Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

Attempting to assert your dominance with a direct superior during the beginning of a new job is the worse thing you can do, especially if you are a NEET. It seems like Kentry still sees the world as an episode of wrestling. I can almost picture him attempting to do all this like he was cutting a very poor promo. I'm surprised he doesn't include a championship belt as part of his dress code.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad to see old Kent back again. I'm a former incel but I still feel for my lil' nigga.
Why the fuck would you say that here?

Attempting to assert your dominance with a direct superior during the beginning of a new job is the worse thing you can do, especially if you are a NEET. It seems like Kentry still sees the world as an episode of wrestling. I can almost picture him attempting to do all this like he was cutting a very poor promo. I'm surprised he doesn't include a championship belt as part of his dress code.
Kent also has no education or training in professionalism, there is NO way he handled it maturely. I don't think the story went quite as he was acting tough like he told us but I know he lashed out like a child.

He's not really bright, nor is he skilled at anything. So he's probably often needed to be taken aside, and helped. He feels he's being bullied. His supervisors and co workers were giving him space since he became a sperg and clearly was having a bad day, you don't want to share that mojo. He thinks everyone is scared of him now, because he's tough. He's not he's creepy and weird and just not able to interact.

He looks like someone who is working long enough to buy a gun and come back to work.

RichardDripp

Make Kiwi Farms great again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kent said that the manager is being 'all nice to me now'. Who wants to bet that she is writing up all the shit he has done wrong to make a case for letting him go?
Kent said that the manager is being 'all nice to me now'. Who wants to bet that she is writing up all the shit he has done wrong to make a case for letting him go?
Kent will learn the hard way. Everybody at some point learns things the hard way.

I have to agree with Boss a lot of the story is made up. It's sort of like getting owned then imagining all the good comebacks later.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much for the WWE videos. He says something pretty funny in this video "Some people think they are better than you just because they are better off financially...and physically...and mentally too!"

(so ummm yeah, they're basically better)

Word of the Day: Misanthrope
So, I've only dipped in and out of this thread over the last 18 months, so my knowledge of this cow is limited, but this video...to know this guy is such a social mess is saddening. He's a good looking guy, his voice is sexy as hell, he's young and healthy (I know he's a shortass, but so what). He has so much going for him. Knowing that he's throwing it all away by being such a navel-gazing incel sped is depressing.

Dude needs some outgoing, crazy-fun black guy to take him under his wing, drag him out to do social, sporting and stupid stuff, and just get Kentray to stop mulling shit over constantly and enjoy life for a short while. It probably won't happen, though.

He's in a prison of his own making entirely, and it's just sad.

I've said this before, but Kentry would really benefit from a union job. Unions exist for guys like him. He can come in, bring his c game, get paid, and have benefits. There is also the added bonus that some of the unions will fight tooth and claw to protect their weakest link, no matter how incompetent they are. Plus he may even have some positive human interaction.

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would you say that here?
Because I sympathize with Kent. I know where he's coming from.

Like the 2 posts above mine here. They're good advice. But, they require having a friend, or having connections. It gets impossible to see you can have those things when you're truly stuck in inceldom. And Kent is super stuck.

He has to get offline, stop making videos again, and keep putting himself out there. It's sad because we know he has tried in the past. There's going to be a lot of rejection along the way, and it's going to happen a lot as an awkward 5'2 dude, but you have to fight through it.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I've only dipped in and out of this thread over the last 18 months, so my knowledge of this cow is limited, but this video...to know this guy is such a social mess is saddening. He's a good looking guy, his voice is sexy as hell, he's young and healthy (I know he's a shortass, but so what). He has so much going for him. Knowing that he's throwing it all away by being such a navel-gazing incel sped is depressing.

Dude needs some outgoing, crazy-fun black guy to take him under his wing, drag him out to do social, sporting and stupid stuff, and just get Kentray to stop mulling shit over constantly and enjoy life for a short while. It probably won't happen, though.

He's in a prison of his own making entirely, and it's just sad.
Kent has had that a few times, he's very lucky people pitied him and wanted to help. Each time he ruined it, by jealousy over all strange behavior and well not being a very good person or nice.

Mentoring, in all forms, social, educational, professional is a truly wonderful gift. I am so blessed for having some and I do all I can to pay it forward. You can not help someone who doesn't want it. I could have Michael Jordan himself teach me to shoot hoops but if second he walks away I sulk down instead of keeping at my free throws, I will never make it. Honestly aside all his other issues, Kent is lazy. We've seen that in how he does videos, life etc. Everything he does shows this. Remember aside him being in some circles with lower functional people at a point. Kent wants respect, nay demands it for showering. I am not kidding.

I've said this before, but Kentry would really benefit from a union job. Unions exist for guys like him. He can come in, bring his c game, get paid, and have benefits. There is also the added bonus that some of the unions will fight tooth and claw to protect their weakest link, no matter how incompetent they are. Plus he may even have some positive human interaction.
Kent could fall into a place scrubbing floors, but a labor union even if he got in he's just too weak to haul wood 12 hours a day like a new carpenter would. I don't disagree, but I can also see Kent finding a sweet gig like mopping floors for 50k a year and being too good for it. Hell look at the work saga now, Kent will pour acid into anything he touches. You could give him a ferrari 9 foot dick, Trenbolone, and his own house dude wouldn't be remotely happy, get laid, or even make a friend. He'd sit making youtube videos talking about women are stupid in the seat of his unwashed 360 Modena.

Because I sympathize with Kent. I know where he's coming from.

Like the 2 posts above mine here. They're good advice. But, they require having a friend, or having connections. It gets impossible to see you can have those things when you're truly stuck in inceldom. And Kent is super stuck.

He has to get offline, stop making videos again, and keep putting himself out there. It's sad because we know he has tried in the past. There's going to be a lot of rejection along the way, and it's going to happen a lot as an awkward 5'2 dude, but you have to fight through it.
He won't, he's been getting good advice, mentored, helped and cared for since before he had a thread. He's a bitter selfish idiot. I don't mean that in a mean way, I mean he's just a nasty person who's not too bright. He looks down on everything and everyone and it makes him someone people don't want to be around top that with lack of social skills and cues. He's unlovable. He could be so much as he grew up upper middle class has mommy pay his bills as he is a quarter century old. Was gifted a new car in HS etc, he's got a lot many people would KILL for. Kent it's not good enough, it's what makes him a a great lolcow. He's so clueless on how good he has it, he finds faults with anything and everything none can be him till his depressive swings come in and he STILL doesn't get it when he's beating himself up.

Forgive double posting but for sake of ease splitting the recap and the content.

Why I Am A Misathrope (a big word for a foolish man)

Kent shows up wearing his shades looking like the man known simply as tron from the chappeals show skit. Fresh rating 10 tbh fam. I don't even smoke pot, but I would totally want to buy weed from him in 1987. That's how he looks.

He stares at the camera for 10 full seconds, as normal Kent seriously has no social skills, I can't stress this enough he really acts like he's in some fucking stage play or something. Like he might be deep or intimidating but this comes off as strange. 11 seconds in he swings his head. 20 seconds in he finally speaks.

I really don't like the spring time, and I am sorry if I sniffling or cough you know it's allergy seasons I have bad allergic (DSP SNORT) I have bad allergies I hate the spring. I can't stand spring, I really can't. But um, hope you enjoy this vlog I hope you enjoy my vlogs I hope you do. I really hope you do. Um.... .... I know there are good people in this world very good hearted kind people in this world and shout out to you, if you are a good person with a good heart and soul and want people to do well. Well want people to see people win shout out and shout out to the people all the people who are cool to me (ah so it's not "good" it's who likes me")

Shout out to them. Um, I want to talk about what I want to talk about is, like, what made me a misanthrope, I think it'll be interesting to talk about. (no, it's because you are a cry baby bitch) It's how I've been treated. In the past due to you know mistreatment mistreatment by other people you know. People who are smaller like myself, people will think you are the weak link because you are small (bullying manlets is not just ok to do I fully suggest it, suffer not they live)

Um, and uh I don't like people I just don't like people I don't like human beings. I can't stand them, make me sick. Make me absolutely sick. I have met good people a lot of good people (coughs) I have met a lot of good people in this world, uhh. Good people I work with and uh everything cool. I'm glad there are good truly understands I am the way I am (we all do, it's called you're autistic). Most people are assholes most people are on a big power trip, you know most people are on a trip thinking bigger they are better than you, have more money than you in better shape and mentally. If you think about it.

I don't like people many heathens like that many like that. I'm just gonna um, I really gotta keep my mouth shut I am struggling with it. I struggle I really I really gotta keep my mouth shut, I gotta keep my mouth shut, really keep quiet. I try not to do things that will get some one to say something to me. A lot of people try to be a smart ass. Lots of people say stuff and disrespect you, in a sneaky way. And you gotta pay attention to the little things, (he can't do this literally lol) Im' going to be quiet and keep my mouth closed. Keep my mouth closed man. People always want to try me though.

People always try to try me in general esp the quiet ones, they try that. I don't do nothing to no body. I don't do nothing to nobody. (stop the double negatives you sped) I don't bother no body. I'm very calm I'm very laid back chill kinda guy, people try me. I've been having more a back bone a back bone. People want to try me another reason why I don't like people some ass holes wants to try to try you. If you are introverted and more conservative. Someone will try you.

Real talk real talk. This is why I like videos. I can say what's on my mind and no one is censoring me saying I shouldn't say this or shouldn't be saying that (aside his mom who told him not to talk about killing himself or girls anymore) that people always want to tell me what to do. I don't have to do nothing esp what someone else says (man who lives with mommy) Why I don't like human beings.

Um, I don't belong in this society, this world is filled with ass kisser, rude high ego, uh uhh stuck up shallow fake lying cheating throwing under the bus evil, heathens (Kent is literally all of these and if must I will cite examples) it truly is.

A bunch of heathans like that, more bad people than good people bad people in this world in 2019, may 23rd more bad people than good people what this world is doing trying to turn the good people them to bad this world is trying to do it, the world is evil and and and want people dead. Why I don't like people they want them dead. I don't belong in society (no disagreement here) I'm better than this society. Things were better back in the day (yeah jim crow, polio, no internet, damn dude history is pretty grizzled) you know a lot of bad stuff happened. Everyone was happier if you look at it more people had fun and pepole had real friends was easier to uh get a relationship everything was much more easier.

Everything was cheaper. Gas was cheaper back in the day 50 bucks was a lot of money, like having 500 bucks now . 500 bucks is like 5000 bucks now, back then (Kent doesn't understand inflation ... while the CPI has shifted, Kent is a dummy and literally doesn't understand when 500 dollars could buy a house, you weren't making 10 an hr you were making 2 bucks a week.) Real talk, another reason I don't like people People in power you know what I mean people in power I hate them I can't stand them, that's why I'm a misanthrope people are bullies. Another reason why I am. Mostly bullying and mistreatment, number one thing I don't like about humans they make me sick make me sick people put in food and I can go on and on and on.

But I try my best to stay healthy stay active, try to be positive ( makes 10+ min vids spitting on people who pay is tard bucks and rent) you gotta show a different side of you. Something you gotta do in life show a different side of you. But um, this world isn't nothing but heathens man heathens thank you for all tuning in and uh uh and I speak whats on my mind shout out on good people who do better. I don't like people I'm very selective on who I talk with. My social group is a dot, a dot . I don't talk to a lot of people my social group is a small little dot. I don't let people in, it's hard for me to trust people like always what stone cold steve austin says ETA don't trust anybody. (is that even a real quote the fuck does it mean?)

*Stress sigh* I'm going focus on me, and people who can relate to me, feel like I do, I suggest focus on you what ever happens happens. What ever happens, happens. Be it relationships friendships it is what it is, everything happens for a reason. *Stress sigh*. Everything happens for a reason.

-fin

cliffs: Kent doesn't like people because they are snobby, Kent knows this because he's better than everyone.
He's better than us because he doesn't have friends.
Kent doesn't understand inflation of money, because why would he.
People richer than Kent are bad for having more money, this also doesn't make them better.
People saner than Kent are bad for being sane, this also doesn't make them better.
People in better shape then Kent are bad for being vain, this also doesn't make them better.

Man for someone who thinks positive and all about this new up beat life and being above the past, he sure hates everything is grump and mad about things from years ago.

Fun fact I was drunk listening to the newest audio book Dave Ramsy plugged about how to millionaire, I kinda like Dave but he's never good for niche calls (this is going somewhere I swear) Kent focuses a lot on his warped view of religion (a tool he uses to excuse his poor actions and bully others) Kent says a few times it is what it is, or if it's meant to be, surrendering his power over his life. Out of 10,000 millionaires 97% said it's in your hands. over all in a pool of 10k lay people in the US, 47% said so. (none of them millionaires). Now income is one aspect to life, but it says something "winners' on a field many people put a large value on, people are aware and take charge of life. Kent is not really a good christian so we know he's not in the view of sub severance to the lords plan. Kent is literally waiting for god to drop a gf in his lap. lol.

Again he's sold on the idea the past was better, with no reasoning why, this goes to the point I just made, no matter what we can't go back there. So again it's not his fault he's doing poorly unhappy now. It's this damn dirty linear time.

tl;dr Kent is still Kent and nothing has changed, he just has a better hair cut and does twink level exercises.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive double posting but for sake of ease splitting the recap and the content.

Why I Am A Misathrope (a big word for a foolish man)

Kent shows up wearing his shades looking like the man known simply as tron from the chappeals show skit. Fresh rating 10 tbh fam. I don't even smoke pot, but I would totally want to buy weed from him in 1987. That's how he looks.

He stares at the camera for 10 full seconds, as normal Kent seriously has no social skills, I can't stress this enough he really acts like he's in some fucking stage play or something. Like he might be deep or intimidating but this comes off as strange. 11 seconds in he swings his head. 20 seconds in he finally speaks.

I really don't like the spring time, and I am sorry if I sniffling or cough you know it's allergy seasons I have bad allergic (DSP SNORT) I have bad allergies I hate the spring. I can't stand spring, I really can't. But um, hope you enjoy this vlog I hope you enjoy my vlogs I hope you do. I really hope you do. Um.... .... I know there are good people in this world very good hearted kind people in this world and shout out to you, if you are a good person with a good heart and soul and want people to do well. Well want people to see people win shout out and shout out to the people all the people who are cool to me (ah so it's not "good" it's who likes me")

Shout out to them. Um, I want to talk about what I want to talk about is, like, what made me a misanthrope, I think it'll be interesting to talk about. (no, it's because you are a cry baby bitch) It's how I've been treated. In the past due to you know mistreatment mistreatment by other people you know. People who are smaller like myself, people will think you are the weak link because you are small (bullying manlets is not just ok to do I fully suggest it, suffer not they live)

Um, and uh I don't like people I just don't like people I don't like human beings. I can't stand them, make me sick. Make me absolutely sick. I have met good people a lot of good people (coughs) I have met a lot of good people in this world, uhh. Good people I work with and uh everything cool. I'm glad there are good truly understands I am the way I am (we all do, it's called you're autistic). Most people are assholes most people are on a big power trip, you know most people are on a trip thinking bigger they are better than you, have more money than you in better shape and mentally. If you think about it.

I don't like people many heathens like that many like that. I'm just gonna um, I really gotta keep my mouth shut I am struggling with it. I struggle I really I really gotta keep my mouth shut, I gotta keep my mouth shut, really keep quiet. I try not to do things that will get some one to say something to me. A lot of people try to be a smart ass. Lots of people say stuff and disrespect you, in a sneaky way. And you gotta pay attention to the little things, (he can't do this literally lol) Im' going to be quiet and keep my mouth closed. Keep my mouth closed man. People always want to try me though.

People always try to try me in general esp the quiet ones, they try that. I don't do nothing to no body. I don't do nothing to nobody. (stop the double negatives you sped) I don't bother no body. I'm very calm I'm very laid back chill kinda guy, people try me. I've been having more a back bone a back bone. People want to try me another reason why I don't like people some ass holes wants to try to try you. If you are introverted and more conservative. Someone will try you.

Real talk real talk. This is why I like videos. I can say what's on my mind and no one is censoring me saying I shouldn't say this or shouldn't be saying that (aside his mom who told him not to talk about killing himself or girls anymore) that people always want to tell me what to do. I don't have to do nothing esp what someone else says (man who lives with mommy) Why I don't like human beings.

Um, I don't belong in this society, this world is filled with ass kisser, rude high ego, uh uhh stuck up shallow fake lying cheating throwing under the bus evil, heathens (Kent is literally all of these and if must I will cite examples) it truly is.

A bunch of heathans like that, more bad people than good people bad people in this world in 2019, may 23rd more bad people than good people what this world is doing trying to turn the good people them to bad this world is trying to do it, the world is evil and and and want people dead. Why I don't like people they want them dead. I don't belong in society (no disagreement here) I'm better than this society. Things were better back in the day (yeah jim crow, polio, no internet, damn dude history is pretty grizzled) you know a lot of bad stuff happened. Everyone was happier if you look at it more people had fun and pepole had real friends was easier to uh get a relationship everything was much more easier.

Everything was cheaper. Gas was cheaper back in the day 50 bucks was a lot of money, like having 500 bucks now . 500 bucks is like 5000 bucks now, back then (Kent doesn't understand inflation ... while the CPI has shifted, Kent is a dummy and literally doesn't understand when 500 dollars could buy a house, you weren't making 10 an hr you were making 2 bucks a week.) Real talk, another reason I don't like people People in power you know what I mean people in power I hate them I can't stand them, that's why I'm a misanthrope people are bullies. Another reason why I am. Mostly bullying and mistreatment, number one thing I don't like about humans they make me sick make me sick people put in food and I can go on and on and on.

But I try my best to stay healthy stay active, try to be positive ( makes 10+ min vids spitting on people who pay is tard bucks and rent) you gotta show a different side of you. Something you gotta do in life show a different side of you. But um, this world isn't nothing but heathens man heathens thank you for all tuning in and uh uh and I speak whats on my mind shout out on good people who do better. I don't like people I'm very selective on who I talk with. My social group is a dot, a dot . I don't talk to a lot of people my social group is a small little dot. I don't let people in, it's hard for me to trust people like always what stone cold steve austin says ETA don't trust anybody. (is that even a real quote the fuck does it mean?)

*Stress sigh* I'm going focus on me, and people who can relate to me, feel like I do, I suggest focus on you what ever happens happens. What ever happens, happens. Be it relationships friendships it is what it is, everything happens for a reason. *Stress sigh*. Everything happens for a reason.

-fin

cliffs: Kent doesn't like people because they are snobby, Kent knows this because he's better than everyone.
He's better than us because he doesn't have friends.
Kent doesn't understand inflation of money, because why would he.
People richer than Kent are bad for having more money, this also doesn't make them better.
People saner than Kent are bad for being sane, this also doesn't make them better.
People in better shape then Kent are bad for being vain, this also doesn't make them better.

Man for someone who thinks positive and all about this new up beat life and being above the past, he sure hates everything is grump and mad about things from years ago.

Fun fact I was drunk listening to the newest audio book Dave Ramsy plugged about how to millionaire, I kinda like Dave but he's never good for niche calls (this is going somewhere I swear) Kent focuses a lot on his warped view of religion (a tool he uses to excuse his poor actions and bully others) Kent says a few times it is what it is, or if it's meant to be, surrendering his power over his life. Out of 10,000 millionaires 97% said it's in your hands. over all in a pool of 10k lay people in the US, 47% said so. (none of them millionaires). Now income is one aspect to life, but it says something "winners' on a field many people put a large value on, people are aware and take charge of life. Kent is not really a good christian so we know he's not in the view of sub severance to the lords plan. Kent is literally waiting for god to drop a gf in his lap. lol.

Again he's sold on the idea the past was better, with no reasoning why, this goes to the point I just made, no matter what we can't go back there. So again it's not his fault he's doing poorly unhappy now. It's this damn dirty linear time.

tl;dr Kent is still Kent and nothing has changed, he just has a better hair cut and does twink level exercises.
Tbf that whole “millionaires take charge and lay people think they’re helpless and life is out of their control” study thing is also somewhat due to rich people being more prone to believing in a meritocracy and that they’ve definitely earned what they have, even if they inherited it, because the alternative is a major blow to the ego. Performing a study that determines “wow, people with loads of money feel they’ve earned it and life is very fair if you work hard, whereas people with far less are undoubtedly less insulated from the unfairness of life and tend to resign themselves to que sera sera” is hardly an eye-opener. It’s easy to pay the minimum lip-service towards religion when you’re living rich and comfortable. It’s in times of famine and drought that people panic and start the sacrifices.

But to get back on topic, Kent is a nutter and he’s going to get sacked if he doesn’t stop running his mouth at managers.

• Agree
Reactions: BillionBisonBucks

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbf that whole “millionaires take charge and lay people think they’re helpless and life is out of their control” study thing is also somewhat due to rich people being more prone to believing in a meritocracy and that they’ve definitely earned what they have, even if they inherited it, because the alternative is a major blow to the ego. Performing a study that determines “wow, people with loads of money feel they’ve earned it and life is very fair if you work hard, whereas people with far less are undoubtedly less insulated from the unfairness of life and tend to resign themselves to que sera sera” is hardly an eye-opener. It’s easy to pay the minimum lip-service towards religion when you’re living rich and comfortable. It’s in times of famine and drought that people panic and start the sacrifices.

But to get back on topic, Kent is a nutter and he’s going to get sacked if he doesn’t stop running his mouth at managers.
Let us not over think socio political economic theory here, I picked that as I literally just heard an audio book on it. But this could apply aside, economics, talk to someone who's jacked at the gym. They won't say "eh I roll in once a week do two pull ups and I look like Arnold" No, they are aware of the effort and life style they took. Same with someone who's got a huge and healthy social circle. They gotta reach out to friends host dinners etc etc. They didn't get this group from sitting on netflix.

What I was trying to say, and maybe rambled more on economics, was if you are a winner, in any field be it fucking dominos group, ferrari ownership, iron man races etc, you earn it make it and do it. Kent is a lazy weak person, in all regards. You can't win, even when you have a silver spoon in your mouth at birth, you need to bite down to keep that spoon. Back to the autism that is economics, almost 80% of rich families lose wealth in 3 gens. So if Grandma is loaded, you probably will be poor.

Kent has his strikes against him but has a lot going for him. He's a weak person deep down both in body and mind. He's gonna sit on his hands work his entry job and live with mommy forever because, he's Kent. This is why he's a lolcow. He thinks he's better than everyone and demands his perfect wife.

I'll recap the next video and stop trying to play Freud, while still stupidly hung over.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kent slipped in an older video and let us see his torso.

Whoops.

I guess I have some videos to review and will do as such but as I pointed out before, this work out stuff is sadly not helping Kent because he's Kent. He's lazy and like we saw before in slip ups, lifting tiny weight, less than he needs to or could. It's not an insult, he's legit racking so little he's doing nothing but tiring himself. With his little diet changes and pushing his body more than rest it ate the little fat his thin body had and his age is still pumping his body full of test to eat the fat.

This is not meant to be a work out ramble etc, it's posted for a laugh to look at his failings again and prove my point, Kent is his own biggest enemy. Mental illness sucks etc but I know people who have had addictions break downs etc and are jacked. It takes some serious work to sit down and dedicate to exercise, but it's good for you. Kent is an instagram thot at the gym, it's about the image not the life style or health.

Look at that body with those lacking shoulders, a tummy pushing out as much as the bird like pecs... and say to yourself, is he really getting better? No. It's his new flavor of reinventing himself. He tries to escape his life, periodically and thinks he can run away from it all, by doing well nothing.

Attachments

RichardDripp

Make Kiwi Farms great again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kent appears to be going into a black hole. He is fully immersed in a fantasy that is quite frankly a concern. He's taken the gymcel notion and ran with it. The facade of the tough guy that does not care, and under that very thin veneer, is the same scared, lonely, confused, angry, hateful, and depraved soul.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive awful forum behavior as always but,

I like to work out by myself (I'm a fucking weirdo and don't have a spotter)

Kent is still doing his indoor shades thing, like an autist. Kent stares for 32 full seconds, use your phone and time this. For people who don't watch and just read these, I can not stress to you enough how off this is. He's creepy. He opens with my allergies, are feeling better, what made them feel better than before was was um, I drunk organic pineapple juice it helped my cough. And everything by the way everything I drink or eat is organic, organic food and drinks, they are better for you name brand is not good for you. GMOs they are genetically modified orgisams. (the fastest man on earth set a world record eating chicken nuggets fuck you Kent and your stupid hippy shit.) I like to know what I put in my body (says the man who gleefully ate SSRIs.) You know it's good for my health or bad? I think about that. So so so I drank this juice and I did research on the computer online, on what helps allergies (natural local honey fwiw is both a homeopathic and clinically proven, plus it's fucking delish and good for local economy and ecosystem)

What would make allergies cured and treated and I looked up on my laptop on pineapple juice, organic. So went to store after work and I bought some organic pineapple juice and went to sleep (alone) I felt better awake. I woke up felt a whole lot better. I haven't been coughing at much thanks to the pineapple juice it really worked, it really worked organic, it was organic, I kept saying organic food, is more expensive, but worth it much more better for health too.

I want to talk about working out. I've been to the gym, and I work out and by me being an introvert, being a misanthrope, I like to work out I like to work out umm I like to work out when no one is at the gym. In middle of night my gym is 24 hours. I like to work out middle of night. *some electronic noise is howling and I can't hear Kent well this starts about 3:35* when the gym is empty. I like to work out then. Other than that then, when I work out alone with no partner. No work out partner I don't want one, you know? I work out by myself alone, when I feel like I can do most done alone you know?

I can work what I need to work like my shoulders (holy fuck I just dunked on your girls shoulders, seriously mrs bass does NO upper body shit being a track runner, and has more traps) A 33 year old woman has more shrug than you Kent, get rekt. My uh my uh pectorials. My delts biceps triceps and everything. My abs, mostly my upper body (no squatz no care) I get a lot done mostly my upper body. I really feel when I have a work out partner I feel like I have to do their work outs, I want to do mine, I want to do my work out. Then I can't do my work out. So that's why I don't like working out with other people (lol kent is so weak he gets tired racking for people)

I don't like having a work out partner because I can focus when I'm alone and do my work out and that's just me. On top of that I'm going to be wearing a lot more black. This makes me feel like a man, all black clothing. (Johnny Cash is spinning in his grave the man(let) in black is no longer the greatest country musician ever but an autistic neet who rambles online) I might get rid of all my other clothing and just wear black. I might do it. You know? I feel like a man wearing black clothing, I really do. I can be myself when I wear black. Personally I look better much more better in black. I'm more attractive in it. I really do.

I like to work out alone, I work out alone I don't like people talking to me or bother me or most of time I don't have that problem. I don't like having a work out partner. In past they want to work out with me and uh thanks but no thanks I want to work out alone. I get uh I get to get to work out how I want to. I have to do yours then I want to do my work out I do my own work out. I don't do work outs others want me to do , I do my own works outs (a man educated in nothing esp training) If I want to use machine I use them if I want to do dumbells I do them or use bench press. I do my own works out and move at my own paste (missed this one of my favorite kentisms) I go slowly I slowly, go lift more. I don't start heavy and work up to that (lol no) I slowly slowly move up ladder for weight slowly move up. 5-10 lbs (we didn't ask your 1rm) I don't lift too much weight you hurt yourself like that.

I move at my own paste and get stronger. I get my weight up 85% how I do my work outs. I work my back shoulders delts bi tri abs and um um and gonna do my abs much more and need to do legs. I want to get stronger up here. I'm strong, for my legs are strong. I want to get stronger up here a lot on my torso area of my body. I like to work out alone. I can't do much around other people.

You know on top of that I like my space when I work out and space and everything I don't like people in my way when I work out and area and space when I work out. Why I go in middle of night, I do my work outs in empty gym at night. I just love love absolutely love, the empty gym. Nothing but peaceful I like peaceful work outs. I have my earphones in and do what I need to do and work what I work. I do cardio and stair climber, battle ropes I do it all. I do it all. I feel like rushed I don't like being rushed. This gives me a problem. When someone tries rushing me, I do my own workouts in my own paste. I put weight up 5% how I get stronger, personally. I don't like people telling me, oh Kent you gotta you gotta do this or that. I don't need to hear I already do that. I don't like when people tell my stuff I already know. I don't like, people tell me stuff I don't know.

You don't need to tell me I already know that. (so why are your lifts shit son?) Let me do my own work outs and get stronger, thanks but no thanks I don't need your help. I don't need your help. I don't like to be negative in this video, I don't like I don't like when people tell me when I know it already. I know it already. And and another thing. I don't like when people give me their two cents and I didn't even ask them. By myself working out by myself I feel like the real deal I feel real. I don't feel it around other people. Other people and work outs are doing the machine, and using bench and I can't get much done. Why I go to gym late late middle of the night it's empty. So like 12-1,2,3,4,5 even 5 that time even that time. When I like to go to the gym. Get my work out. I feel like the real deal working out by myself.

I am the real deal I am real and honest. I am working out and I have more a back bone and uh I don't tolerate people disrespecting me (I will scuff your pumas just to make you thank me flab body) I'm done trying to please other people, only person you please is yourself. (oh that's too easy for me to even take that pot shot) I don't care about no body else, I just do me I do me, I think for myself focus on myself and end of the day do this for me not everyone else. No one else is doing anything for me (this cock sucker is on tard bux and lives with his mom, not only is that flat dishonest it's disrespectful AF) No one is looking out for me. I care less about them.

I really could care less about them. If you cool to me be nice and respectful and I will be back to you, don't tell me how to live my life, or what work outs I need to do, or what I need to do with my life. You worry about your life, and I do for me. I do my own work outs. Because, I am who I am, and I will do what I need to do. That is how I feel I like to work out in peace I love it in peace. I feel good about myself working out by myself I love it , I love it. you know? I hate going to gym with people. I can't stand that I don't go to gym with people. I like when gym is empty I love it, love it. It's peaceful and most get done that way a good work out by myself. Very good.

People in past told me you should get a trainer, (he should not waste a trainers time) I am my own personal trainer (a man who doesn't know shit about exercise) thanks but no thanks I get most done by myself, they want me to do work outs I do my own work outs hands down let me work out in peace.

fin.

cliffs : Kent is weak
He doesn't know how to read or write or eat but trust him on things like GMOS and always trust a manlet who doesn't squat, on exercise.
Kent looks like my nigga who broke out of Dachu in 44 but is gonna keep telling me personal trainers are wrong.
Kent googles things so he learned
He doesn't like a gym partner since they have work out advice and are in better shape tiring him out.
Kent is already jacked and gonna get more with his proven work out plans that goes against all our understanding of the human body.
He plans to wear nothing but black clothing, to look like some kind of gay african steve jobs (with aids no really steve jobs had gay aids and kent looks like he got pozzed up with his build)
Kent reminds us he's his own man, living off the tax payer and his mother.
GMOs are bad for us but he doesn't know why trust him he's strong and healthy.
Kent goes to the gym when no one is there so he can have free use to sperg around alone.

If you are serious about training, and like to lift alone that's cool, when I do heavy days I lift at home, I have a gym membership that's paid for by my job and insurance, I never go because I own a cage at home math wise it made sense, it was 600ish and then weight etc but I know this isn't a phase, I have been lifting for almost 20 years now. I can dead lift barefoot and puke in my trash can at home, something the local YMCA frowns upon.

Finding a proper gym bro can be hard, even for us social people who really know lifting, I help my elderly neighbor stay in shape and join him for swims once a week. Help pace etc. Kent who's selfish, stupid, anti social and all around a pain in the butt, could never get a good gym bro. He has some stupid theory that makes no sense and he's sold on it and acts like he sees gains, I used my own hobby of exercise to poke some holes but tried to not be super autistic about it. Kent looks at his down right awful personality as some kinda glowing light.

Many people with social disorders do this, Kent just shines on the skill of it's not me it's literally everyone else to the point it's funny.

When Kent gets fed up he's not looking like a jacked Chad WWE wrestler or even like the drop dead sexy @Bassomatic he will make up a story of Chads bullying him and he quit the gym. It's just another phase of his. I really think to him of all people exercise is good and I'm glad he's at least out of the house fucking around on machines for a minute, but sadly reality is he will turn this into a toxic shit soon enough and gain nothing but butt mad from it instead of a healthy outlet or new hobby/passion and best cope of his depressive swing.

tl;dr
Kent is not gonna make it brahs

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck me here we go again.

Having A Backbone & Some Aggression (how to manlet tard in public)

Kent stares at the camera and makes us wait 31 seconds to speak, as I mentioned before this is his idea of looking brooding/deep/cool. He just comes off like a fucking serial killer. Take your phone or watch out count to 31 and just picture a weird little man staring at you with a mean mug you know is fake. It's hysterical. Gosh I want to pat him on the head for being so cute, then jam him in a trash can just for my own amusement.

What I learned, is that.... when you get older, you get older more older and get mature, you gotta have strength. Gotta be strong and character. Gotta have them both, big time. You have to have these things if you don't have them, people will walk all over you, people will talk to you and take advantage and use you.

I went into work this morning, my manager. She said to me "what up ego destroyer" I walked up to her and said straight to her face, I ain't kissing no bodies ass today (fired saga when?) I straight said it to her face, to her face I told her not kissing no ass today. She looked at me shocked, (yeah that absurdly abusive, disrespectful and unprofessional behavior is sack on sight actions. A good manager would send Kent home right then and there, you don't get to bring that kind of vile tude to the office and expect to stay to fill the well with piss so to speak.) She kept from me entire day and was nice to me, didn't bother me. She was nice and respectful to me.

I told her I'm not kissing ass today let me work. I straight up said that. She called me, ego destroyer I told her that. They know my nicknames they know it. I call myself that. I said that, and you know I won't kiss ass today because manajerks. They know, that anyone beneath them will kiss their ass, they know it, they know it. They won't show or say it, they know this.

I said it right to her face , I won't kiss no ass. Some will hate on me, heathens do this. Heathens will say you get fired this will happen. Look, if I was gonna get fired but I haven't been. I actually, I have been showing a different side ,and have a bad boy back bone. I have a 100% back bone now, before a few years ago no back bone. You know, older now, you know people will try to mess with you, they know not to mess with me. (gosh I want to slap him, like a bad puppy just to see how hood he gets. I can picture it like a child fighting, all that angry but that weak 7 year old body can't vent the rage out. It's adorable to watch. Much like a lashing out child I'd just pick Kent up let him flail his rage away till he tires out, then ground him for a few hours to think about what he did it would be so cute.)

Because when people think you are weak and see that you are weak and you show a different side they won't mess with you. You need a back bone, you know? Some aggression, have aggression show a different side, make adjustments. I have done this. Now people want to be nice to me, want to talk to me and everything. Since I show this side of me (people suck up to the work place shooter for a reason) No one was nice to me before. No one was doing it before.

But I walked in and she said "what up ego destroyer" I told her I wasn't kissing ass today. Me saying that destroyed her ego. She was all nice to me and was nit picking and disrespecting me, I destroyed that ego. (holy fuck no this kid needs to be put on some heavy drugs) I come to work to work. (he clearly sucks at working since his managers have to dedicate so much time to his fuck ups so him being left to work alone isn't an option.) I destroy egos (but not hymens) I destroyed her ego. She knows not to mess with me, no one messes with me. Do something different and rise up and to the top, try to the top. Keep rising, don't sink. Just rise. Gotta do this, gotta, rise up. (gaymers) Don't back up go forward. You do this. Don't put the car in reverse put it in drive (real alpha chads drive stick Kent) you floor it.

Put the gas pedal and floor it. Damn right it I destroyed her ego. Everyone is all nice to me, point of this is, vlog is that, you have to do something different you have to do something different. Find a way to make it work doing same thing over and over expecting of different. Defines insanity and expecting something different (Also defining communism, but I digress). But when people try you stand up for yourself. It shows you people try someone like people who think a weak link, they target them. I notice that I don't know why people do that (there's many reasons the weak link is tested the most, it's because they need to be known to hold, a chain is as strong as a weak link, so if the weak link holds you're good, if not... you need to fix this problem by removing it fixing it or something this is shit we see in fucking dogs, let alone humans whom are much more tribal in ways. ) I think I am speaking for myself, I understand. I ask myself this why do they go for quiet, laid back someone who is introverted, it's because, they think people like that are weak and it's not true. It's not that.

I learned it, quiet people aren't weak. I'm drinking some.... organic...... apple.... juice (why this took 10 full seconds to say I am confused on) This is what I'm drinking (he shows the camera) Apple I love apples it's nice healthy organic no GMO organic apple juice how I like it. But, you guys stand up for yourself don't take bs from no one.

I look at guys who stand up like guys like, Stone Cold Steve Austin, he always destroyed people's egos. (also he roughed his wife up, really classy guy to look up to) If you go back and watch Stone Cold Steve Austin who he is as a person in the ring, his gimmick he has a back bone. This is why he has fans, people respect him. He told you to your face, what he didn't like and he didn't like something he told you. I like Stone Cold. He was always real. He destroyed ego anyone who tried him. I noticed that people treat me differently now. Better for the better not the worse.

People respect me more, shout out to people who respect me, good people who respect me and understand me and understand me being an introvert and standing up for myself shout out for those. Because, because people who if you stand up for yourself, who hate on you, who try to hate on you, who don't want to see you do well. I see I have haters. YOU CREATINs there are haters, some kinda website I forget the name (kent hides his face to pretend he forgot us and coli) some forums site. Umm I forgot the name. Nothing but creatins, love to hate my guts. People are hating on me I'm doing something right (t. hitler) If they hating I'm doing right, it's so true. If you don't like someone, why do you watch and pay attention to them?

if I don't watch them I don't pay attention to them etc (Kent has joined this site at VERY least 2 times, probably more) if I don't like someone I don't pay them mind, I don't get it I don't get it, deep down haters love you, they see you doing well and hate on you. Because they can't do it themselves. I just don't understand. (we are all so jealous of not being able to reach the top shelf at the food store)

I don't understand haters on youtube and the internet, and out in life. Nothing but bunch of heathens and creatins on social media, or internet creatins and heathens they are. But, I'll keep doing me, I'll do me. I'm slowly slowly, day by day, just, standing up for myself having back bone gotta have a back bone man. Gotta have one, people will respect you. People will talk to you want to be around you be nice to you after showing that side of you, a non violent side. Show a different side to let people know you aren't to mess with esp if you have been bullied and mistreated and been neglected. Neglected. Show them a different side. I'm doing this, for me. I'm doing this for me and my future (hanging yourself because your a virgin is a future? ) Who I'm doing it for is me.

Exactly what I'm doing it for, me. (Kent chugs his apple juice trying to look hard and flexes trying to act like he didn't) You gotta, do for yourself, and think for yourself. And I had more aggression too, she told me to do something and I did something else. She didn't say a word to me. I showed aggression (dereliction of duty is not showing a back bone it's a serious mis step in your career, and in the mil during a war time case you can be put to death for it. Kent will likely be fired soon, but he wasn't being tough he was being a man child). Have a back bone have to have one, gotta do something different, in a non violent way. Do something different make adjustments make some. Gotta shake it up a bit sometimes, nothing wrong with it shaking it up now and then. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Video abrutptly ends.

tl;dw
Holy shit kent rolls into work insults his boss and doesn't do what he's asked all day. He hasn't been fired because everyone is scared of him.
This proves haters are wrong.
Kent pretends he forgot about this site and the coli, even though he's had 2 accounts here. (at least)
Kent looks up to a man who beat his wife a few times because he was cool on tv this means he's also a good person.
Kent is unaware why people don't want to be shot by him when he comes to work with a gun * mild hyperboyle but seriously he is looking like a work place shooter and thinks he looks cool*
Only good people have haters, making Hitler p chill I in Kent's mind, I would love to see 1488 Kent-try. "I dont have a girlfriend because them Jews man, it's the jews.. jews don't want me to have a girl friend" So kinda like a weev rambling, but more autistic and shorter.
Kent destroys egos by being rude to people he doesn't like, this means he's fighting bullys some how by not doing his job.

Holy fuck this is a punchable phase but so funny. Cringe level is near peak. I know he's in his own world in his head but starting your shift telling your boss off, is amazing he didn't get canned that moment. I was only joking about him bringing a gun to work, but seriously he sounds like he's gonna do it. So people are sucking up hoping he spares them on the day of the revengence.

It's not a shock someone of such low IQ falls into the only haters are jealous. A weird creepy little dude flexing around, is laughable. He's trying to front on people, someone WILL slap your shit in, all of us here joke around etc but someone out there will drop Kent faster than a bad habit if he steps to the wrong person.

Kent is out bullying people now and it's not smart.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino