Zoosadist "Kero the Wolf" / Joshua Hoffman / KeroYamimora / "Yami the Wolf"

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

santaclaus

kiwifarms.net
March 11, 2020. Two years ago today.
"Kero appears to only be active on his patreon, making posts and delivering content to his 27 patrons"

With his other activity locked, this could have been one of his incentives not to give up the ghost on his destroyed reputation.

Today we can rejoice about this slowly grinding down.
Kero's future is cold, lonely and poor.
My gift to him is an invitation to the permafrost, where the only animals in his reach will grow healthy from his meat.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 3.24.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 3.24.45 PM.png

greninja

Custom Titles are for lame-os.
kiwifarms.net
March 11, 2020. Two years ago today.
"Kero appears to only be active on his patreon, making posts and delivering content to his 27 patrons"

With his other activity locked, this could have been one of his incentives not to give up the ghost on his destroyed reputation.

Today we can rejoice about this slowly grinding down.
Kero's future is cold, lonely and poor.
My gift to him is an invitation to the permafrost, where the only animals in his reach will grow healthy from his meat.

View attachment 3064539

View attachment 3064540
I want to know what his update will be, but I’m not giving money to him.

Pringles Can

We Sold Out to Hot Ones Now available in stores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to know what his update will be, but I’m not giving money to him.
Let me take a guess on what it probably is. "Blah blah cancel culture blah blah dat damn kiwifarms blah I'll be back blah blah I'll never back down give me more money for fursuit videos please I need money, I did not have sexual relations with that deer ect ect ect."

Neko GF

Trans Wrongs Advocate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me take a guess on what it probably is. "Blah blah cancel culture blah blah dat damn kiwifarms blah I'll be back blah blah I'll never back down give me more money for fursuit videos please I need money, I did not have sexual relations with that deer ect ect ect."
That and some zoophiles who actually sympathize with him and a little bit of zombie income from people who (somehow) are unaware of what he's done.

Schizophrenic Autist

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know anything about this turbosperg who moderates his videos? Apparently he deletes any comments calling Kero out and goes to those commenter's videos and leaves a bunch of autistic shit in their comments.

Attachments

• Screencap1.jpg
    Screencap1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 310

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know anything about this turbosperg who moderates his videos? Apparently he deletes any comments calling Kero out and goes to those commenter's videos and leaves a bunch of autistic shit in their comments.
Pretty sure it was said earlier in the thread, but he is some sperg who lives in Houston, and has absolutely no life (no surprise). This nigger is so fucking dedicated.

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One tiny piece of new info in the video.
View attachment 3232129

We'll find you, Kero.
Oh gee, wonder why Kero couldn't get a job where he lived.

On a sorta-related note, I wonder if this thread means that Kero literally cannot bring up his youtube career, even in an entirely new state, after the Zoosadism shit because no employer is going to look at Kero's WIkifur/Youtube and want to hire him. I bring up Wikifur as that's literally the first result on Google, and Youtube as no one wants to be associated with someone who literally has a youtube video where the youtuber tries dispelling zoophilic rumors of themselves.

The Anarki Main

HUMILIATION
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it was said earlier in the thread, but he is some sperg who lives in Houston, and has absolutely no life (no surprise). This nigger is so fucking dedicated.
This is a baseless theory, but how much do you want to bet that this guardian of his comments section was formerly part of the zoosadist ring years ago? I don't see much any other reason why he would be so insistent on blindly defending Kero, especially when the evidence against him is as damning as it is.

Pringles Can

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a baseless theory, but how much do you want to bet that this guardian of his comments section was formerly part of the zoosadist ring years ago? I don't see much any other reason why he would be so insistent on blindly defending Kero, especially when the evidence against him is as damning as it is.
Either kero is offering this sperg a little more then most people get and knows how to keep this guy happy and willing to do anything, if you catch my drift.

This dude is a serious retard who is convinced that everything is against kero and furries as a whole, and he is the last line of defense.

Or he is a pedo or zoophile who defends other zoos/pedos because pride or some bullfuckery. Only 3 things I think would keep him defending a deer fucker for this long. Either way this dude is retarded.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time I check up on this thread and find out that this worthless, degenerate oxygen thief is still above ground instead of being an all-you-can-eat buffet for worms, I cry inside a little. The fact that Kero is still wasting precious oxygen and still hasn't seen any legal consequences for his actions is bad enough, but he's still trying to keep his YouTube channel alive and insert himself into the furfaggot community.

And of course he's still insisting that he's innocent. He's even got himself a little band of twisted little sycophants parroting his cries of innocence (likely all animal rapists themselves) and they've sadly been able to convince some people that its true. Kero says that it was all a big nothing-burger, that the police cleared him as innocent and it was all just a big hoax. Other YouTube furfags have even said he was cleared in court. They seem to believe that everyone is just as retarded as they are and won't look at the actual evidence against him. Like the fact that the police wouldn't have wasted two years if time and money conducting an investigation if there wasn't damning evidence. Or that the police wouldn't have been able to get a warrant to seize all his devices and hard drives if there wasn't probable cause of Kero having committed a crime, and that the drives were either all wiped or encrypted and the police couldn't pull anything off them. Or that he and his parents were totally uncooperative with the investigation. And then there were the statutes of limitation that had been exceeded. Just because Kero wasn't arrested and convicted does NOT mean he was found not guilty. And there's the simple fact that even if he had been tried and found not guilty due to fucking animals not being a crime where he lives, that doesn't mean that what he did was morally OK. There's a huge world of difference between something being legal because there's no law against it, and something being morally reprehensible. I personally put sexually abusing animals right up there with sexually abusing children and rape. In my humble opinion they should all be crimes that bring capital punishment upon the guilty.

In all honesty, furfags (and others) need to learn that gatekeeping isn't a bad thing. Gatekeeping is a healthy and necessary thing. Gatekeeping helps keep groups safe from evil people like Kero and his butt-buddies who use those groups to conceal themselves and find prey to feed their sick desires. Bad actors have been pushing the message that inclusivity at all costs is virtuous in society and that any kind of exclusivity is evil, and the message has been pushed specifically to make it easier for those bad actors to further their own goals and feed their own desires. Just look at the damage that's been done in the name of transgender rights. It has completely set back the LGB community and feminism by decades. The furry fandom needs to stand unified and say with one voice that anyone who sexually abuses animals and children will find no quarter nor acceptance in their community, lest they all look equally guilty by association. And if Kero actually gave a shit about the fandom he claims to love so dearly, then he would shut down his channel and step away from the fandom forever so as not to damage its image any further.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kero was nice enough to confirm which state he moved to by posting it as his location on Twitter.

View attachment 3314267
Archive

For those who don't know, West Virginia is one of two states where bestiality is legal, and the closest to his former residence in Pennsylvania.

Legal bestiality you say? I'm sure that's just a coincidence and was in no way a motivating factor in Kero moving there. Totally not suspicious at all.