Zoosadist "Kero the Wolf" / Joshua Hoffman / KeroYamimora / "Yami the Wolf"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
kiwifarms.net
Youtube's comment filters have been really cracking down on people lately, totally innocent stuff that I've posted has gotten hidden.

Usually setting the filter to Newest First fixes this, but Youtube wasn't having that anymore.
Man, it's like youtube does not want me calling everyone niggers. My rights are being stripped away.

Mister Uno

Libertarian Fascism when?! :^)
kiwifarms.net
Man, I learned about this degenerate fuck on 8chan when this all came about. Forgot about him til I saw the name, caught up, and have to say I am extremely dissapointed with justice system. I know it's been said a million times already, but I can't express how fustrating this is. Already sad that it's legal in most States.

If there was any reason to make firing squads a thing again, this thread would be a good example, and Kero should be the first to get it.

Pringles Can

kiwifarms.net
Man, I learned about this degenerate fuck on 8chan when this all came about. Forgot about him til I saw the name, caught up, and have to say I am extremely dissapointed with justice system. I know it's been said a million times already, but I can't express how fustrating this is. Already sad that it's legal in most States.

If there was any reason to make firing squads a thing again, this thread would be a good example, and Kero should be the first to get it.
Kero, and many other zoosadists from the leak are proof that the legal system when it comes to animal rights is totally fucked. People like Kero, Timwin, and Woof are still on the streets, and some of them are even staff at furfag cons. Their name might be out there for furries and other communities, but the average Joe would not know who the fuck they are at all.

Only one who I remember being arrested and charged with shit was snakething. Even then, they got him with diddling kids, and focused on that instead. Either way, dude got prison time, but still shows how messed up the system is for animal rights.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True, but remember, to furries if you tell them "no, your weird diaper child animal fetish is weird and you need therapy" is the same as calling them a nigger, as they think being called out for being weird is oppression.

If the degenerate, retarded niggers don't like the fact that normal, healthy people want to light them up with flamethrowers, then maybe they should stop shitting in diapers while in public, stop molesting kids and trading CP, and stop raping Fido and Bambie's roadkill corpse. When you live your life like a sick-fuck deviant (Kero) then don't act surprised and get upset when 99% of the world rightly call you out for being revolting, subhuman, worthless garbage.

mASSive dONg

Powerlevel, on the way
kiwifarms.net
I should probably start memorizing the names of these fucking gross criminal furries so I know to avoid them on sight. Like I know some of them, but several of these fuckers have such similar names.
These fuckers' names, faces and fursuits are now branded with white heat into my noggin, along with the many others who think it a great idea to support such acts, never-mind partake. They've become so recognisable to me now - so synonymous with downright horror and disrespect for normalcy and life - that I'd probably stutter with disgust if one approached me for a chat or a photo, if not simply walk away in complete silence.

The funny thing about such a reaction though, is that they'd likely respond in anger and potentially even start a scene over supposed rudeness or disrespect which - funnier still - just brings more attention to their shocking behavior.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
So, was this all l actually confirmed? The last I heard about Kero was that it was some other dude doing shit and Kero got attacked by cancel culture. Because you know, there have been mix ups before with other people.
Just read the thread or zoosadist thread. As with most of these fucks, Kero had a bunch of white knights. Some still try and defend him to this day. Yes, some of the original claims against him were false, but definitive proof was eventually found, such as kero's dog being in zoosadist content and him posting a picture of his dog as a puppy to a zoo forum before he had even posted it to his furafinnity. Plenty of others can describe it better than I have and have done so. The police didn't do shit due to lackluster laws regarding any kind of animal rape even to the level zoosadists go, until federal law was updated, but that was after it all went down and thus nothing can really be done. And the laws are still shitty and most of the time give little more than a slap on the wrist.

Digital_Disaster

kiwifarms.net
Just read the thread or zoosadist thread. As with most of these fucks, Kero had a bunch of white knights. Some still try and defend him to this day. Yes, some of the original claims against him were false, but definitive proof was eventually found, such as kero's dog being in zoosadist content and him posting a picture of his dog as a puppy to a zoo forum before he had even posted it to his furafinnity. Plenty of others can describe it better than I have and have done so. The police didn't do shit due to lackluster laws regarding any kind of animal rape even to the level zoosadists go, until federal law was updated, but that was after it all went down and thus nothing can really be done. And the laws are still shitty and most of the time give little more than a slap on the wrist.
Thanks for clearing that up. Like many accusations on individuals, I always question everything until I see evidence.

Pringles Can

kiwifarms.net
So, was this all l actually confirmed? The last I heard about Kero was that it was some other dude doing shit and Kero got attacked by cancel culture. Because you know, there have been mix ups before with other people.
Just gonna say, getting info from people like kit and his group of tards is not a good place to start considering that kit is also a zoo who is/was trying to cover up for keros shit.

As said above, there were a few mistakes in the beginning that kero and kit have tried to use to show kero is innocent. Asides from those things that were proven to be wrong, there is a 99.9% chance kero did everything he was accused of.

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kero decided that he's back and he don't care what no hadurz think
1635106988824.png

and for reasons I cannot understand there are people who cheer him on.
1635107067424.png

I can only assume that they too jerk off to dog fucking and puppy crushing

He's been saying lol randumb shit for the past day. None of it's interesting so I'll just include this last one as an example.
1635106778934.png

People gave this towering intellect money, willingly.

wopirish

kiwifarms.net
Is he still denying it after all the proofs? Did he at least try to debunk it again? And how do all the white knights people cope? I asked one in youtube comments, and he just said that there isn't any proofs, which is just not true
There isn't any proof if you just deny it exists. Checkmate kiwitransphobe bigots.

Which can pretty much sum up the remaining audience kero has.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Is he still denying it after all the proofs? Did he at least try to debunk it again? And how do all the white knights people cope? I asked one in youtube comments, and he just said that there isn't any proofs, which is just not true
He's never actually going to give you or anyone else looking for more attempts at "debunking" and "explaining away" what happened the satisfaction. This is not about the facts of what happened and what he is and it hasn't been for 3 years now. (JFC, 3 fucking years.)

All this is about for this faggot is personal pride, his own narcissism, and chasing the dragon of being a literal Z-list youtuber. He will never confront the logs, he will never accept responsibility for raping his dog to death, he will never accept responsibility for associating with something like SnakeThing, and, most infuriatingly, he will probably never face legal repercussions for his actions. All this thread is good for now is marvelling at the absolutely hellish torture that is unironically being Joshua Hoffman, a minimum wage worker known to the world as an animal rapist whose only ambition is being a nobody youtuber again.

4 gold chains

gave two to my brothers
kiwifarms.net
i feel like its safe to say he's not going to be getting any more organic interactions on twitter, the same 4-5 people are commenting on his recents while he has over 14k followers and the 12 year olds on tiktok don't seem to find fun in spamming fake doxes anymore

follow/comment bot era incoming? 🤔

edit: ironic
1635125513934.png
1635125505959.png

Last edited: