Dramacow Kevin Allred - Professor of Beyoncé Studies (no, seriously), arrested for threats to kill Trump voters.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Could saying your not paying on principle vs. inabilty due to financial hardship lead to legal trouble?
There are some grounds you can withhold rent, but they're generally temporary and related to the inhabitability of the property. If he just doesn't pay rent because he's chimping out for no reason, he is evictable possibly even on an expedited schedule.

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
34.png
82.png

74.png
I can't recall him doing anything useful. Can you?

563423.png
White people shouldn't feel exhausted over problems Looters created for themselves.

Trump is literally Hitler.
56.png

83.png

No one can afford to live in America anymore. Oh, Kevvie has an iPhone and an iPad...
6321.png

... and an Apple Watch too! Why is the cost of living so high!
63.png

42.png

784.png
Yup that's exactly the point.

+ + + +
Beyond-shite uses white people as slaves on her shit videos.
83.png
Just look at how fucking white she made herself. Blak powa indeed!

Kevvie has lived to see Beyond-shite studies growing into a cottage industry. Deluded as he is, he thinks Beyond-shite has read his book and has incorporated it in her "teachings":
0-.png

894.png

Kevvie wants to smash Capitalism and replace it with a system that "makes it necessary to redistributes wealth", but when people inevitably brings up Beyond-shite, Kevvie argue that Beyond-shite isn't TRUE AND HONEST Capitalism:
73.png

82.png

Indeed, when the heat from the critics becomes too great, Kevvie folds and claims that Beyond-shite has never intended to be a revolutionary or an activist.
6342.png
+ + + +

Mad at ****** *****
731.png

There is some talk about gymnast Simone Biles and Kevvie isn't happy. Biles is indeed a horrifying case: we saw her turning from the agile, confident girl in London 2012 to a roided-up, broad-shoulder monster in Rio 2016. I think Kevvie is mad about some glossy fashion pictures that makes her even more a muscle hunk than previously:
543.png

+ + + +
742.png

Finally, our boy has slammed shut the door of an lucrative career in the fast food industry, by claiming he wants to poison his patrons (archived):
42.png

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Kevvie has lived to see Beyond-shite studies growing into a cottage industry. Deluded as he is, he thinks Beyond-shite has read his book and has incorporated it in her "teachings":
Beyond-shite knows about Kevin about as much as Taylor Swift knows about Russell Greer.

No. Kevvie's parents are mormons.
What a shocker.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1476801
View attachment 1476864

View attachment 1476803
I can't recall him doing anything useful. Can you?

View attachment 1476885
White people shouldn't feel exhausted over problems Looters created for themselves.

Trump is literally Hitler.
View attachment 1476822

View attachment 1476860

No one can afford to live in America anymore. Oh, Kevvie has an iPhone and an iPad...
View attachment 1476843

... and an Apple Watch too! Why is the cost of living so high!
View attachment 1476897

View attachment 1476892

View attachment 1476889
Yup that's exactly the point.

+ + + +
Beyond-shite uses white people as slaves on her shit videos.
View attachment 1476810
Just look at how fucking white she made herself. Blak powa indeed!

View attachment 1476859

View attachment 1476867

Kevvie wants to smash Capitalism and replace it with a system that "makes it necessary to redistributes wealth", but when people inevitably brings up Beyond-shite, Kevvie argue that Beyond-shite isn't TRUE AND HONEST Capitalism:
View attachment 1476874

View attachment 1476871

Indeed, when the heat from the critics becomes too great, Kevvie folds and claims that Beyond-shite has never intended to be a revolutionary or an activist.
View attachment 1476881
+ + + +

Mad at ****** *****
View attachment 1476815

There is some talk about gymnast Simone Biles and Kevvie isn't happy. Biles is indeed a horrifying case: we saw her turning from the agile, confident girl in London 2012 to a roided-up, broad-shoulder monster in Rio 2016. I think Kevvie is mad about some glossy fashion pictures that makes her even more a muscle hunk than previously:
View attachment 1476832

+ + + +
View attachment 1476835

Finally, our boy has slammed shut the door of an lucrative career in the fast food industry, by claiming he wants to poison his patrons (archived):
View attachment 1476883
Kevin Allred: "Have no fear, for I, WHITE SAVIOR to the other WHITE SAVIORS will tell these WHITE SAVIORS to SHUT UP!"
Kevin Allred: "McDicks is hiring...and I was sitting here wishing fast food workers would poison cops."

Also Kevin Allred: "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY ARE THESE MEN IN WHITE COATS TAKING ME BACK TO BELLVUE? BEEEEEEYYOOOUNCCCE, HELP MEEEE!"

Positron

Anti-intellectual; pro common sense
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is still singing the same tune after all these months. Trump is a fascist; Social media is fake, etc. The only thing worthy of note is that he's dyed his hair green...
EhhbRsAWAAAoZmA.jpg
8.png

... and he got some new ink. He also confirms our long-standing suspicion, that he selects tattoo patterns more or less at random:
95.png
EfqLQfbXsAELzFL.jpg

EfqLQfaXgAAYbqA.jpg

+ + + +
784.png

85.png
I believe you need a job to be on strike.

0.png
Likewise, you need a job to have a career.

-0.png
Now he's talking about something he knows well.

85.png
I've been with working people all my life and I've never seen someone who is a "brand".

+ + + +
Trump:
63.png
9.png
0.png
9.png
85.png
056.png
53% of white women voted for Trump. What a dumbass.

Apparently he thinks white women are Russian spies:
95.png

0-.png

+ + + +
Kevvie's feels guilty because he is the descendant of injun killers.
-.png

Kevvie realized that educating white people to be "anti-racist" is futile. Violence is the only answer.
744.png
I'd pay to see Kevvie trying to shove a truck driver with a Confed flag paint job on his truck "back in the dark corners"

Kevvie holds on to the widely debunked "1619 project", a piece of racial propaganda created by The New York Times.
975.png

He also claims he doesn't understand why crackers like Rachel Dolezal would like to have a piece of sweet black privilege:
4564.png

Kyle Rittenhouse. His response to a true American hero is typical:
9.png

+ + + +
8.png

784.png

Trashy analysis of trash. TL;DR: Capitalism is bad, but not Black Capitalism and especially not Beyond-shite Capitalism:
-=.png

Again, the genius of Beyond-shite is that she is able transform bling-bling into a critique of Capitalism:
88967.png

Kevvie on being a cultural critic on Twitter, a social medium he repudiates:
743.png

90.png

+ + + +
Some no-name nig actor died recently; Twitter was in memoriam frenzy as woke parents ordered their kids to virtue-signal:
-.png

Kevvie must be the only remaining person on Earth, The "Church" of Scientology excepted, who cares for Kirstie Alley:
9.png

Speaking of churches:
9.png