Skitzocow Kevin Batman / Lucia Batman / FreyasSpirit - Tulpamancer with over 100 headmates and fictives

• DDoS is active again.

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FWIW, I've seen "people" who look similar to this working in Gamestops. Just one of a few reasons I don't go there anymore.
Well, when I served in the Army (not USA's) I saw some pretty special snowflakes trying to pull Otherkin/SJW shit. In the friggin' Army. The new politics were pretty liberal, and the blokes thought it was free game.
When the exhasperated authorities reinstated all the old regulations, there was pretty much more than a single SJW screech. There's no forced conscription in my country: these idiots enlisted themselves for some sort of "protest" and "signal".

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Probably never had a girlfriend? I think it’s fairly obvious he’s never had a girlfriend. Having a mtf troon “girlfriend” doesn’t count.

I'm just sayin' I've seen all sorts of couples including those where you look at him and you look at her and you wonder what's the attraction and why? I'm not saying it had to last, I'm just saying they had to go out a handful of times and kiss at least once for it to be official in his mind.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Working at a high-pressure company like Google doesn't cause your brain to fry, though, because tech companies in the 1990s and most of the 2000s had the same thing (hard work but lots of perks, and no one went off the deep end). Like I said in my previous post, there was a point in time after they opened the Googleplex and showed what a cool place to work it was but before the company culture began to take a turn for the worse, and it was the culture, the people, the diversity events, that enabled Batman's further madness.

Which means there's a paitient zero. That one asshole they hired which began suggesting this stupid shit. It means there's one person, most likely in the HR department, which began this infestation that resulted in these idiotic practises that really are cancerous to a corporation's health and well being.

It's also entirely possible it's why Alphabet Inc was formed with Google under the umbrella. The sane people at the very top realised what'd happened, that fixing it would take decades and more potential lawsuits than it'd be worth and basically abandoned the company to its troon-multi-kin fate.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which means there's a paitient zero. That one asshole they hired which began suggesting this stupid shit. It means there's one person, most likely in the HR department, which began this infestation that resulted in these idiotic practises that really are cancerous to a corporation's health and well being.

It's also entirely possible it's why Alphabet Inc was formed with Google under the umbrella. The sane people at the very top realised what'd happened, that fixing it would take decades and more potential lawsuits than it'd be worth and basically abandoned the company to its troon-multi-kin fate.

That would make sense. Then if it does look like it's going to be sued to death, set up a fresh company and have the intellectual property rights etc. moved over. They might have to contend with TUPE or the Californian equivalent thereof but that's probably easier than working with fucking transracial otherkin.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
Google, like Silicon Valley/the Bay Area was always left wing, and that means that they probably were pushing "diversity" and had LGBT employees from day one. But being gay or even a transwoman doesn't automatically make you a degenerate psychopath, and chances are that there were always a few radfems and weirdos in the company that just happened to do their job well, the question is when hiring practices got out of control.

vaporwave baphomet

haven't had a good night sleep since I was born
kiwifarms.net
Kevin isn't the first cow google has employed.
I+wonder+what+stupidity+is+happening+now+google+ideas+brings_d67004_5694516.jpg

Apparently they were renamed Google Jigsaw a while back.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
What's going to happen in a decade when being a medically dependent troon is unfashionable or unsustainable? Will we see an onslaught of lawsuits against the pill mills that these people thought they needed to validate their existence, but could come to see as a net negative for their lives?
That's the beauty of the Informed Consent Clinics. They have them sign waivers that basically say "We advised you of risks like we're legally required to. By signing this, you agree that we aren't liable and can't be sued. Anything from here on out is on you. We only supply the drugs and inform you of side-effects, our asses are covered."

They'll have no legal recourse. They literally asked for it.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That's the beauty of the Informed Consent Clinics. They have them sign waivers that basically say "We advised you of risks like we're legally required to. By signing this, you agree that we aren't liable and can't be sued. Anything from here on out is on you. We only supply the drugs and inform you of side-effects, our asses are covered."

They'll have no legal recourse. They literally asked for it.

Medical doctors owe a duty of objectively reasonable treatment, and you can't sign that away. Just being a pill pushing quack is illegal no matter how big a stack of garbage you have them sign, especially when they're often pushing pills on people who are clearly mentally ill and unable to give meaningful consent.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin changed his Twitter display name from "cuteness researcher" to Lucia Batman.

upload_2018-1-18_21-7-17.png

Someone said Kevin was on Twitch a while back and creepily babbling about how "cute" he and other men are. Looking at his past broadcasts, that does appear to be the case. I didn't see anyone using his bot commands though, seemingly very few randoms and mostly his friends in the chat. He is prolific enough to have a subscriber option available there.

upload_2018-1-18_21-29-15.png

upload_2018-1-18_21-12-49.png

upload_2018-1-18_21-18-40.png

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Google, like Silicon Valley/the Bay Area was always left wing, and that means that they probably were pushing "diversity" and had LGBT employees from day one.

The more i think about it, the more i realize that, in a fucked up way, kevin and his ilk are actually the perfect google employees, assuming they were competent at coding/whatever.

Think about it: as awkward freaks, they're estranged from their birth families/communities, won't have kids, and possess no higher values than the consumption of the latest bad dragon dildo. Communities/families/children/religion/etc. are all things which distract from the almighty jewgle, so it makes a certain kind of sense google would hire fucked up deviants without normal people "distractions" in their sad little lives.

This makes for unbalanced employees, but employees who can be easily controlled, lacking any other loyalties and deriving their entire self-worth from the job. Psychologically broken bugman slaves might actually be preferable, in google's mind, to normies who might rebel (like Damore). Shit, maybe Kaczynski was right.

Last edited:

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
The more i think about it, the more i realize that, in a fucked up way, kevin and his ilk are actually the perfect google employees, assuming they were competent at coding/whatever.

Think about it: they're estranged from their birth families, have about 0% chance of having kids of their own, possess no higher values other than consumption of the latest bad dragon dildo, and by their nature as awkward freaks lack a sense of connection to their communities. Communities/families/children/religion/etc. are all things which distract from the almighty jewgle, so it makes a certain kind of sense google would hire fucked up deviants who lack them. This makes for unbalanced employees, but employees who can be easily controlled, lacking any other loyalties.

Psychologically broken bugman slaves might actually be preferable, in google's mind, to normies who could question things. Shit, maybe Kaczynski was right.

Makes perfect sense and is a horrific realization into minds of the psychopaths that run Google. Though having an entire workforce of mentally unstable freaks has got to be a fairly large issue. I imagine they would have to build safe rooms around every corner for when one of their retarded employees begin to have their daily mental breakdowns. Followed by an excessive amount of requested time off to treat their self diagnosed mental issues outside of work because of the stress from being triggered by nearly everything. Being the deviants that they are they're constantly thinking about whatever gets them going so their performance levels probably are consistently steadily lower than a normal thinking individual I would think.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, it really amazes me how some people deal with their issues by pretending to have a huge list of rare mental disorders as if that's something they should be proud of. Being bipolar, schizophrenic or having PTSD isn't cool and it doesn't make you more special than other people. They're crippling disorders and it's stupid to try and self-diagnose them for oppression points. It's like this guy realized that plenty of people have been abused by their parents, so he had to go and tack on all this other imaginary shit in order to pretend that he's unique.

You know honestly I think most people that do this shit do it because they feel life is too hard for them, but also feel guilty for thinking that because deep down they know they have it easy. So they create all these mental issues for themselves so they can point to them and say "look! I have all these problems! I'm not a fuckup because I'm irresponsible, it's out of my control!" Seems most don't realize that if you do this shit for long enough you can seriously fuck up your brain.

Congrats, you're retarded now, great job idiot.

Obviously there's some that do it for the attention, but it I think that's only a small percentage.

altkiwi01

kiwifarms.net
So they create all these mental issues for themselves so they can point to them and say "look! I have all these problems! I'm not a fuckup because I'm irresponsible, it's out of my control!"

You've hit the nail on the head there. People love to come up with excuses and look for validation for all sorts of things they do. You see it everywhere. But these people have just somehow been able to get away with shitty excuses their entire lives and somehow don't think they have to face any of their real problems.
Its seriously a wonder why Kevin was even hired at Google. I'd assume that he was hired before he starting spewing all this shit about being a hivemind with PTSD and aspergers, because its obvious he's talking shit to anyone who's done research into the conditions he claims to have

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
It makes me wonder what kind of childhood this boy had. Most likely his mother was not a "tiger mom" despite her Asian ethnicity and his perceived sense of being abused. A real "tiger mom" would not allow excessive vidya playing, as this time could be better spent playing instrument or practicing calligraphy. However, something definitely went very wrong in his home as his narcissism was left completely unchecked and auto-destructive.

All these headmates are like imaginary friends taken to a new level, and the most striking impression I get from this guy is of overwhelming loneliness and lack of genuine human connection with real humans, as opposed to imaginary ones, or the ones that play a role in his fetishes.

It's not only lack of a girlfriend, it's general lack of friends me thinks.

I really don't envy him his cushy job at Goolag, because it seems to be the only thing he has in his life. No amount of money can replace family, friends and significant others.