Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

jamescool123

kiwifarms.net
He's deleted all his non WWE videos. But on one of them, he said that's he wants to LOSE subscribers? Guessing which ones he's talking about?

...then right at the end of the video he says "feel free to like my videos, share it, and to subscribe to my channel... click on the bell and you'll be notified of every single video that I upload. And feel free to follow me on IG and twitter."

So he's talking shit when he says he wants to lose subscribers.

RichardDripp

Make Kiwi Farms great again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's deleted all his non WWE videos. But on one of them, he said that's he wants to LOSE subscribers? Guessing which ones he's talking about?

I am all for people following their dreams. Kent is hell bent on becoming the next WWE star. He even buys the belt. His comments section are mostly from people puzzled by this.

I am guessing he wants to forget the old, thirsty Kent, and wants to reinvent himself as the new and improved I-do-not-give-a-shit Kent. Soooooo, when people bring topics of old up, he may not like that very much. .🤷‍♂️

I am curious to see where all of this goes. I never heard of a 5 foot 2 WWE star, but then again, I do not watch much wrestling. I give this six months for this channel to be private or deleted altogether

Reactions: Stoned Alex Jones

jamescool123

kiwifarms.net
From all the time I've watched Kent he's gone from catchphrases such as "Ya smell me?!" to being the Lone Wolf - "I run things at night time!" to "Ya know why they call me Kent Try?! It's because I try!" and now he's the "Real Deal" 👏👏👏

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First of all, let me play both sides of the coin here, I think Kent is looking at lot better, the hair is working, clothes have been good.

He's still a cringe master and the whole I don't care plz sub is just him trying to come off apathic, when he really isn't. You can smell it.

Now Kent is uploading work out videos. Good for him ,back at the gym. Lifting is great for everyone and exercise is a wonderful ward of depression, I'll spare the health benifits because it's pretty well known and no reason to.

But my man Kent, listen dude... we know why you are hiding the weight in your video, normal people love to show off how big the numbers are, even when form is shit. herp derp I jerk my back but look at my 300lb bench! Seen is before and in person.

Kent also doesn't have the camera set up in a way to show full body movement, so these aren't to train himself and build bigger form.

These are to show off, that's ok good on him for the gym, I mean that.

It's already archived so don't bother trying to hide. But look carefully. my nigga, Kent .... We see 1 stack .. ONE STACK ONE. SINGLE STACK. On a fly machine. That's 10 lbs and listen to our manlet puff like 400 lb shrugs.

This is really sad and quite literally Mrs Bass does over 4x more weight. My tiny exceptional ass in her 30s woman out lifts him.

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's already archived so don't bother trying to hide. But look carefully. my nigga, Kent .... We see 1 stack .. ONE STACK ONE. SINGLE STACK. On a fly machine. That's 10 lbs and listen to our manlet puff like 400 lb shrugs.

This is really sad and quite literally Mrs Bass does over 4x more weight. My tiny exceptional ass in her 30s woman out lifts him.
I thought something seemed off about this vid. The speed and ease that he does these reps made me think there was almost no resistance at all. I'm an overweight dad bodded loser and I could pump more iron than this little bitch.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought something seemed off about this vid. The speed and ease that he does these reps made me think there was almost no resistance at all. I'm an overweight dad bodded loser and I could pump more iron than this little bitch.
I highly suspect Kent is doing what he's done before virtue signaling.

We know even when be played foot ball it was not about the sport, after wards his first gym saga was what literally 2 times ever, said I can't bulk up and quit.

Training seriously is a way of life, I'm a ectomorph (thin) like Kent I KNOW how sucky and hard it is to bulk for smaller framed people. No one wakes up jacked. Kent does things like this to list as "they don't work for me" and then file it off to ever doing it again.

I really hope he's not doing this stuff again because exercise could do him well, he's already looking a lot cooler dressing better and that cool hair cut beard combo.

Kent needs to do 2 things if he wants to work out right, max his fucking weigh and do few reps, lifting like a goof won't do shit aside tire you, and EAT. I can't stress this enough for little dudes esp Kent sized.

There are work outs and reasons to do light reps a lot of times, or at the end doing some brutal declines but why would you tape those? It's Kent no idea what he's thinking, nor does he.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Dear Mod/Mods/Owner:

I've tried to check out this thread lately and it seems to be compromised. Please don't let this site get taken down. Sadly & selfishly, I don't have any other place to discuss Kent. Believe it or not, some people have thought Kent was unwatchable.

Instead of responding with anger, justifiably, at organizations wanting you to compromise this site, please consider just ignoring them until they move on to the next news cycle story.

Respectfully, Kentaholic

Liquid Kent

Solid Kent's Phantom
kiwifarms.net

Seems like he realized. If it's true... I'm proud of Solid Kent...

...for the first part. He devolves into his old one-sided-channel self at the end.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino