Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevvie is mad that LGBTNation counts TAYLOR SWIFT as The Ultimate Queer!
Swift.png

And in celebration of Taylor Swift's new album, Kevvie is going to "queer" country music:
1.png

You, as a white man, is not an outsider either, and therefore is not entitled to talk about "outsider perspectives".

Untitled.png

444.png

Bullshit on Twitter all you want, but your brainfarts isn't worth a dime.

A certain niggress that Kevvie idolizes betrayed her own race:
JM.png

Of course she was torn apart, by such wokesters as John Legend. Kevvie kindly excused himself from that mess:

JM2.png

Untitled.png

+ + + +
Just as Mike Isaacson is still mad at Tucker Carlson, Kevvie is still mad at Ann Coulter -- for being a white woman, I suppose?
4.png

White men, you're even worse!
Untitled.png

Because Kevvie is eternally mad about normal people:
5.png

He'd had enough of you filthy crackers!
whitepeople.png

And yes: Kevvie is BETTER than you HATERZ!
5.png

Untitled.png

I wonder what books you've read if your informed, totally non-knee-jerk opinion landed you in the loony bin.

Would you look at that! Kevvie is an expert in oncology too!
Prostate.png

(He's talking about David Koch BTW)
I'm not sure that locally advanced prostate cancer is the "easiest to remove"; the prostate has some important neighbors such as the urinary bladder and the rectum, and invasion to them usually make surgical resection impossible. What's more, prostate cancer is the disease of old age and many patients have poor operative risks.

4.png

To be fair, Kevvie is far form being the biggest asshole in academia.

And to be extra fair, he has his rare moments of epiphanies:
Epiphany.png

New selfie:
EDk5Qv4WkAgY2DG.jpg

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Spoopy Repairman/Chuck Huber Otherkin/THOT fucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933106

And in celebration of Taylor Swift's new album, Kevvie is going to "queer" country music:
View attachment 933088
You, as a white man, is not an outsider either, and therefore is not entitled to talk about "outsider perspectives".

View attachment 933090

View attachment 933087

View attachment 933103
Of course she was torn apart, by such wokesters as John Legend. Kevvie kindly excused himself from that mess:

View attachment 933104

View attachment 933091

+ + + +
Just as Mike Isaacson is still mad at Tucker Carlson, Kevvie is still mad at Ann Coulter -- for being a white woman, I suppose?
View attachment 933094

View attachment 933099

View attachment 933098

View attachment 933105

View attachment 933100

View attachment 933096
I wonder what books you've read if your informed, totally non-knee-jerk opinion landed you in the loony bin.

View attachment 933109
I'm not sure that locally advanced prostate cancer is the "easiest to remove"; the prostate has some important neighbors such as the urinary bladder and the rectum, and invasion to them usually make surgical resection impossible. What's more, prostate cancer is the disease of old age and many patients have poor operative risks.

View attachment 933097

View attachment 933110

New selfie:
View attachment 933095
So much irony and lack of self awareness in those tweets.

"We're cruel and mean to each other."
>>Goes on about how Trump supporters need to be killed
"Redistribute the wealth!"
>>Lives and eats comfortably.

It's almost hurts to laugh because my sides are having a hard time finding their way back.

Honest Coyote

Two-Spirits, Both Dicks
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he suckles off young male victims of their "essence" like the degenerate deluded vampire he is to preserve his youth in the night?
After seeing his selfies, I rate you :optimistic: for thinking he's not aging like a methhead. He qualifies for a DARE parody.

"Remember kids, this is why if you're offered postmodernism, you should just say no."

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
How is he still at this years later?
Literally autism. Business as usual.

His IQ is literally too low to think of something else besides a pop star who doesn't even know who he is, too low to get a job outside fairy-dust-higher-education (seriously, not even a high school would touch this guy, because they're actually supposed to teach kids something) and too low to reinvent himself as anything other than an unemployed gay bitch posting on Twitter.

Literally autism: low IQ, severely low learning rate and weird unproductive obsessions. This is who he'll be for his whole life.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933106

View attachment 933088

View attachment 933090

View attachment 933087

View attachment 933103

View attachment 933104

View attachment 933091

+ + + +
View attachment 933094

View attachment 933099

View attachment 933098

View attachment 933105

View attachment 933100

View attachment 933096

View attachment 933109

View attachment 933097

View attachment 933110

New selfie:
View attachment 933095
This fag thinks its cool and normal that half the country doesn't know who Washington is. Is it the same half that can't speak English?

I guess real trolling is dead cause this guy is the easiest to troll, literally force him to shut up by making a fake black person account and tell him to stay in his lane. I bet you could make him give up Beyonce by convincing him its not for his experience. He will obey any black female.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Literally autism: low IQ, severely low learning rate and weird unproductive obsessions. This is who he'll be for his whole life.
It says something about LGBT preferences that literally all this useless piece of shit had to do to get a job in academia "teaching" was be some flavor of queer. If Chris-Chan had went troon earlier and done exactly the same shit he does now but thrown in some cites to Adorno and other monkey level shit someone could have told him how to do, he could be a professor himself of Shitting Yourself and Doing Nothing Studies.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Who's he raped? When I see the words male and feminist together, I automatically think there's someone he's sexually abused. I bet he has a ferocious fetish for pretty blonde white girls
Allred is a faggot. No little blonde girls for him. He wants to rape little (toxic) white boys while fantasizing that Beyonce is joining in with a strap on.

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
444.png

You have to ask? :story:

Our boy is going places -- Canuckistan, to be exact.
4444.png

Eventbrite link.

3.png

I have so many questions: why "Beyoncé Feminism" but "Rihanna Womanism"? Will there be "Billie Ellish Femaleism"? "Miley Cyrus Girlism"?
And what kind of degenerate would want to "date Jesus"? And if you decide (for whatever reason) to put faith only on whom you can date, then why Beyond-shite, given you can't date that slutbag either?

Kevvie is smart and he can mind-read!
555.png

It's pretty easy really: white = performative bullshit; black = real sentiment.

444.png

Of course a white guy shilling for an already undeservingly popular pop-slut is "contributing to substantive change".

333.png

Of course a white man has the God-given obligation to tell a woman what she should and shouldn't do.

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.png

555.png

Nah you just fucking love shit you can project your fag fantasy on.

4.png

I rest my case.

+ + + +

4444.png

Second-hand sour grapes:
4444.png

555.png

If The Grammys had a category of Best Butt Cheeks, I doubt Beyond-shite would win either -- and showing her ass is her only talent.

Nevertheless, Kevvie can't resist waiting for his KWEEN's appearance in award shows, in vain.
4444.png

1.png

Because Beyond-shite never shows any ego.

5.png

Nope, not an ego trip at all.

+ + + +
If you still support Bernie Sanders, you are a MISOGYNIST!
5.png

Lovely ageism, by the way!

345.png

You two have IQs to match.

Every two weeks or so Kevvie swears off the internet:
4.png

4.png

Just as you said to the Christian woman: stop the fuck down with your attention-seeking performative bullshit and just turn off the computer.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 950570
You have to ask? :story:

Our boy is going places -- Canuckistan, to be exact.
View attachment 950523
Eventbrite link.

View attachment 950527
I have so many questions: why "Beyoncé Feminism" but "Rihanna Womanism"? Will there be "Billie Ellish Femaleism"? "Miley Cyrus Girlism"?
And what kind of degenerate would want to "date Jesus"? And if you decide (for whatever reason) to put faith only on whom you can date, then why Beyond-shite, given you can't date that slutbag either?

Kevvie is smart and he can mind-read!
View attachment 950516
It's pretty easy really: white = performative bullshit; black = real sentiment.

View attachment 950555
Of course a white guy shilling for an already undeservingly popular pop-slut is "contributing to substantive change".

View attachment 950518
Of course a white man has the God-given obligation to tell a woman what she should and shouldn't do.

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 950554

View attachment 950552
Nah you just fucking love shit you can project your fag fantasy on.

View attachment 950553
I rest my case.

+ + + +

View attachment 950557

Second-hand sour grapes:
View attachment 950560

View attachment 950566
If The Grammys had a category of Best Butt Cheeks, I doubt Beyond-shite would win either -- and showing her ass is her only talent.

Nevertheless, Kevvie can't resist waiting for his KWEEN's appearance in award shows, in vain.
View attachment 950574

View attachment 950538
Because Beyond-shite never shows any ego.

View attachment 950544
Nope, not an ego trip at all.

+ + + +
If you still support Bernie Sanders, you are a MISOGYNIST!
View attachment 950575
Lovely ageism, by the way!

View attachment 950549
You two have IQs to match.

Every two weeks or so Kevvie swears off the internet:
View attachment 950573

View attachment 950537
Just as you said to the Christian woman: stop the fuck down with your attention-seeking performative bullshit and just turn off the computer.
lol "black woman breaks all the industry rules" yes what an unprecedented artist, a black r&b singer who doesn't write her own songs about being cheated on and spends most of her time dancing.

I forget if he's gay but if he isn't I cant imagine any woman wanting to be with him, being obsessed with this other woman. Imagine being in the car and being scolded for wanting to listen to the new Taylor Swift album.

DiscreetFrog

kiwifarms.net
Lol it's not feminist to sing about giving your husband road head and then get publicly cheated on. Kevvie obviously hates women, whether he knows it or not, because his opinion of his hero is piss poor.

Karl_der_Grosse

John Doe #2, Federal Defendant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Kevin ever seen any interview with Beyonce where she's asked a question that wasn't cleared in advance? It's completely obvious that she has literally no intellectual life. She's dull-normal, at best. It's painfully clear that she was chosen at an early age and taught how to shake her ass and lip-sync, and very little else. I wonder if she actually sings on her albums.