Zoosadist "Kero the Wolf" / Joshua Hoffman / KeroYamimora / "Yami the Wolf"

valerian

slipknot in me
kiwifarms.net
What I'm trying to say is we probably don't know the half of it. Like I mentioned, I know about dieter, I know about the little bit of the web we've unearthed. It goes deeper. It only gets worse. Thanks for the reading though.
i doubt people in such high positions would go to random twitter furries of all people? what would they even gain from this?

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
i doubt people in such high positions would go to random twitter furries of all people? what would they even gain from this?
People are degenerates, powerful and famous people included. Furries also overlap into these groups too, since a sizable portion of them are in tech and engineering (the fastest growing fields on the planet). Furries talk a lot, and introduce each other to their friends. But yeah I dont think any random twitter furry is getting approached by governors. I think its already notable people who also happen to be furries.

Some old rug idk

Step on me
kiwifarms.net
After weeks of pandering i finally got myself to look at the evidences about Kero archived here and...
Well, he's guilty, previously i was believing he was because of how awfully annoying his defenders are...
Speaking of them, I don't think those still believe he's innocent, they KNOW he did those things and just want to make people see him with a different light.
You must be Pamperchu level of crazy to believe the opposite at this point

brutal poodle

primal (tard)rage
kiwifarms.net
"Hey guys this might sound crazy but here me out but... What if-- hold on, let me finish-- what if there's a super secret zoosadist cabal... an organization underground that makes this shit and distributes it among furries and zoophiles and pedophiles alike... and Kero was just the tip of the iceburg. Just blew your fucking mind huh."
>Joined Oct 2021
Checks out.

Edit: @John Freeman here's some light reading to get you started.
Fucking thank you lol. You said it perfectly.

What I'm trying to say is we probably don't know the half of it. Like I mentioned, I know about dieter, I know about the little bit of the web we've unearthed. It goes deeper. It only gets worse. Thanks for the reading though.
There are a lot of names from the BBB group that have yet to be doxed, but we have a lot of them documented here on the farms. Follow the link @Pukebucket provided, and get to reading if you actually want to inform yourself. Also simply click on the red “zoosadist” tag near the thread title to see all the zoosadist threads we have.

Kero was really only the reason these leaks blew up, because he was somewhat popular on YouTube. But he is by far the tamest “zoosadist” in the leaks. Yes, he is the tip of the iceberg. No shit. His logs with SnakeThing are sunshine and flowers compared to the rest of the shit in SnakeThing’s leaked logs.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
Fucking thank you lol. You said it perfectly.

There are a lot of names from the BBB group that have yet to be doxed, but we have a lot of them documented here on the farms. Follow the link @Pukebucket provided, and get to reading if you actually want to inform yourself. Also simply click on the red “zoosadist” tag near the thread title to see all the zoosadist threads we have.

Kero was really only the reason these leaks blew up, because he was somewhat popular on YouTube. But he is by far the tamest “zoosadist” in the leaks. Yes, he is the tip of the iceberg. No shit. His logs with SnakeThing are sunshine and flowers compared to the rest of the shit in SnakeThing’s leaked logs.
A week late but yeah I already got the memo

The Anarki Main

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
There's definitely a level of conspiracy present, but on Kero's end instead of his accusers. I have no doubts that Kero is the tip of the iceberg. He's a low level, small time offender. He is nothing compared to the worst people in these groups. Eli is nothing compared to the worst people in the groups. They go so much deeper. If you didn't think it could get worse than child rape and animal torture, trust me, it can. These furries are involved in fucked up shit. Community figureheads like David Dieter, who's already known to fuck puppies, has ties to Russian billionaires, astronauts, politicians, human traffickers. This shit runs deep, I'm calling it now. Remember the redroom creepypasta? Imagine that but real and with puppies. I bet thats next.
A month late (have not logged in in a while) but I've always thought that Kero seems to just be a follower in this sadist cult and never a driving force. That doesn't make it any less disgusting. "He made me do it" is the worst excuse for animal abuse, at that age you should have your head screwed on straight enough to figure out that your dick does not belong in your dog's rear. It's kind of pointless to mention that "it gets a lot worse" because it doesn't change the fact that this is still a serious crime and one that needs to be taken seriously. That's why the lack of pressure from law enforcement is such a disappointment.

FursuitSerialKiller

kiwifarms.net
Kero is white trash, that's why he made the perfect poster boy for the fandom "WE HATE ZOOPHILES AND GET RID OF THEM ALL THE TIME!" narrative because he's easy to hate.

When the fact of the matter is that the more entrenched zoophilic and pedophilic rings and networks in the fandom follow the meme "if the furries disappeared, the internet would too! Furries make the internet work!" because the more established zoo rings (like the ones on the west coast) are comprised of engineers, tech sector, people with government contracts at their jobs.

They're white, middle-upper class and Kero is white trash. He wasn't one of "them".

Of course he ended up being the face of "we hate zoophiles" while the typical fur still attends meets and events, buys art, and simps for the dogfuckers in positions of influence in the fandom.

brutal poodle

primal (tard)rage
kiwifarms.net
A month late (have not logged in in a while) but I've always thought that Kero seems to just be a follower in this sadist cult and never a driving force. That doesn't make it any less disgusting. "He made me do it" is the worst excuse for animal abuse, at that age you should have your head screwed on straight enough to figure out that your dick does not belong in your dog's rear. It's kind of pointless to mention that "it gets a lot worse" because it doesn't change the fact that this is still a serious crime and one that needs to be taken seriously. That's why the lack of pressure from law enforcement is such a disappointment.
No fucking shit. But he escaped the clutches of law enforcement like the slimy eel he is, and unless he slips up again and is caught fucking another dog, I don't think there is any way he is going to face any sort of repercussion for his dogfuckery.

Honestly though, if he was caught with another dog at all that would be a huge red flag. Or showing off a new boyfriend like his last one he had who ended up being a zoosadist. He might slip up again, who knows. But for now I don't think there's anything that can be done regarding Kero.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
No fucking shit. But he escaped the clutches of law enforcement like the slimy eel he is, and unless he slips up again and is caught fucking another dog, I don't think there is any way he is going to face any sort of repercussion for his dogfuckery.

Honestly though, if he was caught with another dog at all that would be a huge red flag. Or showing off a new boyfriend like his last one he had who ended up being a zoosadist. He might slip up again, who knows. But for now I don't think there's anything that can be done regarding Kero.
I mean like i said a while ago, at one point or another a neighbor or co-worker is gonna figure out who he is and take a baseball bat to his knees.

brutal poodle

primal (tard)rage
kiwifarms.net
I mean like i said a while ago, at one point or another a neighbor or co-worker is gonna figure out who he is and take a baseball bat to his knees.
One would hope so, but I don't think a lot of people know him by his face, people know him mainly by his fursuit head.

Pringles Can

Now in Limited Wendys Chicken Sandwich Flavor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I would love that to happen, realistically it never will. Unless Josh runs around screaming about himself being kero the wolf all day then most people wouldn't recognize him. Even if they did, most people ain't willing to get an assault charge just so they can beat up kero.

He has been out in public in the last 4 years, and even when someone went in keros fursuit to a con, people ignored him, and only people that came up to him were just giving ass pats to him. And this was right after the leaks, and when a lot of people were being internet badasses and claiming that would fuck up kero or any zoophile for that matter IRL.

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net
As much as I would love that to happen, realistically it never will. Unless Josh runs around screaming about himself being kero the wolf all day then most people wouldn't recognize him. Even if they did, most people ain't willing to get an assault charge just so they can beat up kero.

He has been out in public in the last 4 years, and even when someone went in keros fursuit to a con, people ignored him, and only people that came up to him were just giving ass pats to him. And this was right after the leaks, and when a lot of people were being internet badasses and claiming that would fuck up kero or any zoophile for that matter IRL.
I’m included to agree with you only because Kero is internet people and pretty obscure in the frame of the actual, offline world. That said, I’ve seen weirder shit happen.

The Anarki Main

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
One would hope so, but I don't think a lot of people know him by his face, people know him mainly by his fursuit head.
At least not the people who are his neighbors.
Perhaps they all know and they're so disgusted by it they just avoid him.

Either way he's bound to dig himself a deeper grave over and over if his past responses have been any indication of his habits.

TheSaintEaon

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how relevant this is as its been about a year, and at the time I was not a member of the farms and thus didn't archive it, but:

'Bout a year ago one of my Co-Admins of my discord server moved up to the Portland area to of course be with his Gay boyfriend. Both the Admin and the boyfriend were furfags (naturally), and almost immediately shit got weird. Ends up the boyfriend is married to some Canadian furry who's using the marriage to dodge immigration.

Anyway, I get home from work one day to find that both of these two dudes, the boyfriend and his husband are invited to my server. Now I can't just unilaterally remove people from my Discord Server. I got co-admins and a girlfriend that's gotta sign off so I decide to throw a gambit out:

I bring up in our debate channel how Furries were degenrates because they back people like Kiro. The way I figured it, a couple of furries in the North East which isn't super populated might have a connection. Turns out the gamble pays off, boyfriend's husband immediately rallies to this dude's defense.

Over the next hour and a half I channel my best JCS Criminal Psychology energies and proceed to build report with the husband and have him "explain" everything about Kiro and fury fandom and zoo sadists. The conversation got pretty graphic and one of my co-admins banned the guy for defending dog fuckers and proceeded to delete the entire chat history.

Highlights were pretty great though:
Kiro's fans believe that a punishment of having to be normal people like us is worse than prison and everyone should forgive and forget.
Kiro probably isn't still fucking dogs but they don't know for sure.
Last they checked Kiro only masturbates to pictures of Dog Pokemon (The ones that still walk on all fours and look like dogs).
Neither of them really seem to have issue with what Kiro did.

Like I said, I wish I would have had the presience to archive everything knowing I would end up joining the farms like a year later, espeically since the Zoosadism videos Ceceil McFly did were how I even discovered this website, but chances are Kiro is still just as bad as he was back in 2018 and he's absolutely still into the same shit.

Probably just need to find the right person for him to talk and share with and he'd spill it.

FingerLiger

Was ist dein Liebingsfach?
kiwifarms.net
I don't know how relevant this is as its been about a year, and at the time I was not a member of the farms and thus didn't archive it, but:

'Bout a year ago one of my Co-Admins of my discord server moved up to the Portland area to of course be with his Gay boyfriend. Both the Admin and the boyfriend were furfags (naturally), and almost immediately shit got weird. Ends up the boyfriend is married to some Canadian furry who's using the marriage to dodge immigration.

Anyway, I get home from work one day to find that both of these two dudes, the boyfriend and his husband are invited to my server. Now I can't just unilaterally remove people from my Discord Server. I got co-admins and a girlfriend that's gotta sign off so I decide to throw a gambit out:

I bring up in our debate channel how Furries were degenrates because they back people like Kiro. The way I figured it, a couple of furries in the North East which isn't super populated might have a connection. Turns out the gamble pays off, boyfriend's husband immediately rallies to this dude's defense.

Over the next hour and a half I channel my best JCS Criminal Psychology energies and proceed to build report with the husband and have him "explain" everything about Kiro and fury fandom and zoo sadists. The conversation got pretty graphic and one of my co-admins banned the guy for defending dog fuckers and proceeded to delete the entire chat history.

Kiro's fans believe that a punishment of having to be normal people like us is worse than prison and everyone should forgive and forget.
Last they checked Kiro only masturbates to pictures of Dog Pokemon (The ones that still walk on all fours and look like dogs).

Like I said, I wish I would have had the presience to archive everything knowing I would end up joining the farms like a year later, espeically since the Zoosadism videos Ceceil McFly did were how I even discovered this website, but chances are Kiro is still just as bad as he was back in 2018 and he's absolutely still into the same shit.

Probably just need to find the right person for him to talk and share with and he'd spill it.
I am not surprised that furfags race to defend each other, especially when it comes to that topics. But the highlights are just wonderful. Oh man :story:

John Freeman

der free man
kiwifarms.net

People lie all the fucking time online. They make up stories to sound cool or feel useful, like witnesses who fabricate evidence and lie on stand. That said, I 100% believe you. I’ve interacted with about a trillion furfags since 2010 and the behavior you describe is fucking spot on.

Funny shit. That said, kinda gay to play the “balanced and objective admin” though if you had kicked this guy from the get go we wouldn’t have this remarkably exceptional tale.

The Anarki Main

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net

I find this believable, but screenshots would be nice.
Discord chat logs aren't incredibly reliable anyhow because they aren't public, and can be faked unless you see them for yourself, but it's standard practice to back up absolutely everything you find here. That's the whole point of KiwiFarms. You seem to know this already, but be careful posting claims if you have nothing to show.

The whole Pokemon furry porn thing doesn't surprise me, he allegedly was using Lycanroc maw pics as his avatar on some site according to another user on this thread a few months back.

"Probably just need to find the right person for him to talk and share with and he'd spill it."
Don't count on it. He's a chronic liar, a horrible one, but one none-the-less. He won't admit to doing anything as long as there is one person on this planet stupid enough to believe him.

I'll go ahead and say it: being a furry myself, I've run into countless spastics like this, and they're all over the place. People hate furries for a reason, and it's because most of them are gullible children or teenagers who constantly buy into whatever the depraved and sick people are doing because they don't understand what they are getting into. Kero is a bad example for them, as are most furries. Everything you said this guy did is common-place in the fandom, and while the idea of liking anthropomorphic animals in itself is not inherently degenerate, an overwhelming percentage of internet users who claim to be furries constantly piss on their own reputation for the illusion of enjoyment. This is a thing in several other fandoms, too.

TheSaintEaon

kiwifarms.net
I find this believable, but screenshots would be nice.
Discord chat logs aren't incredibly reliable anyhow because they aren't public, and can be faked unless you see them for yourself, but it's standard practice to back up absolutely everything you find here. That's the whole point of KiwiFarms. You seem to know this already, but be careful posting claims if you have nothing to show.

The whole Pokemon furry porn thing doesn't surprise me, he allegedly was using Lycanroc maw pics as his avatar on some site according to another user on this thread a few months back.

"Probably just need to find the right person for him to talk and share with and he'd spill it."
Don't count on it. He's a chronic liar, a horrible one, but one none-the-less. He won't admit to doing anything as long as there is one person on this planet stupid enough to believe him.
If I had em' I'd give em.

If I had been a member of the farms at the time I would have, but like I said, it was before I even really knew what this place was about beyond a passing interest and needing something several hours long to listen to at work.

As is the degenerate nature of Furries and Portland Furries in general, if I get another opportunity to extract some info I'll be sure to save it.