Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

The Gay Basher

World's Most Fabulous Party Host
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if and how much support Kevin gets from his family? I know he bitches about them, but I could easily see an exasperated mother funding him if only to keep him off the streets. Plus, he seems to have a frivolous set of priorities, with Beyonce trumping an actual career. I can't believe someone whose in their late 20's could be this immature without some serious sheltering.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
kiwifarms.net
This looks like another case of someone seeing every Republican, especially Drumpff, as "daddy". And now we all have to deal with it

Though I would have loved to have seen this. His dad is essentially Darth Vader and every other super strong villain that does the old lift-choke-throw on some poor, low-level NPC.

Attachments

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to comment on Kevin's politics this time because we all know he's an exceptional individual. That said, what was he thinking with this cover? It doesn't exactly have the most stellar art around, and the subtitle makes it sound like it was written by a pseud with his head up his ass (which is accurate, but you're not supposed to give that much away just from the cover).

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to comment on Kevin's politics this time because we all know he's an exceptional individual. That said, what was he thinking with this cover? It doesn't exactly have the most stellar art around, and the subtitle makes it sound like it was written by a pseud with his head up his ass (which is accurate, but you're not supposed to give that much away just from the cover).
He can't afford copyrighted photos. Indeed I envisage him having trouble with including lyrics in his book. If he published under his university publisher these pesky legal problems would be sorted out, but he doesn't.

This said the cover art is very empowering to the Fat Activist pod.

2222.png

So he's reading his own review copy?

111.png

Why don't these morons move to a predominantly dindu paradise of their dreams?

Kevvie thinks a fan must be down with everything an idol says and does:
bb.png

Beto lost to Ted Cruz. I wonder why.
11.png

The slut posted this on her Instagram 3 hours before the closing of the election. People went apeshit.

2.png

q.png

If questioning other people's motivation -- especially someone who makes money out of attention whoring -- makes me "racist", so be it.

444.png

What would Batshitman do, apart from reeeing on Twitter?

Harassment campaigns, what else?
1121.png

133.png

Everyone knew Beyond-shite is for being a dirty ho.

Less deluded people have a different idea.
beyt.png

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ta.png

Swift gets flak for keeping her politics private; Swift gets flak for announcing her politics -- and "progressive politics" no less. I hate Swift as much as any other person but what has she done to deserve it?

And how did Swift " built a career out of playing up racist scripts"? Like Beyond-shite, she built her career out of playing up the slutmeat script. And what does presenting as the "white girl in peril" have anything to do with politics?

3.png

How does Beyond-shite "put her career on the line"? She is following the script of liberal media and the tried-and-true example of Madonna, who goaded her fans to vote Hillary Rodham and even promised a blowjob.

111.png

Such an edgelord.

111.png

Imagine. On your left is a Nazi and on your right is this guy:

DrWjhauWkAE-a8p.jpg

Whose face would you rather punch?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

Stock Image Photographer

kiwifarms.net

Why don't these morons move to a predominantly dindu paradise of their dreams?
I'd be pretty satisfied with a timeline where Kevin moves to South Africa and becomes a second-class citizen, tbh. But seriously, this guy doesn't need to be involved in politics, he needs therapy for his obvious raging daddy issues.
Imagine. On your left is a Nazi and on your right is this guy:

Whose face would you rather punch?
Holy shit, he's slowly morphing into Chumlee from Pawn Stars.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
11.png

"Fast Car" isn't a bad song, but it is a slice-of-life, aspirational song that a lot of folk singers can write. An example of similar themes (woman, urban setting, low-level job, family problems, yearning for escape) that was almost coeval with "Fast Car" is Suzanne Vega's "Ironbound".

ss.png

These are exactly the kind of callow, preachy lyrics that have prevented Chapman from reaching the top rank.

Kevvie wants a professor fired because she denies a nigger's right to practice their culture.
6.png

The reason why students in your class are asleep, on phones, etc is that you do not have the guts to be a disciplinarian, and that your school does not have the spine to stand up for you. That does not mean your own scenario is desirable or normal. We need more examples like the teachers on that post.

And you are fired because you threatened to run students over with your car. Totally different thing.

a.png

Kevvie hands out As like candies. That's why he has such a good feedback.

11.png

What did Carlson lie about?

Kevvie is e-begging on behalf of his vanity press:
vp.png

The biggest donor, giving a whooping $31, is someone called Rachel Allred.

1.png

I'm sure books will grow on trees once we smashed Capitalism.
Yes, books are expensive, that why we have public libraries. If your woke type continue to flood the shelves of public libraries with your SJW garbage, such as that How to be Less Stupid about Race bullshit and your Beyond-shite trash, the choice of poor people will disproportionately suffer -- but I suppose this is exactly what you want right?

tt.png

Thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
And you are fired because you threatened to run students over with your car. Totally different thing.
So this moron finally realized he was in the wrong threatening to run people over in his car and is now lying about what actually happened?

I'm not at all shocked he has decided to start lying about it, but it is somewhat surprising he now realizes it isn't a great idea to admit he threatened to run over people with his car and tard raged so hard about an election not going his way that he got hauled off for a psych evaluation.

(Also fanboying for Tracy Chapman is at least defensible unlike his Beyondshite waifuism.)

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
br.png

1.png

I don't know which is more insulting: "I majored in Beyond-shite Studies!" or "my dick stays hard for a whole minute!"

A glimmer of conscience flashed across Kevvie's mind, vanishing as soon as it appeared:
111.png

Yes, all of SJWs posturing is just a show, in order to make the poseur feels better about her supposed righteousness -- the term "virtue signaling" says all. Beyond-shite's "woke" stunts are exact the same, except that, through appearing to be woke, she also make money from idiots. The goal is never to foster dialogue and you knew it full well, otherwise you won't threaten to run down dissenters with your car.

And you are not being "constructive" and "celebratory" when you call certain people and things "worthless".

Here he goes, threatening violence again:
vv.png

23.png

Intersectionality presupposes race is a power dynamic present in every human interaction, and as such it is ready-make sophistry for the racist. People who are drunk on "intersectionality", for example, cannot accept that someone would hate Beyond-shite because she is a nauseating slut with zero music talent and appears seemingly everywhere; it has to be due to Beyond-shite being black and the hater being white, and that white people has to hate black people. This is a racist interpretation.

11.png

I dunno, you are pretty anti white women.

1.png

It was not anyone's fault but yours.

Stock Image Photographer

kiwifarms.net
The only thing those pens will do is tell robbers and muggers not to feel bad about taking your money and belongings. After all, it's better for that money to end up in the hands of someone who actually needs it as opposed to someone who's stupid to spend it on a degree in Beyonce.
Here he goes, threatening violence again:
Not only is Kevin just being blatantly racist here, he's also misunderstanding intersectionality. Certainly, by the woke crowd's definition, white people aren't oppressed for their skin color. However, a white person who is a woman, is poor, or is disabled in some way would be worse off than a white person who isn't any of those things, so that white person would be oppressed through an intersectional lens. I think Kevin here just ignores the parts of woke theory that don't support his constant "Fuck you, Dad" attitude.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gg.png

Speaking of, Kevvie seems to be a magnet for white women:
333.png

An academic has to resort to working bars. How the mighty has fallen:
33331.png

But don't YOU badmouth a woke white woman ally!!!!
44.png

44.png

If you stop posting self-congratulating messages about your so-called book, you can easily earn back those two hours in a week.

1.png

As if anyone ever thought you were smart; as if anyone ever thought anyone who wrote about Beyond-shite were smart.

45.png

Don't make jokes about leaving America unless you're actually leaving America.

1.png

Whatever. No one knows politics better than you.

113.png

Trashy and fat, just like the subject matter of your so-called book.

4.png

His tattoos are like skin rash.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Antifa thugs are bad, to be sure, but maybe even more annoying are these prissy little white boys that pretend to be revolutionaries and tweet about punching people yet somehow have no record of doing anything like that.

I hate Swift as much as any other person but what has she done to deserve it?
Thanks to Kevin and Russell Greer I feel more pro-Taylor than I would have thought possible three years ago.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino