Snowflake Kenzie Lee Ankrom (Luna Lee Swiizka) - Princess of Invitea

TsumTsum

Adding to my collection of waifus.
kiwifarms.net
So is she a little? Cause that would be a cherry on top for this one.

I do hope she lurks. If it goes south she can just get threadbanned. I could use more threads with verified individuals.
She absolutely lurks. Someone (aka herself) just asked her a question about her being a little right after you asked. Unless that was you.
Screenshot (15).png

Satanic

weeaboo cringe make me panties wet
kiwifarms.net
Also, she lurcked at pull pretending to be another person and she thought we're stupid as fuck.
Making a post asking the admins to let pull go to sleep, she will forever bring her red neck mom looking face over here.

Last edited:

Satanic

kiwifarms.net
Instagram update.
venus angelic is a tumorous disease.
Photo 2016-07-10 午後8 54 53.jpg
She not only can pull off the mom look but she looks like a lesbian too.
Photo 2016-07-10 午後8 55 13.jpg

And the other ''trying to act edgy'' posts.
Photo 2016-07-10 午後8 55 20.jpg

Photo 2016-07-10 午後8 55 30.png

Photo 2016-07-10 午後8 55 45.png

TsumTsum

kiwifarms.net
She must have blocked you because I can still see her instagram. What did you do fam?

Also, I'm going to put on my handy dandy tinfoil hat and call out @Mooniverse for being another Kenzie sockpuppet account. I can't confirm it because I am pants-on-head stupid when it comes to digging up information but here are my speculations.

1. Moon theme. Kenzie never ever changes the moon theme in her names.
2. Made an account on Kiwi yesterday and has only commented on this thread. She's been lurking quite frequently as well according to timestamps.
3. Followed me and Satanic lol? We all know that Kenzie has a huge hate boner for Satanic and probably stalks them.
4. Found the new Luna video extremely fast despite Kenzie changing her YouTube channel's name.

There is no Mooniverse on PULL and hasn't said anything about being a former PULL member. Therefore, hasn't been added to the private PULL chat because we don't know who they are. You would think that a new user who exclusively post on Kenzie's thread would be straight from PULL trying to keep up with our Princess. If so, why don't they use their old PULL handle or say hey?

If I'm wrong, then sorry. But we've seen Kenzie show up a lot with sockpuppets.

Why is every weeaboo now obessessed with one of my favorite pasttimes (aka collecting TsumTsums)?

Last edited:

Mooniverse

kiwifarms.net
Yeah no sock puppet. I was moony on pull. (Dunno why I changed the name o.O felt like it I guess :-) )
@TsumTsum @Satanic

I had the moon theme waaaay before her ;) back when youtube still had proper usernames I had moonlight so xD

Oh and the reason I haven't posted on anything else yet is because I want to catch up a bit before posting utter bullshit. I just can't read to much at the moment due to the semester ending and having to write term papers.

Princess here is the only one I have more knowledge of.
And as for why she blocked me hell I don't know but I pissed her off bad last time so maybe she remembered me?

Last edited:

Satanic

kiwifarms.net
Yeah no sock puppet. I was moony on pull.
@TsumTsum @Satanic

I had the moon theme waaaay before her ;) back when youtube still had proper usernames I had moonlight so xD

Oh and the reason I haven't posted on anything else yet is because I want to catch up a bit before posting utter bullshit. I just can't read to much at the moment due to the semester ending and having to write term papers.

Princess here is the only one I have more knowledge of.
And as for why she blocked me hell I don't know but I pissed her off bad last time so maybe she remembered me?

Mooniverse

kiwifarms.net
Oi If you want to think so but I had my pull since way before princess and I'm a lot more active on pull.

I'm just unable to catch up and I'm more of a lurker till I have enough information.

Not to mention I did have some interactions with you and uchi

TsumTsum

kiwifarms.net
There is indeed a user on PULL named Moony who joined (a little bit) before the Princess Doll stuff went down.

Still didn't answer why you got possibly got blocked by our Princess though. :O

Mooniverse

kiwifarms.net
There is indeed a user on PULL named Moony who joined (a little bit) before the Princess Doll stuff went down.

Still didn't answer why you got possibly got blocked by our Princess though. :O
I really don't know....
When I look for her on insta I can't find any thing....

Here are some Screenshots ... oh and to show that I just took those here's a screenshot from the newest cats of insta. Not to mention it's 1.30 in the morning here in Germany

Edit wrong screenshot hat a typo in it

Attachments

• Feels
Reactions: TsumTsum

Satanic

kiwifarms.net
^ K sorry fam
Is she trying to say that the shit about her online and what have pull (mostly me) collected is bullshit?
''fake or not in use''
Untitled-15.jpg

TsumTsum

kiwifarms.net
I really don't know....
When I look for her on insta I can't find any thing....
She might be pulling a BonBon and blocking anyone she suspects of being an ebil troll.

If she's trying to rebrand, she she probably completely drop the Invitea thing. I googled Invitea and I only got stuff involving her. Here is her twitter (archive). Found her deviantART as well.
Her dA appears to be abandoned but she is still posting on twitter. She also has a lot of sponsored posts... does someone need money? ;)

• Informative
Reactions: HickoryDickory

Mooniverse

kiwifarms.net
^ She calls her ugly as fuck unibrow boyfriend kaito (or well he cosplays him a lot) and I'm pretty sure she did a misa "cosplay" too (I just remember that the "cosplay" was her in in a black dress with pigtails...)

Instagram picture 1.png