Snowflake Kenzie Lee Ankrom (Luna Lee Swiizka) - Princess of Invitea

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
I'm damn ashamed I missed the first two threads. This chick is great entertainment

Meepbo2000

kiwifarms.net
Can we please bring this thread back? This chick is still batshit crazy, she's just been more careful about it. I would really like to point out that her blog illegally takes information from whoever visits it, and she knows that. She has been told multiple times, and she refuses to acknowledge that. For a "kid friendly" website, I feel like that is extremely concerning. She's an adult now making poor decisions that could eventually put someone else at risk.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am referring to her misuse of Google Analytics, which requires an opt out method so users can choose NOT to share their personal information with her website, and she refuses to add one. I have also caught her trying to lure trolls to her blog just so she can see their location and whatnot.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we please bring this thread back? This chick is still batshit crazy, she's just been more careful about it. I would really like to point out that her blog illegally takes information from whoever visits it, and she knows that. She has been told multiple times, and she refuses to acknowledge that. For a "kid friendly" website, I feel like that is extremely concerning. She's an adult now making poor decisions that could eventually put someone else at risk.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am referring to her misuse of Google Analytics, which requires an opt out method so users can choose NOT to share their personal information with her website, and she refuses to add one. I have also caught her trying to lure trolls to her blog just so she can see their location and whatnot.
She’s not interesting.

Also FWIW I would lurk for more than fourteen minutes before requesting old dead threads be revived, tia fam.

Meepbo2000

kiwifarms.net
She’s not interesting.

Also FWIW I would lurk for more than fourteen minutes before requesting old dead threads be revived, tia fam.
I've honestly been a lurker for years now, and I'm formerly part of PULL. I know this seems out of the blue but I feel like her actions are both concerning, but also LOLful. She really hasn't changed that much.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've honestly been a lurker for years now, and I'm formerly part of PULL. I know this seems out of the blue but I feel like her actions are both concerning, but also LOLful. She really hasn't changed that much.
Can you summarize what her newest behaviour is? Something more than “she’s at it again fam”

The google analytics thing is, ehhh...a bit shite but I’m not sure it warrants a thread revival.

• Agree
Reactions: THOTto

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Provide proof or something man. I don’t know who this chick is or what “it” She’s at again. Screenshots, archives, whatever funny thing you think should be discussed.

• Winner
Reactions: AbraCadaver

Meepbo2000

kiwifarms.net
Can you summarize what her newest behaviour is? Something more than “she’s at it again fam”

The google analytics thing is, ehhh...a bit shite but I’m not sure it warrants a thread revival.
Basically, she's a cringy SJW wannabe marketer/"business woman"/blogger who focuses on "kid friendly/kidcore" content but also is a troll, when she clearly just wants to be popular and make money off of merch. Most of her graphics are stolen and I've noticed some of her newer designs (ie: her redbubble and t-shirt design) have been stolen. She's posing as a group (as far as her blog goes) when it's only her involved in it and she pretends its a real organization. She's still going through her phases while trying to be "non niche". I still see her as the invitean princess she tried to be years ago just without saying "invitea" anymore, and she's halfassed targeting the agere community but nothing she does is consistent.

Provide proof or something man. I don’t know who this chick is or what “it” She’s at again. Screenshots, archives, whatever funny thing you think should be discussed.
z.jpgtell lolz.pngRT - sarahah.pngIMG_3358.PNGIMG_3351.PNGIMG_3312.PNGRT - age regression.png71804992_2424755494445127_462402101847261184_n.jpg61989927_2338104423110235_4495160265741959168_n.jpg

This is all I got right now.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well she definitely looks a mess in the frock and bad wig but I’m not sure she’s worth reviving. She just seems like a run of the mill idiot tumblrina. If she’s a personal cow to you then more power to you, just not sure anyone else here is going to take an interest.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Meepbo2000

kiwifarms.net
Well she definitely looks a mess in the frock and bad wig but I’m not sure she’s worth reviving. She just seems like a run of the mill idiot tumblrina. If she’s a personal cow to you then more power to you, just not sure anyone else here is going to take an interest.
That is fine. I did not expect much to come out of this considering she definitely is not worth the time. Its the cringe she puts off that catches my attention, and also her creepy obsession with her viewers and attention seeking. She's still a Jr. Snowflake in my opinion and I find her hyper-childish ways with her misuse of Google Analytics and clickbait a little concerning considered her target audience, whether she admits it or not. To each their own.

peachpit

all dirty.
kiwifarms.net
Her latest thing seems to be “agree” and pandering to DDLG types. Personally I’m surprised this didn’t come up a lot sooner.

I am also wondering what happened to her “band”, doesn’t seem to exist anymore and none of the band mates are following her either I think.

Her current links are :

(This seems to be her main account)

(Her “amateur photography account”)

(This links back to her blog and YouTube)

*Note that she used to have an Instagram account for her “band” which was called Lead The Way. It is now deleted.

www.onlyfunthings.org

Her YouTube also goes by Only Fun Things.

Her age regression crap seems all over the map. Looks more like she just enjoys super childish things. But that’s just my opinion. She’s doing “agere” vlogs apparently.

https://youtu.be/A2nQ-NkPiKE (sorry, embedding vids never works when I’m on my phone for some reason)

Also I am legitimately SHOCKED that she is still “engaged”.

EDIT : I skim read so I didn’t realize someone else brought the agere thing. My bad.

Last edited: