Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A long-overdue update on Kevvie's feud with Rutgers University. He has "his lawyers" sue the police officers who handled his case.

Text for easy search:
Kevvie said:
I've stopped commenting much publicly on my NYPD/Rutgers saga that began right after Trump's election--when I was forced to undergo an unlawful psych evaluation at Bellevue after a student's parent reported me as a threat (w/ no tangible evidence or corroboration). Well... yesterday my lawyers filed suit against the individual NYPD officers involved and the city of New York in federal court for violating my constitutional rights. It's not over. Just wanted people to know I'm still fighting and these things can take forever, but I'm not giving up!

Didn't even realize how much the experience was still weighing me down. I'd thought I'd gotten "over it" (whatever that means), but finally hearing from lawyers that the case was officially filed and had merit and support behind it, felt like flying honestly. And I don't take my ability to do this for granted. So many face much more dire consequences in their interactions with police. Many don't have time or resources to track down the necessary information/documentation to prove wrongdoing. If it's this hard for me, just imagine...

Thank you to everyone here and everywhere for believing me and believing in me with no questions, because you know my heart and believe in me as an educator and thinker and human. None of this is over, but it finally feels like it's moving. I'll remain honest and open about this whole process on here, saying what I can. And if anyone ever needs any help figuring out how to track down information and documentation about these violations in their own cases, please let me know. I'm not an expert, but I made it this far
I hope his lolsuit bankrupts him.

Kevvie has started e-begging:

Yet I doubt he'd get much handouts, given he's been bleeding followers:

"A History of Black Woman in American Music" is a much-traveled, albeit still worthy area of study, if he does the research back to the Dixieland era. But you know full well it is all Beyond-shite, Beyond-shite, and Beyond-shite.

Why do niggers give their kids such laughable names? It seems as though they want their kids to be miserable.

Kevvie is launching his book; Kevvie has been launching his book for at least 6 months.

How can he afford all this if he has been reduced to e-begging?

His book already has some celebrity endorsements:

Bar talks bruise Kevvie's fragile masculine ego:

Anyone remembers Michelle Obama's School Lunch clusterfuck? Her intention was right though.

And laziness is a political praxis.

At long last, something he says that is right.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A long-overdue update on Kevvie's feud with Rutgers University. He has "his lawyers" sue the police officers who handled his case.
Unless he filed a Notice of Claim within 90 days, he's barred from suing and is wasting his time. New York state courts are also quite used to throwing out cases from nutjobs suing Bellevue for doing their job and evaluating raving, gibbering loonies like Kevin Allred.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought his terrible Beyoncé book was already out? Certainly there's been a PDF of it linked on here.

Any NY kiwis brave enough to go to his launch and report on it?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hot and fresh from PACER, his very skinny 1983 complaint.
Not impressed. He might have a case, actually.

I don't see a mention of a notice of claim, but there's a reference to a Civilian Complaint Review Board hearing. Generally if you did that you also filed such a notice, so I'm going to assume one was filed in a timely fashion. However, since that's jurisdictional, they really should have put it in the filing along with more procedural history with dates.

Failing to do so opens them to an immediate motion to dismiss for failure to file a notice of claim, and New York courts have held that failure to file such a notice in a federal action under § 1983 is fatal to a federal civil rights claim. At the very best, it invites an immediate argument as to whether the notice of claim requirement of New York Civil Rights Law § 40-d is procedural (and can be disregarded) or substantive (and is binding) under an Erie doctrine analysis.

I hope this is a freshman try. If he didn't file a notice of claim, simply trying to slither under the bar by not mentioning it isn't going to elude even a greenhorn on the other side. If he did file such a notice, it's absurd not to include it in the complaint.

(I should note I haven't looked at this issue in over five years and there may be some directly on-point case since then but if it's still like it was, failure to file a notice of claim would essentially kill the case.)

(And as long as I'm wildly speculating, I wonder why not file in state court or, if filing in federal court, why not also state causes of action under New York's rather robust Civil Rights Law? I suppose it might make sense if you're aware of the notice of claim requirement and that there are issues with it. There's some thought that you can't bar § 1983 actions with a notice of claim statute, though so far as I know, no court has ruled as such in New York state or in the Second Circuit. In any event, the absence of state tort claims or the New York Civil Rights Law (which contains the notice of claim statute) is at least curious.)

Last edited:

XxxwernxxX

kiwifarms.net
I thought his terrible Beyoncé book was already out? Certainly there's been a PDF of it linked on here.

Any NY kiwis brave enough to go to his launch and report on it?
I might do the bar thing if it's free. I can't see myself going to that bookstore launch. Anyone have any idea which bars he hangs out at?

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All 16 charges against Jussie Toilet have been dropped. You'd expect Kevvie to be happy?

See, you can never please the woke so you might as well not try.

Not even someone as deranged as Lauren Duca is able to please them. Because a white woman should never, ever claim victimhood.

Kevvie has to "fight back" against his privilege despite being too white to fight back against his privilege. He sure loves playing Sisyphus.

"People like you" are not the problem; YOU are the problem.

Kevvie puts up a reading list about "black women in American Music". Most of these are biographies.

Strangely, Kevvie sounds uncharactistically whimpy against Barbra Streisand, the epitome of white female privilege if ever there is one. Imagine if Adele or Taylor Swift said the same thing:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Strangely, Kevvie sounds uncharactistically whimpy against Barbra Streisand, the epitome of white female privilege if ever there is one. Imagine if Adele or Taylor Swift said the same thing:
Kevin is full of absolute bullshit about that plagiarism claim. That's the one thing that is an absolute academic death penalty, even in REEEEEtard Studies type "disciplines." This idiot who got himself sent to a mental ward for threatening to run people over with his car was too afraid to call out plagiarism? Bullshit. Kevin is a walking pile of bullshit.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Professor Allred taught a very popular course titled “Politicizing Beyoncé,”..." The lawyer that wrote that should be disbarred for lying.

At least the complaint states a claim, unlike many of the litigious cows here. However, it rests on the assumption that Kevin is telling not only the truth, but the whole truth. Did the two patrolmen enter his apartment unlawfully? Not if one asked his roommate "hey can we come in for a sec, we have to talk to Kevy boy" and the roommate said "ok" without thinking. Did they even arrest him, or did they tell him that he could either voluntarily go to the hospital (a better option) or they would have to detain him (i.e. more paperwork)? Might a reasonable jurist consider his violent tweets enough to have him examined anyway?

The CCRB is a joke and federal court is not going to be swayed by its decision. I hope (:optimistic:) there were body cameras worn. He makes a big deal about suing the officers individually but it's tough to break through qualified immunity. I'm glad to have another lawsuit to watch now that Russ has given up and is just bothering instathots though.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
"Professor Allred taught a very popular course titled “Politicizing Beyoncé,”..." The lawyer that wrote that should be disbarred for lying.
It was popular... because it was an easy A, you pretty much just had to pull 8 pages out of your ass that boiled down to "YAAS KWEEN" and you'd get full marks.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net

I'm sure this was already posted deeper in the thread, but has anyone thought to ask Keveroo how he defines "white people"? Is it the same way that ethnostatists define them, or does he prefer using phrenology, or what?

Reactions: AprilRains

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 708107

I'm sure this was already posted deeper in the thread, but has anyone thought to ask Keveroo how he defines "white people"? Is it the same way that ethnostatists define them, or does he prefer using phrenology, or what?
So you should be able to just walk up to Kevvie and kill him in self-defense like you would any other terrorist.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino