Zoosadist "Kero the Wolf" / Joshua Hoffman / KeroYamimora / "Yami the Wolf"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
Just watch any of kits other rants. Dude uses wording like that all the time to excuse peoples disgusting behavior. That or he will just call you an anti fur twitter user for bringing up anything negative about the fandom. Doesn't surprise me though since kit is a zoo.

Not too sure about him being a pedo or worse, but I know he did a video on gay pride and people wearing BDSM gear or being naked (in front of kids even), his whole message was "we can be naked around kids. It's our history and you are homophobic for asking me to be dressed appropriately around kids at the pride parade"
Lots of these zoophiles delude themselves with the idea that the animal likes it too. This fuck shamelessly admits the animal has an awful time and he enjoyed it. Gross.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lots of these zoophiles delude themselves with the idea that the animal likes it too. This fuck shamelessly admits the animal has an awful time and he enjoyed it. Gross.
His only care is that his dick had a thorn in it. That shows how little of a fuck he gives. Amazes me that these people are allowed in public.

The Anarki Main

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
Some kind of apathy, desperation, or combination of the two.
One might think that your pet literally crying out in pain is pretty easy to figure out and that animals don't show appreciation that way (or people, for that matter), but apparently some individuals didn't get enough mental checkups when they were children and now they're proudly doing things like this.

That, or it's a deliberate cover up to try and make it look less bad than it really is.

Either way it's a damn shame nutcases like this aren't locked up in prison cells more often.

He's always maintained that it was Iranian hackers who forged the leaks.
Most likely is just optimistically hoping that this information will be forgotten and he can move on.
It also doesn't help that he still has fans who believe his story and that he's a good boy.
Did he actually specify they were Iranian? What's he trying to do, make this look like a terrorist attack?

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he actually specify they were Iranian? What's he trying to do, make this look like a terrorist attack?
When he posted the screenshot the IP used to log in was from Iran, and was a VPN.

Also, might wanna cool it with the double posting. Pisses people off quickly.

brutal poodle

primal (tard)rage
kiwifarms.net
after watching 3 hours of documentary about the zoosadist leak, i'm still confused about why the fuck kero thought it was a good idea to come back without at least trying to change alter ego
He is a fucking idiot. Simple as that. It’s been proven over and over in this thread. He is not cunning like some of his other zoofag rapist friends (Tim Win, for example) he is a braindead idiot.

Original:
Archive (1080p):
View attachment 2776444
Wonder how Kero’s torn-out asshole’s faring with all the dicks he’s taking on Grindr? Remember how he complained his asshole got blown out from taking dog “knots”? I remember.

Also, I appreciate the local archive so I don’t have to give this fucker a view, but still I don’t want to watch his shitty videos.
Edit: Ugh, gave it a watch. It’s just a bunch of unfunny garbage. Something I do find interesting is he still uses these very obviously vore fetish images to portray some kind of emotion while he’s talking? Gross.
2E98DD41-002D-463E-915B-708C091352C8.pngF37688E9-FD38-4F76-BF43-62C3CB59CC04.png
Kero, do you think we forgot you like to make your dogs “vore” live mice? Pretty bad look here if you’re trying to keep all that “fake twitter drama” in the past.

Last edited:

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kero, do you think we forgot you like to make your dogs “vore” live mice? Pretty bad look here if you’re trying to keep all that “fake twitter drama” in the past.
More importantly: who is even doing art for fucking KERO at this point? His name is a death sentence in the fandom, and drawing art shows you support the person in question according to the fandom, especially if you draw gift art for said person.

2.D.

I need sunshine in a bag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m l8, but you can’t a-log an animal abuser. A-logging is by nature, an overreaction to an ultimately harmless lolcow. I think disgust and contempt is completely appropriate - in fact, I’d argue it’s concerning if you don’t immediately hope this guy gets the chair.

He raped and tortured puppies. He took pleasure in violating the innocence of a vulnerable creature. He’s a sick man and there’s no cure for degeneracy of this degree. I’m not suggesting we go on some moral crusade, but it’s important to acknowledge that these people are brain-melts and have no place in polite society.

But yeah admittedly the guy who tried to point this out before me went about it in an autistic fashion and really shouldn’t speak unless spoken to in the future.
I'm talking about in reference to the """"normal"""" furries, not actual animal abusers. Specifically people like Marja where there isn't really anything (to my knowledge) saying that he abues animals. Dog diddlers need to get lined up against the wall.

brutal poodle

primal (tard)rage
kiwifarms.net
More importantly: who is even doing art for fucking KERO at this point? His name is a death sentence in the fandom, and drawing art shows you support the person in question according to the fandom, especially if you draw gift art for said person.
It’s art he commissioned from before he was outed as a zoophile I’m pretty sure.

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the worst part is I don't know if he thinks we forgot it, or if he is so fucked in the head that he gets off to people hating him. Twitter comments say the second one mostly, but with how much he loves to screech about how he did nothing wrong I don't know.

At this point it wouldn't shock me if he did some gay furry version of "if i did it". The only thing keeping him somewhat relevant is the fact he raped and killed animals and he clearly knows this.

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it takes a wall of text to prove your "innocence" then I already don't belive you just on that lmao. As a wise man once said. TLDR

Seriously protectors of furries (think a little high of yourself huh?) Go touch some fucking grass and stop defending someone who kills animals for pleasure.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
I'd sure like to know who is saying he's a taxidermist because nobody here fucking said that. I can only assume it's something that was tossed in there to try and take credibility away from the things with actual evidence. Like the myriad internet posts tied to his actual contact details or the pictures taken inside his own house.

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd sure like to know who is saying he's a taxidermist because nobody here fucking said that. I can only assume it's something that was tossed in there to try and take credibility away from the things with actual evidence. Like the myriad internet posts tied to his actual contact details or the pictures taken inside his own house.
My only guess is that people are confusing kero with other people. Just for the hell of it, and having nothing better to do, I looked up kero in the twitter search bar, and in the past month literally no fucking person AFAIK has said anything about kero and illegal taxidermy. Not even as a dark joke. Kero and his mods are coming up with bullshit. As usual.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My only guess is that people are confusing kero with other people. Just for the hell of it, and having nothing better to do, I looked up kero in the twitter search bar, and in the past month literally no fucking person AFAIK has said anything about kero and illegal taxidermy. Not even as a dark joke. Kero and his mods are coming up with bullshit. As usual.
They've been leaning on this strategy since Kero's first attempted appearance after the leaks - they'll take a misattribution, real or imagined, focus in on it, and use any "rebutal" of this misattribution to claim the that whole Kero fiasco is resolved. e.g. "Look, one time, this one kid on Reddit said Kero fucked a deer; Kero never fucked a deer! His penis looks different from the one on the video! Ergo, the logs are fake! (but the only the parts with Kero in them!)"

In fairness to his mods, Kero does tend to get blamed for a lot more than he should; that's one of the prices of e-fame. But Kero also gets far more creepyass randos willing to run defense for him than any of the other Zoo Crew psychos do, so in the end, the cost/benefits more than balance out in Kero's favour.

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Look, one time, this one kid on Reddit said Kero fucked a deer; Kero never fucked a deer! His penis looks different from the one on the video! Ergo, the logs are fake! (but the only the parts with Kero in them!)"
You see this is the one part I do not get, and it shows just how highly kero thinks of himself. It amazes me that in his head the leaks were all about him when even akela has said that their whole goal was to fuck with snakething specifically.

Just listening to kero, and his few defenders, you would think this is the greatest conspiracy to ever exist.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
You see this is the one part I do not get, and it shows just how highly kero thinks of himself. It amazes me that in his head the leaks were all about him when even akela has said that their whole goal was to fuck with snakething specifically.

Just listening to kero, and his few defenders, you would think this is the greatest conspiracy to ever exist.
There's definitely a level of conspiracy present, but on Kero's end instead of his accusers. I have no doubts that Kero is the tip of the iceberg. He's a low level, small time offender. He is nothing compared to the worst people in these groups. Eli is nothing compared to the worst people in the groups. They go so much deeper. If you didn't think it could get worse than child rape and animal torture, trust me, it can. These furries are involved in fucked up shit. Community figureheads like David Dieter, who's already known to fuck puppies, has ties to Russian billionaires, astronauts, politicians, human traffickers. This shit runs deep, I'm calling it now. Remember the redroom creepypasta? Imagine that but real and with puppies. I bet thats next.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely a level of conspiracy present, but on Kero's end instead of his accusers. I have no doubts that Kero is the tip of the iceberg. He's a low level, small time offender. He is nothing compared to the worst people in these groups. Eli is nothing compared to the worst people in the groups. They go so much deeper. If you didn't think it could get worse than child rape and animal torture, trust me, it can. These furries are involved in fucked up shit. Community figureheads like David Dieter, who's already known to fuck puppies, has ties to Russian billionaires, astronauts, politicians, human traffickers. This shit runs deep, I'm calling it now. Remember the redroom creepypasta? Imagine that but real and with puppies. I bet thats next.
"Hey guys this might sound crazy but here me out but... What if-- hold on, let me finish-- what if there's a super secret zoosadist cabal... an organization underground that makes this shit and distributes it among furries and zoophiles and pedophiles alike... and Kero was just the tip of the iceburg. Just blew your fucking mind huh."
>Joined Oct 2021
Checks out.

Edit: @John Freeman here's some light reading to get you started.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
"Hey guys this might sound crazy but here me out but... What if-- hold on, let me finish-- what if there's a super secret zoosadist cabal... an organization underground that makes this shit and distributes it among furries and zoophiles and pedophiles alike... and Kero was just the tip of the iceburg. Just blew your fucking mind huh."
>Joined Oct 2021
Checks out.

Edit: @John Freeman here's some light reading to get you started.
What I'm trying to say is we probably don't know the half of it. Like I mentioned, I know about dieter, I know about the little bit of the web we've unearthed. It goes deeper. It only gets worse. Thanks for the reading though.