Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
SHDM.

You sound a typical Twenty-Eighteen feeamayle who say they be liking nice guys but only date them tall no good sorry thugs or them tall lightskineded pretty boys. I'm just gonna tell you to have a blessed day and go about muh business, ya' smell me?

Lol, okay.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Now that was quality bait posting, my mouth was full of hook.
Actually wasn't trolling and rather than focusing on the exceptions (which do benefit some people and create conditions in which they thrive), I am sure that if Kent was of average height he would have at least have a feeeamayle by then ~twenty-fifteen or so~(not "now" because that would suggest him having several baby mamas).

But like I...errr sorry...Kent always says.........."it is"............."what"..........[ excuse me there's a car passing by]......."it is".

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
The Youtube Gods looked kindly upon me today and recommended this guys channel below. Basically, he looks like an Old Kent and he talks about how "nice guys" finish last.

I haven't really watched the entire video, but there are several strangely coincidental parallels. Feel like I am getting to see Kent twenty years from now.

Reactions: Liquid Kent

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed a new Kent themed rap song was uploaded to youtube 1 week ago.
I like it better musically than the ones from the loveshy forum, but it isn't entirely made up of Kent voice clips like those.

Fascinating little dude.
I actually really like this a lot.

I wish more lolcows had rap songs dedicated to them.

Last edited:

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't checked on Kent in ages and he has a WWE belt and quoting EC3. Hm.

At least he's still chugging along. It would be nice to see him with some friends though.

• Feels
Reactions: LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
I just decided to have a look at all the videos from this channel. While it is mostly WWE/vid game stuff, there are a few of the more typical videos Kent is known for where he talks about himself, his life, struggles, being a loner etc etc. Anyway, I backed up all of the following to my HD, haven't watched any save for the missing his dog one. But here they are for posterity, maybe some are worthy of discussion or commentary after others have viewed them.

EDIT-Cant call our man Kent anymore:
Kentnomore.png

Last edited:

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
Oh God, the reek of the autism, especially in the vid, Why I Dislike People in Positions of Power. By his ranting, you can pretty much figure out that he’s having problems with his current manager or supervisor. If he really wants to not have a supervisor or manager, he would need to create his own business and go self-employed but he hasn’t because he can’t do it because he doesn’t have the skills or knowledge to do it. He has terrible social skills which is why he had issues dating and why he had issues in previous jobs; those skills are critical for him to run his own business along with having some education or having picked up business skills in other ways. 2019 Kent is the same as 2018/2017/2016/2015 Kent - still whining, still austistic af, still anti-social.

Is Kent a furry now?
The lone wolf thing has been a Kentism for quite a while. He likes to think of himself as this mysterious guy that keeps to himself when in reality he just has no people skills. As it was mentioned before, he picked it off a wrestler and gave it his own autistic twist. It will never be as amusing and creepy as his whole "ya smell me" schtick.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah. He was into Baron Corbin whose nickname is the lone wolf. I guess Kent didn't accept the change over to Constable Corbin and stuck with it.
The lone wolf thing has been a Kentism for quite a while. He likes to think of himself as this mysterious guy that keeps to himself when in reality he just has no people skills. As it was mentioned before, he picked it off a wrestler and gave it his own autistic twist. It will never be as amusing and creepy as his whole "ya smell me" schtick.
That comment I made was pretty tongue-in-cheek.

Is joke.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino