Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
The list is stupid and has lots of people who were well known as songwriters but who frankly didn't sing all that well. Also Morrissey is down at #92. Fuck that. And John Lennon over Paul McCartney. Like him or not, he wasn't as good a singer by any stretch of the imagination, and for singing alone, doesn't belong on the list at all. Lou Reed? Another great songwriter who mumbled his way through his own songs.
Is number 97 supposed to be Joe Nigger?

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been ignoring Kevin about as hard as the academic world has so I missed that his lawsuit drama ended. Reading through the documents with no small bit of disappointment that we didn't get something more impressive I just thought this was funny:

In Kev's filing:
1572391440408.png

In NYC's answer:
1572391485849.png

Which sounds a little like
1572391552323.png

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 961107
SJWism is a worse form of slave-morality than Christianity: at least when God forgives, He really forgives.

View attachment 961117
I know everyone knows this C S Lewis quote but I gotta post it anyway:

“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

You're under-selling Kevin here, he has every chance to be a psychologist case-study's wet dream. Whatever has gone wrong with this man for him to take it up the butt and obsess with someone that Big Media said he should listen to and buy - and then worship her as an intellectual when half her songs are extremely shallow without any intenteded message at all? What has caused him to become so obsessed with being "socially correct" that he made himself unemployable in his career of choice by taking it to the point where he is no longer socially acceptable? What drives this man to be so utterly, tragically pathetic and useless in his one chance at life?

Of course, the answer may be he has autistic-level IQ and simply isn't equipped with the neural hardware to make good life decisions or process anything higher than sucking dick and Beyoncé-levels of "intellectualism". (lmfao) In fact, I'd bet money this it.

But there is always the chance that he had the weirdest upbringing, or trauma, or abuse that influenced who he is today. Maybe he has such a particular world view and set of beliefs that it causes his life to crush under the weight of so much neurosis.

Let's put it this way: if a bona-fide, competent psychologist released a book tomorrow about Kevin Allred and how he is the face of an entire generation of pathethic, whiny, entitled children who like to roleplay they are opressed in their rich, first-world countries, and what is it at the root of the problem and why they feel the need to act like that and rely on each other for self-validation even when they inevitably end up oppressing everyone who isn't part of their groups... well. I'd buy that book in a heartbeat. Could turn out to be a fumble, only saying what we already know (entitled narcissists will be entitled narcissists) or it could turn out to be the read of the century.

If Kevin was only a pathetic liberal moron, we wouldn't have over a 100 pages discussing him. He's a particularly spectacular sort of moron. Any psychologist who went into the field with a genuine fascination for the human mind would love to study him.
This book already exists, kind of; it's the oeuvre of the Last Psychiatrist, which someone in this thread somewhere already mentioned. If you haven't read him, stop everything you are doing and start right now. It will change your life.

It's always worth rereading The Mask of Sanity too. I read it every couple years and always have new insights, though not necessarily those that the author intended.

Also: one of the unintended casualties of the School of Resentment (as Harold Bloom called it) is blacks of genuine talent. Books like Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" and Amos Tutuola's "The Palm Wine Drunkard" show a different world to what most of us are used to, are well written, and actually have something to teach us. But things being what they are I can't even blame anyone anymore who sees the black face on the back cover and throws it away as more PC bullshit. Anyone read these? I hear the former is the first part of a trilogy; maybe I'll read it all soon.

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This book already exists, kind of; it's the oeuvre of the Last Psychiatrist, which someone in this thread somewhere already mentioned. If you haven't read him, stop everything you are doing and start right now. It will change your life.

It's always worth rereading The Mask of Sanity too. I read it every couple years and always have new insights, though not necessarily those that the author intended.
Mask of Sanity is a great read. I didn't realize Cleckley was also co-author of the Three Faces of Eve. Also apparently a diatribe against homosexual influences on society.

What is this Last Psychiatrist thing, though? Too lazy to page back.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Mask of Sanity is a great read. I didn't realize Cleckley was also co-author of the Three Faces of Eve. Also apparently a diatribe against homosexual influences on society.

What is this Last Psychiatrist thing, though? Too lazy to page back.

Choose an essay that looks interesting and start there. Warning: you'll have to read half a dozen before you start to understand the underlying ideas, his style, etc. That's not to say it's not great reading from the beginning, but you'll just miss a lot of stuff at first.

I read Cleckley on homosexuality; really enjoyed it actually. There was a LOT of truth in there too.

• Informative
Reactions: XxxwernxxX

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"See what you've made me do? You made me hit you!"
555.png

"We will kick your ass", yeah, like Phil (ADF) does.

It must be the dozenth time Kevvie deplores the futile, inauthentic "performativity" of SJW social media. Yet he still hasn't got the willpower to quit:
555.png

Leave it to Kevvie to chastise other white people. There is only ever one Authentic Educator, everyone else is "performative" and "useless":
666.png

Kevvie doesn't have the self-awareness to understand what he says.

4.png

Totally not performative and useless.

67.png

5.png

No they aren't, but good luck finding someone in grievance studies that knows the difference.

8.png

Let's listen to more Beyond-shite to make society better!

It's not a cheap send-up: Kevvie literally believes that!
67.png

And needless to say, Beyond-shite owns all dead white male artists!
912.png

The NYT article is a clickbait, don't mind it.

Here is some TL;DR self-flagellation. The low-down: Black feminists are his Jesus. Kevvie has suffered for the sin of Trump therefore, somehow, he has become the apostle of the cult of Black Feminism:
8.png

I'm sure everyone can feel the religious overtones. And if he really believes that "black feminism...is the only real way to fix this broken world", he should leave the fixing to black women. Is he so racist and sexist to presume that black women need a white man to do their job? Isn't that exactly the "white man's burden" trope?

+ + + +
98.png

0.png

8.png

812.png

76.png

I wonder who gave Kevvie licence to make annoying attention grabs.

78.png

Kevvie is, of course, still sore that Hillary Rodham lost:
7.png

8.png

6.png

Strange I didn't get the memo that Elizabeth Warren represents patriarchy.

White Supremacy has claimed another victim:
912.png

+ + + +
9.png

Kevvie may be badly paid, but he still finds money for frivolous things. Praise be Capitalism I guess?
78.png

Crossover with Jesse Singal:
51.png

90.png

• Informative
Reactions: greengrilledcheese

Useless Idiot

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1007780

Joe Biden has 41% support among black democratic voters and Sanders is second at 20 percent. So the top 4 choices among New Hampshire college educated whites are a) a gay man, b) black America's favorite, c) a woman, and d) a Jew.

It's practically a Nazi rally!

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
"See what you've made me do? You made me hit you!"
View attachment 1007782
"We will kick your ass", yeah, like Phil (ADF) does.

It must be the dozenth time Kevvie deplores the futile, inauthentic "performativity" of SJW social media. Yet he still hasn't got the willpower to quit:
View attachment 1007788

Leave it to Kevvie to chastise other white people. There is only ever one Authentic Educator, everyone else is "performative" and "useless":
View attachment 1007789
Kevvie doesn't have the self-awareness to understand what he says.

View attachment 1007791
Totally not performative and useless.

View attachment 1007776

View attachment 1007763
No they aren't, but good luck finding someone in grievance studies that knows the difference.

View attachment 1007792
Let's listen to more Beyond-shite to make society better!

It's not a cheap send-up: Kevvie literally believes that!
View attachment 1007797

And needless to say, Beyond-shite owns all dead white male artists!
View attachment 1007800
The NYT article is a clickbait, don't mind it.

Here is some TL;DR self-flagellation. The low-down: Black feminists are his Jesus. Kevvie has suffered for the sin of Trump therefore, somehow, he has become the apostle of the cult of Black Feminism:
View attachment 1007828
I'm sure everyone can feel the religious overtones. And if he really believes that "black feminism...is the only real way to fix this broken world", he should leave the fixing to black women. Is he so racist and sexist to presume that black women need a white man to do their job? Isn't that exactly the "white man's burden" trope?

+ + + +
View attachment 1007801

View attachment 1007802

View attachment 1007813

View attachment 1007814

View attachment 1007803
I wonder who gave Kevvie licence to make annoying attention grabs.

View attachment 1007821

Kevvie is, of course, still sore that Hillary Rodham lost:
View attachment 1007779

View attachment 1007793

View attachment 1007780

View attachment 1007799

+ + + +
View attachment 1007812

Kevvie may be badly paid, but he still finds money for frivolous things. Praise be Capitalism I guess?
View attachment 1007811

Crossover with Jesse Singal:
View attachment 1007804

View attachment 1007798
Queers love to publicly describe how many hours they work and how many jobs they have. I'm not sure why but I've only seen them do it.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden has 41% support among black democratic voters and Sanders is second at 20 percent. So the top 4 choices among New Hampshire college educated whites are a) a gay man, b) black America's favorite, c) a woman, and d) a Jew.

It's practically a Nazi rally!
So what I'm getting from this is that black Democrats are tools of the white man. Allred should whitesplain to them that they need to support Kamala Harris or whichever the hell proud wahman of color.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only noteworthy piece of news: Kevvie is trying to do research on cults in order to stick it to the Mormons -- strange he didn't look at the Beyond-shite fanclub:
82.png

And now that he has received his compensation, can it be his conclusion with his debacle with NYPD?
56.png

EKQvx6XXYAEpOk0.jpg

Untitled.png
+ + + +

Kevvie is on tour:
444.png

57.png

89.png

Yup, with such credentials, who wouldn't pay for her traveling expenses? :story:

But Kevvie's prospects are looking up:
6.png

And he manages to have a career as public-speaker despite debilitating social anxiety and OCD!
67i.png

Kevvie continues to get sick of social media; Kevvie continue to get a high out of getting sick of social media.
It seems social media have replaced Taylor Swift as his arch-nemesis:
54.png

And of course, when something offends Kevvie, it must be the handiworks of the Right:
7887.png

6667.png

56.png

The self-awareness is off the charts.

78.png

9.png

8.png

0.png

7888.png

There are plenty more deep thoughts such as these, but enough is enough.
In summary:
6.png

+ + + +
Speaking of Trump:
78.png

Isn't it strange that people who insisted that Trump was going to kill them all are all hale and sound by the end of his first term? And it is easy to put your "livelihood" on the line when you have none.

555.png

You can start with burning down all Beyond-shite albums.

His hate for Trump spreads to innocent targets:
68.png

Deplorables:
5.png

5.png

Unfortunately Kevvie never mention what facts; we can all benefit from his pop-punk academic wisdom.

4.png

+ + + +
Kevvie wants white people to acknowledge their Original Sin of being born white, just like he does:
78.png

-0.png

More unaware self-hatred:
78.png

"I've likely been guilty of this in the past". You are guilty of this at this very moment!
And what non-performative things you've done to "dismantle white privilege"? Did you volunteer in the soup kitchen in nigger areas? Did you teach nigger kids to do their homework?

Feminism means you can be mean to women -- as long as they are white and successful.
6766.png

+ + + +

52.png

And her host would have sued her for billions. This dumb fuck only cares about pop culture yet has no idea how pop culture operates.

67.png

Capitalism is bad but Kevvie sure doesn't mind his sacred black sow grows fat on it!

TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!
3.png

Wants to write memoir, can't think of a thing to write about:
98.png

FUCK YOU DAD!!!!!!
5.png

Still more pop-culture bullshit:
9.png

Kevvie hates Christmas because love is not in the air:
9.png

If you want love, you gotta love first.
Sorry about your friend, but having one sad event doesn't exactly stop someone from loving.

And he is, of course, not alone:
7.png

She is "filled with gratitude every day", yet she hates certain days because the calendar tells her to. :story:

Last edited:

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the update, but I think it could have used some spoiler tags.

That check wasn't for very much money, unless he got like exactly a million dollars or something.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net

Looks like our little kevin is already trying to get booked for crackpot speeches for the new year

You heard it here first folks, he's officially 'an unapologetic outlaw of academia.' and apparently has a 'world wide' audience now. The picture says it all

allred.jpg

Who wouldn't want to book him, right?

and I think I finally figured out why he is the way he is. I mean isn't it obvious? He clearly ran over some beyonce loving black woman and was possessed by her angry diva spirit. Mad TV predicted this years ago:

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!
kiwifarms.net
It truly is a massive red flag when a person tries to use something bad that happened to them around a random holiday to shut on other people's parade. People cannot immediately understand what has happened to you at a glance. Christmas time is one of the few times a year certain people even try to be happy for others but no. No no no. It has to be your pain that trumps (lol) everyone else's enjoyment. You cant help but ruin the happiness around you because if you can't be happy, no one can. This is a red flag of a dangerously selfish person without a doubt.

Positron

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's start 2020 with something sane:
4.png

1.png

+ + + +
1.png

1.png

555.png

So you'll be assured that he'll post even more on Twitter.

Why didn't Mah Kween won Album of the Decade? You hate black women!
1.png

Mah Kween's spawns!
6.png

Do you remember Kevvie's plan to write a memoir? Turns out what he really wants to write is an anti-Mormon screed:
7.png

Any critical-thinking person will see the name "Kevin Allred" on the cover and buy the book -- as a gag gift.

1.png

7.png

So that's a promise he's going to tweet even more in 2020.

+ + + +
If you care about what Kevvie has on his bookshelves (note: it doesn't mean he reads the books):
Alice Walker:
ENOZge0XsAQQuwR.jpg

Octavia Butler and Tananarive Due
ENOZ08bX0AAGWbT.jpg

Toni Morrison and Toni Cade Bambara
ENOaRZpXYAEBbyU.jpg

Assorted feminist "poets"
ENOamD1XsAIoauh.jpg

Zora Neale Hurston
ENOatkqXUAgEnBu.jpg

More "poets", I presume:
ENOk-jlW4AIpAQu.jpg

ENOlXv5WoAAPaqv.jpg

"various Black women freedom fighters"
ENOmAXtW4AErUnd.jpg

James Baldwin and Black feminist anthologies:
ENOmLCEX0AAM7yG.jpg

Music-related:
ENOmRKzWwAM-1UU.jpg

5.png

Tattoos. You forget your tattoos, but then these aren't anything fancy, just something you point and pick from some tattoo artist's wall.

Kevvie will use his Capricon superpower to hex you. You're already dead but your body won't explode until August.
4.png

Some rare baby photos of Kevvie:
EL3AmKYUwAA4yiz.jpg

He hates his dad because he forced him to culturally appropriate:
EL4FIKLUwAAoyZ5.jpg

Impersonating Valerie Solanas. Our boy was so woke:
EL38SpsU4AETE-k.jpg

EL37j2TVUAAFHWo.jpg

Autogyne smirk before autogyne smirk is a thing:
EL239DaVUAAvZiY.jpg