Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Rutgers is missing out on a hell of a deal not rehiring Kevin right now to teach a Virtue Signaling Masterclass! As for his lolsuit, I hope it goes to court just so we can see Kevin's reaction after a judge tells him that he's mentally unstable, was a threat to his students and is glad he'll never be able to work again, right to his face! Inb4 tweet: "it went this way because I'm black gay!"

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was popular... because it was an easy A, you pretty much just had to pull 8 pages out of your ass that boiled down to "YAAS KWEEN" and you'd get full marks.
I recall further up the thread someone mentioned that students could submit their Tumblr posts as coursework. So it wasn't exactly rigorous.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I recall further up the thread someone mentioned that students could submit their Tumblr posts as coursework. So it wasn't exactly rigorous.
Every campus has at least one of these Professor Hippie Dippie Easy A guys who wants to be one of the kids and everyone knows you go to for a free GPA boost. Usually they're harmless and don't threaten mass murder because they're chimping the fuck out. If this gay moron had simply been able to refrain from threatening vehicular homicide against random pedestrians, he'd still have a job.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
threatening vehicular homicide against random pedestrians,
If it was random, it'd probably be fine as well but if I'm not mistaken, he was threatening politically-motivated vehicular violence - against the people who won too, so are probably the majority (of voters at least)! Goes to show how particularly stupid Kevin had to be to lose his job.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White women! You voted WRONG!

Your side is toast if you continue to call people idiots.

FUCK YOU DAD!!!!!!

Something that almost makes sense. What he should have said is that "representation should never be forced".

Still, even though "representation" has "led us astray", if it means fewer white men in films Kevvie is all for it!

Kevvie speaks the Voice of Trans:

Claiming to like Joyce's Ulysses is "virtual signaling"!

(This said, Pete Buttigieg is a fucking pleb by giving his No. 2 place to Le Petit Prince.)

Kevvie is so good at not being a dick.

Last edited:

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
It's like reading about Elizabeth Holmes in 2013:

Beyoncé's supposed to be legendarily dumb, even among celebrities. There's no way she actually wrote, directed, and produced a professional documentary about a bunch of people who wrote books for a living.

Someone's gonna burst this bubble, and I'm hoping it works so well, Kevin Allred kills himself out of shame.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jesus did not teach Women's Studies.

I agree that American colleges are a scam, and I'd be somewhat glad if they go the way of Fannie Mae. But it is your responsibility to have picked up an unmarketable, worthless area of pursuit -- and pursue it to post-grad level.

Indeed, who needs a degree if you have a rich daddy and aren't adverse to sucking ten cocks in a roll?

That's why his creditors are not going to see a red cent.

Capitalism gave you Beyond-shite, you dumb fuck!

But you're still unmarketable.

IMPEACH!!!

LEAVE BURKA BIMBO ALONE!!!!!!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(

BERNIEEEEEEEEE!!!

Also Kevvie is having cold feet about his impending (2 months later) book release:

I've noticed that the word "interrogate" is the book reviewers' secret code for "don't fucking read this trash".

+ + + +
You can skip the below if you don't what to hear him going delirious over some annoying pop cunt.

Asian starlets typically have more than a HUNDRED pages of photos in their album "booklets", because they have nothing else to sell but their flesh.

Such gushing would be embarrassing for a 13 year old, much less someone more than twice that age.

Does he even listen to anything else at all?!

WTF does that even mean? Did you put on Taylor "Country Ass" Swift by mistake?

Oppsie, it seems Kevvie made a mistake:

:story: Yeah, only SLAY KWEEN has "cultural impact".

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 735613
Jesus did not teach Women's Studies.

View attachment 735614
I agree that American colleges are a scam, and I'd be somewhat glad if they go the way of Fannie Mae. But it is your responsibility to have picked up an unmarketable, worthless area of pursuit -- and pursue it to post-grad level.

View attachment 735650
Indeed, who needs a degree if you have a rich daddy and aren't adverse to sucking ten cocks in a roll?

View attachment 735647
That's why his creditors are not going to see a red cent.

View attachment 735641
Capitalism gave you Beyond-shite, you dumb fuck!

View attachment 735619
But you're still unmarketable.

IMPEACH!!!
View attachment 735620

View attachment 735629

LEAVE BURKA BIMBO ALONE!!!!!!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(
View attachment 735621

BERNIEEEEEEEEE!!!
View attachment 735639

View attachment 735648

Also Kevvie is having cold feet about his impending (2 months later) book release:
View attachment 735643

View attachment 735644
I've noticed that the word "interrogate" is the book reviewers' secret code for "don't fucking read this trash".

+ + + +
You can skip the below if you don't what to hear him going delirious over some annoying pop cunt.
View attachment 735610

View attachment 735630

View attachment 735626

View attachment 735623
Asian starlets typically have more than a HUNDRED pages of photos in their album "booklets", because they have nothing else to sell but their flesh.

View attachment 735632
Such gushing would be embarrassing for a 13 year old, much less someone more than twice that age.

View attachment 735633
Does he even listen to anything else at all?!

View attachment 735634
WTF does that even mean? Did you put on Taylor "Country Ass" Swift by mistake?

View attachment 735635

Oppsie, it seems Kevvie made a mistake:
View attachment 735637
:story: Yeah, only SLAY KWEEN has "cultural impact".
Of all the lolcows on here there is just something so uniquely upsetting and embarrassing about this guy.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
His knowledge of American music is very, umm, millennial.

I wouldn't even rate Robert Johnson as the most influential American musician, and pretty much all modern blues, rock, and popular music, plus anything any guitar at all that isn't classical guitar or lap guitar goes directly through him, and we can only guess how he actually sounded because they altered the speed of the recordings to fit on the records. Beyonce sang some disposable pop R&B that some people like. Johnson was the inaugural member of the 27 club. The Rolling Stones covered Robert Johnson. Eric Clapton/Cream. ZZ Top. Led Zeppelin. Nirvana. The Doors, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fleetwood Mac, and on and on. It's crazy how much impact one guy who almost nobody ever heard perform had.

His fixation is weird.

Last edited:

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Now Isabella Goodwin, CJ Walker and Simone Weil, those are women you can get excited about.

You know, I've never got these people's hateboner for Taylor Swift. Sure there are better singers and she's done some dumb stuff, but she could be changing her socks and they'd use it as an excuse to brand her as evil.
In a lot of ways, what happened to Taylor Swift at the hands of Kanye West (with Beyonce's tacit approval) was one of the opening shots of the modern day culture wars; predating Gamergate in a lot of ways, in terms of being the left's equivalent of Japan invading China and doing all sorts of atrocities before the second World War actual began.

It's particularly important, because the lunatic left has never forgiven Taylor Swift going on the offensive regarding Kanye's actions and not just laying down and taking it, as far as how Shawn Colvin was similarly humiliated and saw her career pretty much die outright after Old Dirty Bastard did something similar to her. To a lot of lefties, she's not allowed to play victim because Beyoncé lives matter more than hers did.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even rate Robert Johnson as the most influential American musician, and pretty much all modern blues, rock, and popular music, plus anything any guitar at all that isn't classical guitar or lap guitar goes directly through him, and we can only guess how he actually sounded because they altered the speed of the recordings to fit on the records. Beyonce sang some disposable pop R&B that some people like. Johnson was the inaugural member of the 27 club. The Rolling Stones covered Robert Johnson. Eric Clapton/Cream. ZZ Top. Led Zeppelin. Nirvana. The Doors, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fleetwood Mac, and on and on. It's crazy how much impact one guy who almost nobody ever heard perform had.
Not to start a big homosexual debate but everyone can play that game of "here was the REAL pioneer of (genre) that nobody ever knew about" in which case they're not really a pioneer. Race Realists on all sides have been doing that for years, like here is the Swedish guy from 1910 who actually invented hip hop, and here's some African nobody that secretly invented punk music.
No doubt he was a blues pioneer but I hate laying shit like rock and pop music at his feet cause then you get into these debates like "well if you think about it hip hop wouldn't exist without Kraftwerk" and nobody really believes any of it.

Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No doubt he was a blues pioneer but I hate laying shit like rock and pop music at his feet cause then you get into these debates like "well if you think about it hip hop wouldn't exist without Kraftwerk" and nobody really believes any of it.
Almost all the mega successful rock musicians of the 50s and 60s explicitly cited him by name as an influence in some form or another, from the Stones to Clapton to Zeppelin and even Bob Dylan. I think his claim to huge influence is pretty merited.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
@Positron, I'd have quoted that autistic montrosity of a masterpost, but I'm on mobile, and I couldn't handle 4 minutes of scrolling, just so I could spoiler it all.

Anyways, Kevkev has apparently missed the fact that "free education" means he'd receive no pay for his inane drivel, because no one in their right mind will voluntarily pay him for his borderline stalking of Beyonce.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino