Skitzocow Kevin Batman / Lucia Batman / FreyasSpirit - Tulpamancer with over 100 headmates and fictives

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure it's not him. I edited my post to reflect that.

You know, at first I agreed with you but now I'm not so sure. Take a look at this picture:
View attachment 371667
Is it just me, or can you see part of an arm peeking out? I suspect he might just be a weirdo with an amputee fetish. It wouldn't be that far fetched considering he's already confirmed to be a tranny furry who thinks multiple personalities live in his head.

It looks like he's aware of this thread. The site where he listed his multiple personalities is now inaccessible. Lucky for us it's been archived.
http://archive.md/Gl2hk
http://archive.md/Ok4mk

This is the most ridiculous shit I have read today. Serpentkin? It's so hard not to be all A-loggy with these types of retards. So hard. I lose a little more faith in humanity every time I come across a new one.

Monika H.

she/her - Proud Ally - BLM - #refugeeswelcome
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I say what I do find wrong about these people? Not really the concepts or the madness, but how and where they manifest them. It's all a matter of appropriate context.
I'll use myself as an example. I have the avatar of one of lasts century most reviled butchers; a manlet who was a bastard and a coward full 360'. I use it here to sperg around and make a few Nazi jokes. Because here it's a place of other spergs like me, and we joke heavy and tease rough. Here is appropriate.
Do I dare to use this avatar, or identity, in Real Life, or sign up to other online communities, with Heinrich frakkin' Himmler name? Maybe on Holocaust research boards? No fucking way.

Same goes with those amputee-fixated freak. Do sperg in your private, closed comunities. If you go around, and even make a freakin' Twitter out of it, then it can't surely end well.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have the avatar of one of lasts century most reviled butchers; a manlet who was a bastard and a coward full 360'. I use it here to sperg around and make a few Nazi jokes. Because here it's a place of other spergs like me, and we joke heavy and tease rough. Here is appropriate.
And face it, it's just not that shocking on a board where we also have Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Satan, and Christian Weston Chandler.

Swampgas

kiwifarms.net

You know, at first I agreed with you but now I'm not so sure. Take a look at this picture:
View attachment 371667
Is it just me, or can you see part of an arm peeking out? I suspect he might just be a weirdo with an amputee fetish. It wouldn't be that far fetched considering he's already confirmed to be a tranny furry who thinks multiple personalities live in his head.

It looks like he's aware of this thread. The site where he listed his multiple personalities is now inaccessible. Lucky for us it's been archived.

It says on his page that one of his "alters" has no arms. So in certain pics he is being that alter and hiding his arms.

Monika H.

she/her - Proud Ally - BLM - #refugeeswelcome
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the most ridiculous shit I have read today. Serpentkin? It's so hard not to be all A-loggy with these types of exceptional individuals. So hard. I lose a little more faith in humanity every time I come across a new one.

It says on his page that one of his "alters" has no arms. So in certain pics he is being that alter and hiding his arms.

I don't have faith anymore, humanity is not worth saving, and these freaks, alongside wars and tragedies, are the proof.
Life has no meaning, it's just the wait for death.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In ALL his pics he hides his arms. There are no pictures of him where he's not pretending to be an amputee. I find it interesting that his armless headmate is the sexual one..
dey.png

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 371667

When Kevin went to go see this guy they tied his arms behind him and he was pretending to be a 'snake.'

upload_2018-1-30_22-55-11.png

upload_2018-1-30_22-55-51.png

upload_2018-1-30_22-56-40.png

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh my... look at who else our amputee fetishist is friends with.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2017-08-18-liz-fong-jones-harassing-people-for-hosting-my-email.33411/
cow.png

LOLOLOLOLOL she thinks we're neo nazis.
doxxing.png

Agape, we don't hate you. You actually seem like a nice enough person. We're watching you because we're perplexed by your unusual behavior. It's not every day one comes across a polyamorous transgender trans-amputee trans-snake with an army of headmates, after all.
Well yea no shit how could they?
download.jpg
1431856205221.jpg

Last edited:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snakily.png

snakily2.png

topl.png

Apparently they're in the habit of walking around town barefoot...
barefoot.png

I'm surprised he hasn't been hired by google yet. For the record, he seems to be jobless right now.
away.png

Aaand he made his twitter private. It's already been archived, though.
http://archive.md/ketM8

I don't actually think it's him.
They have the same purple collar. I think it's the same guy/girl/snake god.
amepers.png

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we have a grown man roleplaying an oversexualised sixteen-year-old girl, holding his arms behind his back and going 'I'm an amputee!', and expecting people to be fine with that? And people actually lionize this freak cos trans? Literally the only thing these guys can get slated for is blackface. Everything else seems to garner them a round of applause. How did we get to a point where a pervert can post his shit online unfettered, actively encouraged by his employer? I guess Google is now so ubiquitous that it's above having to bother with the negativity of being associated with this sick fuck and his friends.

We've been bludgeoned with the idea that saying 'no' is a terrible abuse for a good few years now, and this kinda thing is the result. Maybe it's all some kinda massive social experiment to see how far modern society can be pushed before it finally says the dreaded evil word? :optimistic:

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So we have a grown man roleplaying an oversexualised sixteen-year-old girl, holding his arms behind his back and going 'I'm an amputee!', and expecting people to be fine with that? And people actually lionize this freak cos trans? Literally the only thing these guys can get slated for is blackface. Everything else seems to garner them a round of applause. How did we get to a point where a pervert can post his shit online unfettered, actively encouraged by his employer? I guess Google is now so ubiquitous that it's above having to bother with the negativity of being associated with this sick fuck and his friends.

We've been bludgeoned with the idea that saying 'no' is a terrible abuse for a good few years now, and this kinda thing is the result. Maybe it's all some kinda massive social experiment to see how far modern society can be pushed before it finally says the dreaded evil word? :optimistic:
I don't think he's hired by google, he just happens to be friends with a lot of googlers and is buttbuddies with the subject of this thread. His site said his job was a "social activist" and an author or something like that.

Last edited:

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Agape, we don't hate you. You actually seem like a nice enough person. We're watching you because we're perplexed by your unusual behavior. It's not every day one comes across a polyamorous transgender trans-amputee trans-snake with an army of headmates, after all.

I don't know. I think it's fucking sick and disgusting and a mockery of real amputees to fetishize them and pretend to be one in amputee blackface. He should kill himself.