Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
Well, I think we can figure out that Kent is never going to leave home or get friends or a gf. I hope Momma Kent is prepping her estate with a lawyer’s help to provide an annuity or something for him. With this malformed personality and social behaviors, he is not going to make any inroads into society for relationships or more than minimum wage jobs.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I think we can figure out that Kent is never going to leave home or get friends or a gf. I hope Momma Kent is prepping her estate with a lawyer’s help to provide an annuity or something for him. With this malformed personality and social behaviors, he is not going to make any inroads into society for relationships or more than minimum wage jobs.
I feel momma Kent is also part of the problem, Kent is a dummy and weird no doubt. But I know lower people than him in function and personality whom make it work, either with a group home, case worker or family support.

Kent is a goof and dummy but there's untapped in him. I still think he got let go at target due to his behavior (over all being weird and unstettling at a entry job) and listed it as "tried" for work so he never will again.

I'm just happy our champion is back, when do we learn about 2019 feeemales?

Littleblackchyld

kiwifarms.net
I feel momma Kent is also part of the problem, Kent is a dummy and weird no doubt. But I know lower people than him in function and personality whom make it work, either with a group home, case worker or family support.

Kent is a goof and dummy but there's untapped in him. I still think he got let go at target due to his behavior (over all being weird and unstettling at a entry job) and listed it as "tried" for work so he never will again.

I'm just happy our champion is back, when do we learn about 2019 feeemales?
He’s claiming to be a ’lonewolf’; that’s the fallback position when people are so effed up that they pretend that they are bravely staying apart from society when the truth is that society tossed them out on their ass. He hasn’t said anything about females cause I think he finally realized he can’t get one unless he pays like Greer.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s claiming to be a ’lonewolf’; that’s the fallback position when people are so effed up that they pretend that they are bravely staying apart from society when the truth is that society tossed them out on their ass. He hasn’t said anything about females cause I think he finally realized he can’t get one unless he pays like Greer.
He's played that before, but he's deeply lonely I wonder how long this game will keep this time. How long he's been dark though, he might not share his girl problems on YT anymore, it's a shame.

You are 100% right, on him using it as a cope. If he wasnt well him, he'd probably be an introverted person over all, but not what he is. He's not standing away from society at all. A real lone wolf would full hermit (something I suggest everyone do a few days a year) I mean sleep outside, feed yourself with a spear, etc. Kent says he's not part of society yet lives off it. He's just not wanted.

Reactions: LiveFromNS

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, first time poster in this thread but have been following Kent for a while. Completely agree with the notion that the lone wolf thing is just a coping mechanism. You see it all the time with other men in Kent's situation (just look at the comment section of the latest video!). I guess, pretending to have rejected society is a more comforting thought than having been rejected by society.

What are these 'good qualities' he says he has, in the video? Does he not see that having good qualities is contradictory to the position he finds himself in? His inability to gain female companionship etc. I guess that ties in to the whole lone wolf defense.

Also any idea what he's referring to in general @ 5:12 when he talks about not liking being told what to do?

Reactions: Bassomatic

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Firstly welcome to the site and Kent paradise.

What's funny to me, we know people like Kent are not so bright, so they think the act fools people, when they also look at sites like this and call us what ever names they read we see right thru it, Kent may be a dumb dumb, but I don't think he's not aware he's lying to himself and others. So the wool isn't over eyes and he still runs with the lie. I find it interesting, incels are a strange group.

Kent never much expands on his "good" and when he does it reminds me of the old Chris rock "niggas vs black people" skit. Where a nigga brags he didn't go to jail all year. Kent does honestly say he's a good person because he doesn't do clearly unwelcome and dangerous acts like the rest of the world stands up and claps for a drunk driver. The reason he lists not getting into fights as proof he's good. He's not well good. He's not evil persay he's a pretty shitty lazy kid and most of it can't be blamed on his mental problems.

Also him saying he's good, and the world is wrong helps his ego, and women only like bad boys. This has been going since the start of Kent. It's strange I know doctors whom are married, I'd say closing sucking chest wounds in the ER at 4am on holidays makes you a good person good pay or not. So the rabbit hole is really just spinning reality to fit his liking. Kent also claims he's a 1%er, not as in the meme about income but as he literally thinks 99% of humans are bad and that's why he's single. He's just too good for feeemales and they can't see it.

His depressive swings are when reality hits him, and he really beats himself up for the uncontrolable issues like his height. Even in his depression and pity parties his ego still pops by, he's never once mentioned his lack of social skills, unemployment, junk food diet, etc. It's skin color, looks etc.

Kent is mentally a teen at his best, and he feels being a legal adult and having been handed some adult things like a car. He doesn't have to listen to anyone. Not aware adults do, we have bosses, family, laws etc. Being an adult sucks. Kent views himself as one with no grasp of being an adult because he's not. Being told what to do he sees as childish and reminds him of his bad years in school, so he thinks he can just behave how ever with no social/legal/moral repercussions. To him that's "adult".

Littleblackchyld

kiwifarms.net
Yes, @Bassomatic! You recalled that old Chris Rock skit! It's the the truth though but it speaks to something more fundamentally wrong with Kent. Kent only wants to do the bare minimum to live in society. Now, don't get me wrong, sometimes, we all do the bare minimum for a short stretch of time when things may have gotten too out of control in life or we choose to do the bare minimum at the office because things at home need focused attention or vice versa. However, Kent wants to do the bare minimum all the time because he's lazy and doesn't want to do the work to be better in anything.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love old Chris Rock, so much of that was a head of it's time, glad to see someone else knows it! I remember Kent's old videos when he was just out of the nut house and in therapy, I don't mean to bash shrinks if you need one or it helps, but I noticed after he got out, his bragging was bare min, and accusing others of being less. Kent was around people lower than him in functionality.

Seriously he listed "I shower" as reason he is better and date worthy. We know Kent was special ed but in a public school, he was around and saw higher functioning people and the cool kids. He wasn't one, but in the loony bin Kent really was the top dog, a big fish in small pond. He probably liked it but also it created a sense of worth in a bad way, because he was around people who are seriously a mess and he compared them and then felt that's "normal".

I might snag micky D's in a rush or wear the same jeans twice, we all do it as you said. The thing is that's not the regular, Kent once does the bare min and feels that's a free pass. Like a video game level up. I killed the bad guy once so I don't have to fight crime anymore. It was done and move back to his pleasure seeking.

I really think that's why he's never tried school or work again, he tried once failed and "proved" it doesn't work for him so he will move on. Even though he grinds me at times because his actions I try to understand he's legit a depressive sufferer, and that's not fun. Sure in an episode leaving bed may be hard basic tasks sometimes need a reward or thumbs up to help you roll thru the down times. Kent tho, doesn't see when he's not in a depressive state why he doesn't get a red carpet for brushing his teeth.

Lastly, remember his NFL videos? I liked them, opened my mind and heart and tried with no malice to help him. I wanted to see Kent do something that made him happy both because when he was in a good state it was nice to see, but he gave us more sweet sweet vids. I suggested some incredibly easy things that would take 5 mins a week I am not over stating. He raged out, told me off and stopped making vids he enjoyed and fans enjoyed because in less time you spend staring at your Kruig warming or waiting for ice cubes you could double views and happiness in a hobby. Mother fucker is lazy.

Grotesque

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I remember Kent's old videos when he was just out of the nut house and in therapy, I don't mean to bash shrinks if you need one or it helps, but I noticed after he got out, his bragging was bare min, and accusing others of being less. Kent was around people lower than him in functionality.

Seriously he listed "I shower" as reason he is better and date worthy. We know Kent was special ed but in a public school, he was around and saw higher functioning people and the cool kids. He wasn't one, but in the loony bin Kent really was the top dog, a big fish in small pond. He probably liked it but also it created a sense of worth in a bad way, because he was around people who are seriously a mess and he compared them and then felt that's "normal".
I think that's parental issues, similar to Chris Chan. The normal reaction to being in a psych ward is empathy for those who are struggling, and relating with them since you're going through some of that yourself and know those feels.

These reactions of outright disdain towards those who are struggling make me think that they're being pressured into believing that EVERYTHING IS FINE with their situation by parents, or maybe even himself, I don't know. But, considering that Kent appears to keep being forced into shit min wage jobs where he loathes his boss every year or so, I'm assuming parents.

In order for Kent to become an 'adult', his depression and rock bottom self-esteem need to be addressed first, not brushed under a rug. And that's a very difficult, if not impossible process for someone with autism. (If Kent has autism, I think he sadly has never been tested or diagnosed yet, but he clearly has signs of it).

kiwishazz

kiwifarms.net
If anyone here is someone Kent trusts, theres a very large and well known production company doing a very large doc on love-shies and we tryna get Kent and a few others in the doc

PM if you are such a person

not trolling, k thx

Last edited:

Succubus

kiwifarms.net
If anyone here is someone Kent trusts, theres a very large and well known production company doing a very large doc on love-shies and we tryna get Kent and a few others in the doc

not trolling, k thx
Can't see Kent wanting to do something like that.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

not trolling, k thx
Please say you're going to get Eatdapussy445 in there as well.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
For some reason, I had the random thought that "Kent is my Spirit Animal". I then thought of having a shirt made. No. I'm not kidding.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino