Zoosadist "Kero the Wolf" / Joshua Hoffman / KeroYamimora / "Yami the Wolf"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for not throughly reading the OP the first time around, but I've just realizedーearlier we established that the @Yamithewolf telegram account is probably fake. But... Hold on.

The OP says that this account is confirmed to be his alt. I first came into contact with it during the time said information was up to date and relevant, so he likely would've had that account at the time, which means that the account in my contacts that allegedly belongs to him is very likely still his despite what was said previously.

This also lines up with some of the other stupid shit Kero had done. He had a public zooposting Twitter account, as documented by the first 3 posts, with the handle @YamiTheWolf1. There were spare accounts that were eventually suspended, one of which named YamiTheWolf3 around this time, but I'm not sure that was his. What matters here is that Kero was 100% willing to publicly post about his sick derangement tied to a name that everyone knows, which disproves the previous theory that this telegram account can't be his because he wouldn't want to expose himself.

Just an interesting thought.

EDIT: after reading up on it, apparently YamiTheWolf3 was indeed just a kero fanboy pretending to be him as an open zoo for attention. not sure how retarded you'd have to be to "defend" your favorite Youtuber by making him look even worse, but he apparently has the mental capacity of a fucking toothpick because he went out of his way to make an account here and start arguing in the Zoosadism Megathread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/zoosadism-megathread.47973/post-5735612

So yeah, that happened.

Last edited:

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
kiwifarms.net
"burned furs"? I'm not sure I understand
Look them up. I am summing it up horribly. But in short, they were trying to get weird ass degenerates and overly sexual shit out of the fandom, and were pretty much thrown out for saying enough is enough. The fandom looks back on them like they are nazis

Pyre

Feeling very toasty
kiwifarms.net
Look them up. I am summing it up horribly. But in short, they were trying to get weird ass degenerates and overly sexual shit out of the fandom, and were pretty much thrown out for saying enough is enough. The fandom looks back on them like they are nazis
If they actually were Nazis the furry fandom would have been purged of these freaks and this fucking retard wouldn't be the plague he is now.

Pringles Can

kiwifarms.net
If they actually were Nazis the furry fandom would have been purged of these freaks and this fucking retard wouldn't be the plague he is now.
True, but remember, to furries if you tell them "no, your weird diaper child animal fetish is weird and you need therapy" is the same as calling them a nigger, as they think being called out for being weird is oppression.

gugui

I've Seen Truly Awful Things.
kiwifarms.net
Not really. The fandom is notorious for housing genuinely awful people. That's why Foxler ran rampant after being kicked out a Nazi group for being a furry. The FR is still relevant today anyway. Nazis quite literally have their own sections within the fandom. It's kinda funny, sad, and ironic at the same time.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not really. The fandom is notorious for housing genuinely awful people. That's why Foxler ran rampant after being kicked out a Nazi group for being a furry. The FR is still relevant today anyway. Nazis quite literally have their own sections within the fandom. It's kinda funny, sad, and ironic at the same time.
Yeah, if any Kiwi doesn't know about them already, please look up Nazi furs. It's very much a thing; there are several with threads on Kiwi Farms (Foxler is probably the most famous), and countless more online who aren't notable or interesting enough for their own spotlight.
Nazisplatter.jpg

The rule of thumb when dealing with furries is: if it's a thing, there's a subcommunity of furries who are into it. The more controversial, the more popular it is.

The only thing furries universally can't tolerate is someone calling them out on sexual deviancy* - hence why Burned Furs are, to date, the only subcommunity of furies that has been totally purged by all the others. You can tell furries NOT TO GET CAUGHT (this is the position of many old timer furs, like Uncle Kage), but heaven forbid you tell furries to not buttfuck animals or lure kids into their motel rooms.

* (Nazi furs tend to be flaming gay dudes with BDSM fetishes, so aside from the hardline SJW furs - who also have their own subcommunity - Nazi furs typically get a pass)

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
I wanna add onto what I said earlier about the kinda content furry Youtubers make, and how it affects Kero.

I believe that alot of them probably just do it for regular social media presence like on Twitter, to talk about random things that interest them. They don't do YouTube because they have an interest in gaming or criticism, etc. They do it because they want to be open about their weird hobbies. They're personal Youtubers, not content creators dedicated to a subject. Not all furry Youtubers do this, but it explains why most of them are so easy to make fun of and why so many of them are cheesy. It also goes hand in hand with their habit of bragging about how black or gay they are.

When you're a dogfucker with nothing good going on in real life that you want to talk about, and nobody respects you enough to accept any argument you have about problems in the fandom, you're prettymuch forced to resort to videos like this. Videos about "puns", one of the most basic kinds of jokes that usually don't hold up well on their own, and that adds onto how cheesy Kero's personality already is. He doesn't know how to make any other kind of content aside from Furry Vine Compilations, so that backs him into a tough corner.

He's desperate and trying to crawl back. If he hadn't put himself in this hole by being a terrible person, I'm sure more people would feel sorry for him. But what goes around, comes around.

Last edited:

Pringles Can

kiwifarms.net
When you're a dogfucker with nothing good going on in real life that you want to talk about, and nobody respects you enough to accept any argument you have about problems in the fandom, you're prettymuch forced to resort to videos like this. Videos about "puns", one of the most basic kinds of jokes that usually don't hold up well on their own, and that adds onto how cheesy Kero's personality already is.

He's desperate and trying to crawl back. If he hadn't put himself in this hole by being a terrible person, I'm sure more people would feel sorry for him.
Oh everyone knows he is trying to get some attention back. Why do you think he is doing it now? he came back, and the whole internet told him to GTFO, and he did. Now he is coming back because there is not as much attention, and he can get away with posting videos again. Just wait, if kero blows up on twitter, then I bet that suddenly we will have another 3-4 month hiatus. He really is a fucking coward, and the biggest pussy I have ever seen.

Pringles Can

kiwifarms.net
i mean fausty did also hold a knife to his dog's throat and beat his dogs. And his dogs had severe behavioral issues as a result of the abuse.
Remind me. Is fausty the retarded rat, or the faggot who died of butt-hole cancer? I kinda forgot.

HeilDave

The Patron Saint of Motherfuckers
kiwifarms.net
Remind me. Is fausty the retarded rat, or the faggot who died of butt-hole cancer? I kinda forgot.
The faggot who died of butt cancer from too many knots and horsecocks. The rat is still alive and headlining a furry band.
i mean fausty did also hold a knife to his dog's throat and beat his dogs. And his dogs had severe behavioral issues as a result of the abuse.
I seem to remember him also cutting holes in animals so he could enjoy the "interesting" feeling of intestines on his furstick.

But idk, he seems to really be in love with animals. I guess "less of a monster" is the wrong phrasing but he seems to be cooming from a different place than the Kero-level furfags

HeilDave

The Patron Saint of Motherfuckers
kiwifarms.net
nah you're thinking of tim win, who is unfortunately still alive. fausty (to my knowledge) never did any of the sexual torture shit.
Ah yeah, cheers. It's hard to keep up which sicko in a mascot costume did what fucked up shit. Just checked his thread and he looks exactly like you'd expect - doesn't seem too interesting, just a piece of shit.

As someone removed from the story by time and distance, SnakeThing's pure lust for life, validating the guiltiest thoughts of sickos and pushing them further, is such an interesting character. He's so over the top evil you'd never see him in fiction. Woof trying to make sense of his situation he found himself in is so much like Dahmer meets Pinhead. Sure he's only copping to crimes that there's video evidence of, but it's telling how much he knew he was manipulated by SnakeThing but still didn't call him out by name.

I guess I'll read Fausty's book then. The author's a decent writer and Spink's the McAfee of animal farm, the SJW of getting rammed by 200lb+ beasts. It's not so much the salacious details of why the mice were all greasy, more I need to work out what kind of personality would have that kind of life. How do you balance living as far from people as possible while also trying to convince them to accept your "lifestyle"? I'll take it to his thread once I've hurt myself wading around in filth.