Manosphere Kentray "Kent" E Brown - Elliot Rodger The Second.

bawtism

Joshua Martinez IRL
kiwifarms.net

KentTV says he regrets ALL of his old videos and rejects MGTOW

Commentary from the negrosphere:

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
OK....if Kent isn't making new content...lets at least try to keep him alive in spirit. I often use Kentisms in real life (yes, I get strange looks). So his words like "feeeamayle!" or saying stuff like "I'm a LAME!" (exclamation points necessary to emphasize vocal force that should be given) might be a nice way to keep his memory alive. Here's a classic....

OK....if Kent isn't making new content...lets at least try to keep him alive in spirit. I often use Kentisms in real life (yes, I get strange looks). So his words like "feeeamayle!" or saying stuff like "I'm a LAME!" (exclamation points necessary to emphasize vocal force that should be given) might be a nice way to keep his memory alive. Here's a classic....

Or dressing to the nines Kentry style

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL, Kent's co-worker dosed him with a brownie! An edible brownie, per Kent! LOLLOL Kent wonders if it was food poisoning or high THC content. This was his first time to get high BTW. And puked all over his steering wheel? Why not open door and hurl?

First 10 minutes are hilarious, hope remaining hour is similar!

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Here is an older video that is outside of the Kentosphere...its half an hour long and about ....

TWENTY-FIFTEEEEEN FEEEEEAMAYLES!!!!

Liquid Kent

MGTOWindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
Here is an older video that is outside of the Kentosphere...its half an hour long and about ....

TWENTY-FIFTEEEEEN FEEEEEAMAYLES!!!!

I don't think it's a coincidence that I just started a new game in Watch_Dogs (that Solid Kent loved for the graphics) and being welcomed back onto the Farms with this...!

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
Ironically this video, that lasts 44:48 minutes, starts with Kentray silently pondering for 27 seconds before he ominously declares.... "I'm done."

BTW: Does it get any better than watching the MLB World Series while listening to 45 minutes of Kent's musings?

Last edited:

kentaholic

kiwifarms.net
At this point I am watching Kent with the same enthusiasm someone might watch a long jumped-the-shark TV show, more out of familiarity & habit. However, I just am a few minutes in so hopefully some laughs are incoming. Considering this video is 50 minutes long the odds are good at least one laugh or two.

EDIT: at 5+ minutes he said his "dream is to become a professional wrestler" (kinda laughed).

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kent did a quick video about homo gay wrestling touching boy school.

He's lying out his ass like normal where he's like the hero, and people bow to him. It's his power fantasy as he's still weak and a manlet. I think he's probably trying a school but he's just frail weak and lazy so won't go anywhere like even rented out high school gyms. Kent acts like everyone is scared of him etc because he's Kent.

His updates are boring as fuck and even me can't sit thru them let alone being busy with life.

But the real TL;DR is Kent is a manlet virgin living at his moms house making comically low money and acting like he's the god damn rock. Nothing changed Kent is, Kent.

also power level, 3 shattered ribs at time of typing. be happy to fight daily Kent-try.

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Happy New Year Kentfans!

I have a feeling twenty-twenty feeeeeamayles is gonna be as stuck-up as twenty-fifteen femaaayles.....ya' smell me?
It really makes me happy to see him putting his energy into positive hobbies, feeling better spiritually, and improving as a human being.

It's also pretty funny how fond a memory going to the strip club is for him.