dates is I'm Muslim or some shit. Sorry, that's not fair.

I never deny his height is an issue, but he has NOTHING to make up for it. All of us have one strike that's a deal breaker for some people others, people flex on. They flex if there's other good things. For example some one may say I'd never date a blonde period and hold to that others it's a big strike but if she's got a good body, and great job you cut that slack. Kent is short and that turns a lot off, but he's a fucking werido neet with learning disorders and mental illnesses.

To not be cruel, but list it like a score card, he's poor, he's got no education, he's socially weird, he's got no job, he lives at home, he doesn't make people laugh in a good way, so there's no reason to flex on his height. If he was a doctor saving burn victims, some women would see his depression and height as too much to deal with still and others think his good career is worth giving a shot.

Unless you have serious medical issues not just manlet most kids are around the same size. We've seen little Kent he looked medically normal, he probably was a bit shorter on avg but in an age like Kindergarden it doesn't matter ages like that are where you learn to socialize and behave in public. Kent failed on this due to his mental problems.

As I've re watched Kent to a disturbing amount of times, Kent is open he was mentally ill 'tism and reading disorders like he stated he had as well as depression are clinical. Being bullied (and I question how much was not self impossed from what high school mates said) can trigger them and make them work. But if you bully a man with depression it's a lot worse than someone with out. You can be pushed into depressive states but if you're wired for it you are. Clinical depression is different than a state induced by events.

tl;dr
Kent is wack that's why he's funny, his height doesn't factor in at all because before a girl could give a fuck about his height he just was a strange little dude. Even in person that's what people said and he bragged about, how he dressed and sulked around and just started at girls.. that kind of look where you seem unhinged is going to trigger in the mind before if someone is good looking or tall.

Liquid Kent

Solid Kent's Phantom
kiwifarms.net
You might as well say I was on Christian Mingle and the only reason I'm not getting dates is I'm Muslim or some shit. Sorry, that's not fair.
I want to frame this quote on my wall, it's like a reverse-Anthony Burch when he did it with Sarkeesian's tweet, but instead of being cuck central, it's nothing but the truth and full of win.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• DRINK!
Reactions: Bassomatic

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net

I will say that as a woman, my aversion to dating short guys was always based on the fact that they never fucking get PAST their own shortness and constantly acted insecure and defensive about it. Whether it was throwing a fit because they wanted me to wear flats instead of heels when we go out so I wouldn’t be taller than them, or being overly possessive and aggressive to other, taller dudes for no reason, short men are their own worst enemy sometimes. The height didn’t bother me...it was the emotional baggage they dragged around because of it.

One time I was at the shop and a man around five foot one or two was outside crossing the parking lot and a car rolled up to exit as he was walking just across the exit and he threw a FIT, just jumpingn up and down shouting at this car and banging on the hood like an ape. Then he came into buy something and was queued in front of me, his white beater showing off absurdly over-worked shoulders and arms, every gesture filled with defensiveness and insecurity. And it was like, “this right here. This is what turns me off. Not the height itself, but the anger and snappishness that comes with it.” I actually think shorter guys are kind of cute, but they’re not worth the exhaustion of putting up with their insecurities.

Last edited:

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Prince was a weird black man he was also kinda "gay" looking, dressed like a weirdo and had pussy than a gynocoligst convention. Kent is a fucking werido. That's 99% his issues.

tl;dr
Kent is wack that's why he's funny, his height doesn't factor in at all because before a girl could give a fuck about his height he just was a strange little dude. Even in person that's what people said and he bragged about, how he dressed and sulked around and just started at girls.. that kind of look where you seem unhinged is going to trigger in the mind before if someone is good looking or tall.

No. The height issue preceded all the other issues. It is the root of this tree and defines Kent and all his -isms. Even if Kent was roughly the same size as his peers in grade school, being smaller meant he wasn't picked for dodgeball or whatever probably not even in the top half. So the alienation started early. Secondly, this continued to a much worse degree as he failed to develop physically. As is time playing football was a farce to impress a feeamayle (who ended up not liking him). Also I said this the black community so all those issues of athletes being treated like Kings.

I'm sure Prince or Lil' Wayne or whomever found a way to use being stigmatized to their advantage (Prince self-taught himself many instruments and was an obsessive). No need to mention the fact that he was wealthy and award winning probably helped him as well. Remember feeeamayles be tryin' to climb the social-hierarchy ladder since the dawn of time. For most women (especially the conventially-attractive hot ones) status is everything. Be it a handsome boyfriend, nice car, etc...they all project outwards not inwards like I dunno...Thoreau or something. And in the modern era? For a black feeeamayle? Forget about it...better be 6'4, drive a BMW and have a degree and this is to get some black woman who wouldn't dare be seen in public without makeup and her weave.

It really is super-unfortunate for Kent that he wasn't given some type of height-intervention early in life. In fact it isn't uncommon for white parents today to give their non-athletic, no need to be tall sons growth-hormone just to be above the standard deviation for height. To some extent American athleticism is held up by slavery, black obsession with athleticism/physicality and status.

btw: do you know why he is 5'2? Does he have some syndrome he's mentioned that causes this height because it isn't really dwarfism is it? I could see child-abuse causing this. Read a horrifying story years ago of some Christian parents who very sparingly fed feed their only son because he thought he was evil (I mean like a bag of carrots a day). They also kept him locked up without schooling. When he was 16? they kicked him out of the house. A police officer found him wandering around and thought he was like 8 or something based on his height....anyway....sorry to rant....Kent doesn't seem to have been malnourished.

I will say that as a woman, my aversion to dating short guys was always based on the fact that they never fucking get PAST their own shortness and constantly acted insecure and defensive about it.
LOL. The studies have specifically addressed that what women say and what women actually do are opposed. I'm not saying you are lying to yourself but you are implying that if you meant Kent and he was a great guy (a one percenter) you would actually be sexually attracted to him? I don't mean friend attracted to him or I love having dinner with him (umm..he's paying right?)...I mean tear his clothes off or vice versa. I mean romanticizing about married life with him. This is how most feeamayles view their potential partner. this is what most women desire. Of course there are exceptions and you may actually be one of them (i doubt it not gonna lie).

Anyways you saying...its his toxic personality not his physicality...simply carries no weight.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
No. The height issue preceded all the other issues. It is the root of this tree and defines Kent and all his -isms. Even if Kent was roughly the same size as his peers in grade school, being smaller meant he wasn't picked for dodgeball or whatever probably not even in the top half. So the alienation started early. Secondly, this continued to a much worse degree as he failed to develop physically. As is time playing football was a farce to impress a feeamayle (who ended up not liking him). Also I said this the black community so all those issues of athletes being treated like Kings.

I'm sure Prince or Lil' Wayne or whomever found a way to use being stigmatized to their advantage (Prince self-taught himself many instruments and was an obsessive). No need to mention the fact that he was wealthy and award winning probably helped him as well. Remember feeeamayles be tryin' to climb the social-hierarchy ladder since the dawn of time. For most women (especially the conventially-attractive hot ones) status is everything. Be it a handsome boyfriend, nice car, etc...they all project outwards not inwards like I dunno...Thoreau or something. And in the modern era? For a black feeeamayle? Forget about it...better be 6'4, drive a BMW and have a degree and this is to get some black woman who wouldn't dare be seen in public without makeup and her weave.

It really is super-unfortunate for Kent that he wasn't given some type of height-intervention early in life. In fact it isn't uncommon for white parents today to give their non-athletic, no need to be tall sons growth-hormone just to be above the standard deviation for height. To some extent American athleticism is held up by slavery, black obsession with athleticism/physicality and status.

btw: do you know why he is 5'2? Does he have some syndrome he's mentioned that causes this height because it isn't really dwarfism is it? I could see child-abuse causing this. Read a horrifying story years ago of some Christian parents who very sparingly fed feed their only son because he thought he was evil (I mean like a bag of carrots a day). They also kept him locked up without schooling. When he was 16? they kicked him out of the house. A police officer found him wandering around and thought he was like 8 or something based on his height....anyway....sorry to rant....Kent doesn't seem to have been malnourished.

LOL. The studies have specifically addressed that what women say and what women actually do are opposed. I'm not saying you are lying to yourself but you are implying that if you meant Kent and he was a great guy (a one percenter) you would actually be sexually attracted to him? I don't mean friend attracted to him or I love having dinner with him (umm..he's paying right?)...I mean tear his clothes off or vice versa. I mean romanticizing about married life with him. This is how most feeamayles view their potential partner. this is what most women desire. Of course there are exceptions and you may actually be one of them (i doubt it not gonna lie).

Anyways you saying...its his toxic personality not his physicality...simply carries no weight.
Bro, I’m not talking bout Kent, he’s weird even without the height. I would not date him anyway, his personality is trash. But I actually like shorter guys and think they’re cute and sweet...most of the guys I’ve dated are on the shorter side, ie under five seven. But even if they are my type, they wear me out with the insecurity and worrying they do.

Getting all, “feeeemales are this and that, studies show, science sez they’s all lying, the statistics the data the numbers blah blah” is just as bad as incels like Kent. calm down with the “you only wanna go to dinner with short men if he's paying” insinuations. This thread is for loling at Kent and his hat collection, this ain’t reddit.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Bro, I’m not talking bout Kent, he’s weird even without the height. I would not date him anyway, his personality is trash. But I actually like shorter guys and think they’re cute and sweet...most of the guys I’ve dated are on the shorter side, ie under five seven. But even if they are my type, they wear me out with the insecurity and worrying they do.

Getting all, “feeeemales are this and that, studies show, science sez they’s all lying, the statistics the data the numbers blah blah” is just as bad as incels like Kent. calm down with the “you only wanna go to dinner with short men if he's paying” insinuations. This thread is for loling at Kent and his hat collection, this ain’t reddit.

SHDM.

You sound a typical Twenty-Eighteen feeamayle who say they be liking nice guys but only date them tall no good sorry thugs or them tall lightskineded pretty boys. I'm just gonna tell you to have a blessed day and go about muh business, ya' smell me?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino