Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
Black women never give their kids stupid names, not ever. I have definitely not known, worked with or dealt professionally with black people whose parents named them:

Qu'een
Wonderful Flawless Gracious (13 and in prison for stabbing someone)
Kelisha and Lekisha (identical twins)
Malady

Nor is Ginuwine's real name Elgin Baylor Lumpkin.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Say what you mean and say it mean.
kiwifarms.net
Black women never give their kids stupid names, not ever. I have definitely not known, worked with or dealt professionally with black people whose parents named them:

Qu'een
Wonderful Flawless Gracious (13 and in prison for stabbing someone)
Kelisha and Lekisha (identical twins)
Malady

Nor is Ginuwine's real name Elgin Baylor Lumpkin.
They should have just stuck with, "Ooga Booga."

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some dindu got kicked out from the Oscars. Of course Kevvie has to white-knight him:
hh.png

How about you stop digging out the supposed sins of white people and just hold them accountable from this day onward?

"Intersectionality" is fine and dandy when it is used to suppress evil white people, but the moment it goes against my dindu homies, it is a weapon in the Oppression Olympics:
44.png

Sperging about The Grammys. As if anyone cares:
2.png

ss.png

So much self-awareness.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Some dindu got kicked out from the Oscars. Of course Kevvie has to white-knight him:
The situation with Kevin Hart is actually quite interesting. Some white male nobody with an axe to grind against him published a hit-piece on him detailing some of Hart's homophobic tweets from a decade ago with the express intention of riling up the outrage machine to get him to back down from hosting. This wasn't some /pol/ack doing it as a test to see how readily the woke eat their own, this was a genuine instance of the woke eating their own. Of course, as far as I'm aware Hart isn't some turbo-leftist, so some unimportant white man with the correct social signaling was able to indirectly oust him. You know, when I phrase it like that, it doesn't sound so progressive, does it?

The Gay Basher

World's Most Fabulous Party Host
kiwifarms.net
Rate me :optimistic:, but I think Kevin is trying to buck the social justice matrix but is scared to actually renounce it. He's criticized weaponized outrage and palette-swap diversity recently, which are two of it's largest dogmas. If I had to guess, he probably saw himself as some vanguard of progress and getting fired by black feminists felt like a backstab. Then he featured here and nobody would help him; must've felt like he was left to the wolves. I could actually see him waking up and starting to get his life back together in 2019. If he came out and slammed his field of gender studies as dogmatic, self-righteous, and unintellectual in a tell-all book, he might be able to move up to being a minor classically-liberal leftist thinker instead of just a flamming Beyonce sperge.

Kevin, if you're reading this, do it. Lay out every juicy detail and transgression, name every plagarization, every hypocrisy, every catfight, everyone mooching off a Republican (sugar) daddy. I'd probably buy a book like that. Your colleagues have burned all bridges with you, so you might as well gather the ashes and smash the urn.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As a white man, shouldn't the only thing he says to black feminists be YASSSS QUEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAY?
You'd think so, but he seems to have been under the delusion that he could use SJW "unsafe space" rhetoric against someone far higher on the progressive stack, in the heart of grievance-studies academia. The boy's a bit slow.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
At the risk of sounding like an A-Log, Kevin Allred is to the left what someone like Andrew Anglin or Matthew Heimbach is to the right. He's like a cartoon caricature of a left-winger, but real. A college professor who's obsessed with Beyoncé, has daddy issues and loathes white people and men despite being both? If he were a fictional character the author would be ridiculed for hackneyed writing and relying on stereotypes.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That said, when has Kevin ever been willing to let go of the past?
I have a feeling there are some things in Kevin's past he'd prefer not be held to now that he's seen the results.

Of note is that it wasn't like they fired the guy for tweets he wrote, they demanded he apologize. Isn't that the sort of thing Kevy has been demanding of Taylor Swift for years?

• Informative
Reactions: Trombonista

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevvie's reason of denying white people of vote: he was thrown into the loony bin because a white student reported him:
loon.png

See how his story changed with the telling? Last time the student allegedly reported him for burning a flag; this time the student reported him for quoting statistics.

Kevvie has to lie because....the true reason will SHOCK you!
1.png

(Clickbait)

Kevvie is on a roll:
2.png

5.png

5345.png

11.png

11111.png

Silly Warix, Academia has stopped logicking ages ago.

Kevvies basks in the attention he craves:
11.png

11.png

Whatever.

WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!!
mate.png

11111.png

Kevvie really needs a trip to Reality. Beyond-shite is just the packaging of a product that has gone through a ridiclously long assembly line. Praising her supposed "cohesiveness" is like praising the celluloid wrap for "keeping the product in cohesion".

111.png

Yeah. Engrossing.

g.png

Read Another Book.

Last edited:

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Kevvie's reason of denying white people of vote: he was thrown into the loony bin because a white student reported him:
View attachment 617140
See how his story changed with the telling? Last time the student allegedly reported him for burning a flag; this time the student reported him for quoting statistics.

Kevvie has to lie because....the true reason will SHOCK you!
View attachment 617146
(Clickbait)

Kevvie is on a roll:
View attachment 617135

View attachment 617138

View attachment 617132

View attachment 617131

View attachment 617129
Silly Warix, Academia has stopped logicing ages ago.

Kevvies basks in the attention he craves:
View attachment 617148

View attachment 617144
Whatever.

WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!!
View attachment 617149

View attachment 617151
Kevvie really needs a trip to Reality. Beyond-shite is just the packaging of a product that has gone through a ridiclously long assembly line. Praising her supposed "cohesiveness" is like praising the celluloid wrap for "keeping the product in cohesion".

View attachment 617142
Yeah. Engrossing.

View attachment 617143
Read Another Book.
This is by far the most obvious attention whoring I've seen from Kevin in quite a while. He's not even one of those SJWs whose M.O. relies on being seen as a victim, he just realized that he was sliding into irrelevence and decided to stir the pot because he's a massive fucking narcissist.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino