Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Well looks like is back to posting about feeeeeeeeeeeeeeamaaaaaayles!

A couple of females were fighting over him.

Unfortunately it was in his dreams.

Reactions: GuyKazama

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Vid is already down. Got a backup or some cliff notes?

Darn! Basically it was him meeting feeemayles in his dreams and two feeeeamayels were fighting over him. And then one of them passed away and Kent went to visit her grave. He said more but I forget the rest.

Cliffs: fffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyyyllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Informative
Reactions: GuyKazama

Liquid Kent

Solid Kent's Phantom
kiwifarms.net

IT'S TIME

EDIT: I'm on the clock, watching this with captions on without sound since I can't be on my phone. Haven't been able to save videos since he either updates when I'm at work or when I'm sleeping. The sly fox...!

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
He's Back. Its a legit vlog.

Don't Speak Unless You're Spoken To

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx9EK4WtwnU
He states that he’s not speaking to anyone unless they speak to him first, is staying quiet and learning to be ‘mysterious’ which is why people keep asking him what he’s thinking. No, people are asking because his quietness is actually being anti-social combined his your body language and attitude, people are afraid that he is going to the next serial killer. It is one thing to keep one’s own counsel but I just don’t believe that Kent has reached that level of maturity yet if ever.

gamer2014

kiwifarms.net

IT'S TIME

EDIT: I'm on the clock, watching this with captions on without sound since I can't be on my phone. Haven't been able to save videos since he either updates when I'm at work or when I'm sleeping. The sly fox...!
General message: Bosses suck, but FEMALE Bosses are the worst and Kent will "destroy" their ego.

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net

IT'S TIME

Uh oh....looks like our hero might confront his feeeamayle manager boss and tell her that she is not better than he is; with his chest out like a man. I guess we should look forward to more gaming videos in his unemployed near -future.

• Agree
Reactions: Littleblackchyld

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Looks like he couldn't stay out of the vlog game...so much for being a lone wolf.

Cliffs; His catchphrase "Ya' smell me?" used to be figurative/rhetorical, now it is literal.

btw: he looks pretty good

Last edited:
Reactions: LiveFromNS

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he couldn't stay out of the vlog game...so much for being a lone wolf.
In which Kent discovers if you don't stink, and smell nice, girls might actually give you the time of the day!

But looking forward to his cologne reviews!

He already has 6 dislikes but 29 likes on the video.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino