• ”Kirby: 10/15/2015 - Justice is served and Kirby is found innocent of being a pedo.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Keven Hart Drops Hosting Academy Awards Over Decades Old TweetsAcademy wanted an public apology, Keven refused... kind of.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Graffiti canvas, Dec 7, 2018.

1. There's an interesting witch hunt behind this one. First off, here's the article.

The tl;dr is - Kevin has stand up material and tweets from 2008-2010 that included gay jokes. Twitter found out about it after he was asked to host the awards show, the usual REEEE-ing happened.

https://variety.com/2018/film/award...-or-well-find-another-oscars-host-1203083698/

Kevin ALMOST had the nuts to stand up to the hivemind outrage, but in the end turned down the show AND apologized.

What's a bit more interesting about this one is that literally no one cared until a cucked soi boy article monkey for The Guardian named Benjamin Lee wanted exposure and basically wrote a hit piece on Keven, pulling out every buzz word and trigger point to stir up bluechecks.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/dec/05/oscars-host-kevin-hart-homophobia-is-no-laughing-matter

I'll just post some choice REE snippets. Remember, this guy is talking about material that is at least a decade old and Kevin has already made amends publicly and changed his material over this stuff years ago:
    For a guy so high on his progressive, moral, LGBTQLMNOP+ horse... is it any surprise ol Ben has some questionable tweets himself? Like this one hinting at being a Pedophile?

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Graffiti canvas, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. >Gay jokes are literally grounds for unpersoning
    >Pedophilia is A-OKAY though
    This timeline is really fucking exceptional.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Yuya

Yuya Non rex, sed Imperator sum

kiwifarms.net
  3. Someone should write a hit piece on the tard who wrote about Kevin Hart.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  4. This whole situation is, in fact, GAY.

I guess being a black man no longer makes you bulletproof.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Are the same people that want Hart de-platformed the same people that stood up for James Gunn?

Just wondering.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Anyone who watches, cares, discuss or pays attention to the Academy awards must take a vacation to a north Korean concentration camp.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Im just surprised twitter was around for that long.

Anyway, its better to delete some problematic stuff if you ever become famous rather than deal with a bunch of cucks trying to ruin your name.

I mean the same shit happened to James Gunn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Fandom Trash

Fandom Trash Just your typical tumblr trash

kiwifarms.net
  8. People are now claiming that Hart for sure beat his kids because he joked about it in his act a decade ago.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Kevin should have stood his ground and still host the awards, but jokes about the alphabet soup be damned. At this rate people are going to stop hosting the Academy Awards since the amount of material they can joke about continually shrink each year.

• Agree Agree x 3
    HiddenFist

HiddenFist The Best Fist

kiwifarms.net
  10. I’m glad we’re holding celebrities accountable for their homophobia. Just a few more decades until Hollywood finally condemns raping women and children too.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus has a full line of candy canes
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Can with trade him in and Patrice O'Neil back?

• Feels Feels x 1
    Stoned Alex Jones

Stoned Alex Jones An unwise man and poor shitposter

kiwifarms.net
  12. I thought it was ok when clearly gay personalities made gay jokes?

UnKillFill

UnKillFill I don't know what's going on either.

kiwifarms.net
  13. We need Ricky Gervais ASAP!

Chester Rigby

Chester Rigby Eventually relevant. Trust me.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Why couldn’t Twitter die along with tumblr?

• Agree Agree x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart Here far longer than I should have been
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I can't even tell if you're serious or not. That's how bad things are.

Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I'm basing it off this guy who, in all fairness, may be trolling or he may just be exceptional.

3.png
    2.png

Kinda off-topic, but if you want the single dumbest hot take of the evening:
    4.png

kiwifarms.net
  17. Has there ever been a year where there was no host?

If not, they should try it this year. Maybe we could get a good (read:no) show this year.

Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  18. Wow, check out the false importance these assholes have. "The only reason they really care is because they know twitter is always watching"

When are the lizard people that control our media going to get sick of these shitheads thinking their soft mammalian emotions are any match for cold, hard scales?

kiwifarms.net
  19. A bit related:

https://people.com/movies/nick-cann...-schumer-sarah-silverman-chelsea-handler/amp/

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I just don't get this. He's fucking richer than God and he doesn't need to apologize for shit but does so anyway. I don't understand anything about this shit. If I had the money these people do I wouldn't apologize for fucking anything.

• Like Like x 1
    Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.