Zoosadist "Kero the Wolf" / Joshua Hoffman / KeroYamimora / "Yami the Wolf"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
kiwifarms.net
The entire video is "lol xD I'm so random" and "my gayness is my personality"
Now I don't hate gay people (or trans people for the most part as long as you don't act like a total tard), but if the ONLY personality trait you have is that you are gay or trans, then idc who you are you just annoy the shit out of me.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly, it's still up. I guess whoever was checking the comments is off fucking around somewhere else. It's been up for 17 minutes.

Edit: Kit or whoever is really slacking. The comment has been up for 2 hours.
I can not see it. I know durring this time kit usually streams video games like he does every day.

Internet_Goblin

kiwifarms.net
I can not see it. I know durring this time kit usually streams video games like he does every day.
Shows up fine for me
1633579182213.png

The_MmmBop_Gang

kiwifarms.net
So many adult men act just like this furfag does in that video and every time I see these 'lolrandom' and sex-obsessed individuals I'm reminded of something a coworker said to me back when I turned 30 and felt like an old fart.

She said 30 is the new 20 and while it made me feel a little better at the time, these days when I see this dumb, gay shit on display I think.... goddamn is that so true.

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
Another out of nowhere upload:

Original:
Archive (1080p):
View attachment 2602486
Quick warning before any brave souls decide to click the play button:
It has been only 34 seconds and he has already put very graphic maws in his video.
And he just pulled a "Milk my udders daddy!"

What a degenerate. I'm sure this story would've been just fine if it weren't told by him of all people. This isn't the kind of shit you put in your Youtube videos, let alone in public.

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
Whatever you posted either got autodeleted or I missed it in the horny furry storm that is his comments
Youtube's comment filters have been really cracking down on people lately, totally innocent stuff that I've posted has gotten hidden.

Usually setting the filter to Newest First fixes this, but Youtube wasn't having that anymore.

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net
Quick warning before any brave souls decide to click the play button:
It has been only 34 seconds and he has already put very graphic maws in his video.
And he just pulled a "Milk my udders daddy!"

What a degenerate. I'm sure this story would've been just fine if it weren't told by him of all people. This isn't the kind of shit you put in your Youtube videos, let alone in public.
the real question is who even did these stills knowing full well that Kero has such a bad name in the fandom? Unless the stills were done before everyone knew of his dogfucking

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
the real question is who even did these stills knowing full well that Kero has such a bad name in the fandom? Unless the stills were done before everyone knew of his dogfucking
They were done literally moments before all this started. I remember because I rather unfortunately used to watch these videos at the time.

The character drawings aren't even original, they're based off of BetaEta's existing character stills he used around the same time.

I don't know who the artist is but I suspect the same artist drew both.

bonkmaykr

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
Probably a shadow ban. It's where comments get removed but it still shows up to the person who posted it
To elaborate on what @SandyCat said, Youtubers have the option to ban viewers from comments. This doesn't actually stop them from commenting like it might imply, instead it's a shadowban. There's no option to actually ban users for good, fortunately.

Kero likely has his studio page pulled up ready to put usernames in. That's some dedication to silence people, honestly.

With the amount of effort that would take, you'd think he'd use that energy to improve himself, but no. He'd rather keep being the same closet animal rapist. :briefs: