Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Vid is already down. Got a backup or some cliff notes?

Darn! Basically it was him meeting feeemayles in his dreams and two feeeeamayels were fighting over him. And then one of them passed away and Kent went to visit her grave. He said more but I forget the rest.

Cliffs: fffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyyyllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Informative
Reactions: ZB 584

Liquid Kent

Solid Kent's Phantom
kiwifarms.net

IT'S TIME

EDIT: I'm on the clock, watching this with captions on without sound since I can't be on my phone. Haven't been able to save videos since he either updates when I'm at work or when I'm sleeping. The sly fox...!

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
He's Back. Its a legit vlog.

Don't Speak Unless You're Spoken To

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx9EK4WtwnU
He states that he’s not speaking to anyone unless they speak to him first, is staying quiet and learning to be ‘mysterious’ which is why people keep asking him what he’s thinking. No, people are asking because his quietness is actually being anti-social combined his your body language and attitude, people are afraid that he is going to the next serial killer. It is one thing to keep one’s own counsel but I just don’t believe that Kent has reached that level of maturity yet if ever.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net

IT'S TIME

EDIT: I'm on the clock, watching this with captions on without sound since I can't be on my phone. Haven't been able to save videos since he either updates when I'm at work or when I'm sleeping. The sly fox...!

Uh oh....looks like our hero might confront his feeeamayle manager boss and tell her that she is not better than he is; with his chest out like a man. I guess we should look forward to more gaming videos in his unemployed near -future.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he couldn't stay out of the vlog game...so much for being a lone wolf.
In which Kent discovers if you don't stink, and smell nice, girls might actually give you the time of the day!

But looking forward to his cologne reviews!

He already has 6 dislikes but 29 likes on the video.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for the cologne reviews. If anyone remembers his food reviews, they were so open ended and poorly done it was a riot. Every Kent review has always been "I like it, it's good" for about 5 minutes with barely listing or describing anything. He's eaten big sub sandwiches with out saying what is on it. Now he want to report on colognes something that is all about nuance, minor details etc. To describe things like that you need a frankly, pompus command of the english language, Kent can't converse let alone bring up blustering of elderberry with notes of a warmed by sun leathery smooth hint of vanilla.

His anger levels are kicking back up. I am changing to think he's probably working now some entry job and knowing his behavioral patterns I suspect he's being ordered and lead. Not abused. He's mad because he doesn't like being told what to do, but at same time he needs to be told what to do at an entry job because he's just not bright enough to stock shelves.

Also his work out video this time after last times slip was edited better. His first work out video of his pull downs he showed he was lifting reps for 10 lbs LOL. This time, he didn't show the weight.

He looks leaner, not any bigger tho so I assume he's at the gym 2-3 times a week but his program is rubbish he's young mommy buys him food and he's working and wants to get bigger. He has 0 reason he can't bulk But like anything else he will do it his way and not push himself hard. Eating 4k cals a day (or what he needs for gains) plus big weight and low rep, but what do I know I'm a faceless troll who's posted pics of his shredded back on this site.

Z

ZB 584

kiwifarms.net
Without having completely gone through the most recent videos, I can see from the comments that his fellow miserables are busy enabling him. The concept of not speaking until spoken to is really fucking weird, imo, and the yt commenters are taking that as evidence that his mindset has improved:

Also I loved that the video started off in a frog perspective while Kent was posing with his arms crossed. I take it, he wanted to come off as taller than he really is, but it really just accentuated how height impaired he is :story:

• Informative
Reactions: Bassomatic

bawtism

Joshua Martinez IRL
kiwifarms.net
His anger levels are kicking back up. He's mad because he doesn't like being told what to do,

He looks leaner, not any bigger tho so I assume he's at the gym 2-3 times a week but his program is rubbish he's young mommy buys him food and he's working and wants to get bigger. He has 0 reason he can't bulk But like anything else he will do it his way and not push himself hard. Eating 4k cals a day (or what he needs for gains) plus big weight and low rep, but what do I know I'm a faceless troll who's posted pics of his shredded back on this site.

This sounds like solid advice, but for the sake of quality content I'm going to have to suggest he start a steroid cycle.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bassomatic

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cliffs : Kent someone who has self admitted and clearly noticible social problems, should keep acting weird in public, this will help him.

He mentions wanting something really badly... I bet it's a gf.... but he doesn't tell us about 2019 feeeemales. :(

Anyone want the old style capping or is this stuff, up with his reviews and wrestle wrestle time sperging and not even worth the effort?

Z

ZB 584

kiwifarms.net
Cliffs : Kent someone who has self admitted and clearly noticible social problems, should keep acting weird in public, this will help him.

He mentions wanting something really badly... I bet it's a gf.... but he doesn't tell us about 2019 feeeemales. :(

Anyone want the old style capping or is this stuff, up with his reviews and wrestle wrestle time sperging and not even worth the effort?
I like the cliffs, as I don't have the patience to sit through 20 minutes of Kent's one track mind anymore. His inability to get a point across is quite exceptional.

Yes, he wants a gf (as he's always wanted) only now he won't speak to people, women included, unless spoken to? More rational minded individuals would call that approach counter productive.

RichardDripp

Make Kiwi Farms great again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes. I like the KentCliffs. Gives me someone else's perspective.

Looks like the OLD Kent is back with a vengeance, a new video of him being confrontational with his boss.

I remember when Kent cried about not getting hired.

Being an asshole to his employer will not end well. Plus, word spreads.

As for the "new" Kent, the facade is so obvious, I cringe. Hard. It's the same Kent, loneliness, bitterness, and trying so hard to fit in or stand out.

Edit: Oh, and he's cussing overtly. I find that hilarious.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so I guess back to the old fashioned way.
"The Heathers Want To Switch Up When You Defend Yourself"
Kent starts this video looking like some cartoon from the 80s. The video is in black and white. The thin chain he wears only adds to his confusion of what decade he both lives and exists in. He leans in to the camera, looks away and pauses then stares off for a full 10 seconds. This comes off as flat out strange behavior like he thinks he's in a movie trying to get his epic scene ... hoping for his own play it again sam when he just looks off. He stress sighs and flails his body around trying to look cool some more. 31 seconds of him trying to vouge, then he speaks.

When youre trying to better your life and better youself as a person, (snort like DSP) other people will hate on you because, you are trying to do better, as a man or as a woman (tranny saga?) someone will always hate on you for a reason or find something to hate on you for. I learned this today, it happened today at work. I walked into work in my shades shades now in this vlog. Just minding my bidnezz and everything. One manager walked up to me I won't name them, they walked to me and said take off those glasses, you can't have them on in work place. I told him, I said I will in a minute, just hold on. I'm getting things together. He told me to take em off now, he walked up to me and said that. He walked up to me and said that. So, I took em off. I took em off. He told me they look fresh and thanked me.

Another thing manager said "kent next time you wear glasses it's gonna be a problem" (Kent takes his glasses off in the video now trying to mean mug the camera. he does for 10 seconds) I looked at her (manager gender changed...) I looked at her I looked at her at her face and stood for 20 seconds. Then I walked away. I just walked away. I learned when it comes to work place and stuff, people like to kiss ass. A lot of ass. I noticed this. I noticed people like to kiss ass. Me personally, I don't like ass I think ass is nasty (a virgin) I want to kick ass not kiss it kick it not kiss it. I don't kiss no ones ass. But um, on top of that I had told told, my manager I said enough was enough and stand up for myself and say something I was bugging me.

I walked up to her, won't name her, walked up to her. I said "why are you always messing with me, ever since I started working here, give me a hard time, why do you do that?" she got quiet she got real quiet, because she didn't expect it, she thought I was gonna ignore. I asked why she messed with me and gave me a hard time. She had nerve to tell me you don't take your job seriously. I looked at her and said what makes you think I am not taking my job seriously? (probably becauese that's a managers job to measure)

When I confronted her I told her to leave me alone and let me work. I straight up said that I said that. I holding the bible I put it on the bible to the lord in heaven. Told her to leave me alone and let me work. I asked why she gives me a hard time. The excuse she gave me was I don't take my job seriously. People make me sick, here's funny part. After I called her out she was nice to me for rest of the day, can you get that. I don't get that? People want to nit pick or bully (coughs in his own bull shit) . He excuses himself.

What I was saying was, people want to mess with someone bully someone and minute you step up, you say something and tell them not to. When you confront them, and tell them that, tell them you don't like it or tell them to stand up for youself when you say something now you want to see them switch up and be nice to you. Now like, manager was like nice to me for rest of the day. Can you get that? One of my co workers agreed with me, said that um? Said that. Why do you get hated on. Because I had my shades on, they hating on you. People have done that but second I come in with shades people want to say something.

My co workers agree with me, they said they said, they they hating on you. People said not to allow being hated on. (coughs in bull shit) You are right, you right. Minute I say something they want to be nice. Now everyone was nice to me when I said something. And on top of that I walked around, I just walked around. Had an angry face. Had a grumpy face like I was mad, pissed off. I was still people to nice people who spoke to me I walked around pissed off angry face. Don't mess with me.

Now she wants to be nice to me now. Switch it up. People make me sick, really make me sick. It's tough working in any kind of work place (coughs in autism) excuse me I'm a bit under the weather now. (God has poxxed him for lying on the bible me thinks) allerigies are getting to me. So, excuse me for that. Um.. I was saying that, I lost my train of thought what I was saying, damn. Now I remember I was saying, I was saying, I uh. I lost it again. On video (almost like you could.. edit this nahh)

I'm thinking what was I gonna say, thinking it right now. Man... I lost train of thought I can't get over. Now I rembmer it's hard being intro vert in any setting, and and and like and esp if quiet too. Esp if quiet. It scares people, they are intimiadted. (lol) It really do. One of my other co workers is a cool white guy, he told me he likes my style. He likes my style, he likes my hair cut and gave me a fist bump he's cool really cool. My co worker sare real cool some are. But um. I'm like this... I said before, you cool with me I'm cool with you. People are cool with me i'm cool back. Uhh you know people some people having been treating me with no respect so I disrespect them back. Now they want to switch it up and be cool with me.

Minute you stand up and say something like, they want to be nice to you when you keep it real. When you flat out and confront them and and uh uh when they don't expect it. I caught her off guard they didn't expect it. She didn't know what I was gonna say what I was gonna say to her.

Man people make me sick man, I really don't like people, don't like human beings. Most people are assholes. Most people are heathens, they don't cease to amaze me. Most are heathens, most are heathens, more heathens than good people. More heathens. I really think that, animals, dogs cats if you have a dog or cat. Hamster a mouse uh uh uh a snake what pet, will show more love than a human being will (says the man who's mother lets him stay there as he closes on his 3rd decade of life) animals have always loved me. Animals show me more love (furry saga when?) than humans do.

I'm just, gonna keep my mouth shut. I'll keep walking around with an angry face, might as well. I won't be angry just look like that so people get the hint, don't mess with me don't talk to me. I told her to leave me a lone, then she was nice to me, because I said that. Fickle just fickle man just fickle.

-fin.

Holy shit old Kent is back.

This kid has no social skills, at all.

Cliffs : Kent goes to work and figures it's ok to break dress code because he likes to wear his shades inside.
He is scolded for doing so, depending on what he is doing he either is breaking a minor dress rule or creating a safety risk for himself. This can't be it, the manajerk is a hater.
Kent told them off, the manajerks gender changes in this story making it even less possible of being true.
Kent apparently has been doing poorly at work and was talked to before about this and other behaviors more proof he's a victim of bullying.
Kent thinks because he had a melt down people respect him
He sulked around work all day and people were nice to him, proof the manajerk is wrong
Someone Kent works with pays him passing compliments, this makes him cool because he respects Kent.
People are bad and he lies while holding the bible in this video.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
I remember when Kent cried about not getting hired.

Being an asshole to his employer will not end well. Plus, word spreads.

As for the "new" Kent, the facade is so obvious, I cringe. Hard. It's the same Kent, loneliness, bitterness, and trying so hard to fit in or stand out.

Edit: Oh, and he's cussing overtly. I find that hilarious.

So much for the WWE videos. He says something pretty funny in this video "Some people think they are better than you just because they are better off financially...and physically...and mentally too!"

(so ummm yeah, they're basically better)

Word of the Day: Misanthrope

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino