Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
"Critically interpret the dictionary definition" = "make shit up".

Words mean what I choose them to mean. And I choose "racism" to mean that my bigotry is ok, but your bigotry is not ok.

• Agree
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
111111.png

You know why Josh's definition makes no logical sense? He is merely reflecting your opinion on you.
(Kevvie expounds on his definition of racism here, but you know the drill so I'm not wasting KF storage space.)

1.png

How dare they expect a male feminist to logic?!

"It is not my job to educate you!!!!"
113.png

18.png

There is no debate: you are nuts.

bb.png

What harm can Kevvie do to himself that he hasn't already done?

But Kevvie has stirred up another hornet nest, one that I've previously given no heed, because I know nothing about hip, woke, modern poetry. Kevvie has long lionized Alice Walker, even citing her as his chief influence -- over and above Beyond-shite. Shocking, I know.
1111.png

Recently he brought out Walker's poetry again...
w2.png

e2.png

... and has unwittingly earned the ire of a pitchfork mob. Here are just a small sample of responses:
w5.png

But whatever: just read this small excerpt of her work, you'll realize such teenager drivel isn't worth getting upset about:
33.png

1.png

Right: your worth is based on what you do. Take a hint.

6.png

What work do you do apart from watching Beyond-shite crap?

2.png

No you won't.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
But Kevvie has stirred up another hornet nest, one that I've previously given no heed, because I know nothing about hip, woke, modern poetry. Kevvie has long lionized Alice Walker, even citing her as his chief influence -- over and above Beyond-shite. Shocking, I know.
View attachment 622905
Recently he brought out Walker's poetry again...
View attachment 622907
View attachment 622908
... and has unwittingly earned the ire of a pitchfork mob. Here are just a small sample of responses:
View attachment 622910
Walker's been a vicious, blatant misandrist and anti-White bigot for decades, which is probably her main attraction for this attention-whoring tool. If he can approve of the half-century's worth of bile she's spewed towards men and Caucasians, writing off a lil' openly anti-Semitic rhetoric is no big deal.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevvie's cheap shot at a white woman (Lady Gaga, concerning her previous collaboration with child molester R. Kelly) backfires:
3.png

999.png

You can expect the response, and Kevvie is really butthurt:
1.png

How can "zero followers" say anything?!

ggg.png

g.png

It is amusing how he keeps calling out a white woman, again and again, for supposedly abetting a pedophile, yet this is his only comment for the pedophile himself:
111.png

Really makes you think doesn't it?

And for some reason, the magic mantra doesn't work as it used to:
mantra.png

88.png

Ageist son of a bitch.

g.png

Why don't you go to South Africa?

2.png

1.png

It's my birthday! Cash Me Outside!
1111.png

He levels up and was granted the Faggy Earring of Fagginess +5
1.png

Stock Image Photographer

screaming turns to barking
kiwifarms.net
I've come to realize that when Kevin says something is "boring", what he really means is "something that my ideology can't account for and makes me look like a gigantic hypocrite so please don't bring it up."
And for some reason, the magic mantra doesn't work as it used to:
Here's hoping that some people are finally realizing that Kevin's fascination with black women is less about being truly progressive and more about some freakish modern version of white man's burden.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's hoping that some people are finally realizing that Kevin's fascination with black women is less about being truly progressive and more about some freakish modern version of white man's burden.
He takes the gay white guy thing of borrowing mannerisms from sassy black women beyond that and into fetishizing it and thinking he's one himself. Some day some actual sassy black woman is going to slap the bitch out of him for that.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've come to realize that when Kevin says something is "boring",
"Boring" seems to be the woke invective du jour, as any word with real weight has already been banned for one ism or another.

1111.png

The whole rationale of grievance studies is to rebrand old hurt feeling as "abuse" and "oppression", Kev. It is not at though any black folx currently alive suffered from slavery.

11111.png

You are definitely millennial given your laziness, stupidity, and entitlement -- and your addiction to obnoxious reaction gifs, which I took pains to remove from my screen captures.

"Ambiguously nonwhite"
11.png

8.png

Shut up, both of you.

The Gay Basher

World's Most Fabulous Party Host
kiwifarms.net
Remember how I said I thought Kevvie might actually get better this year a few pages back? Yeah, I got that one pretty wrong.

Does anyone know what he does for money? I can't imagine his part time tutoring brings in that much, and New York is a damn expensive city, especially if you're marginally employed and have student loan debt. Has he decided to culturally appropriate more POC-ness and become a drug dealer?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Remember how I said I thought Kevvie might actually get better this year a few pages back? Yeah, I got that one pretty wrong.

Does anyone know what he does for money? I can't imagine his part time tutoring brings in that much, and New York is a damn expensive city, especially if you're marginally employed and have student loan debt. Has he decided to culturally appropriate more POC-ness and become a drug dealer?
Maybe he sucks dicks.

I mean for money.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino