Skitzocow Kevin Batman / Lucia Batman / FreyasSpirit - Tulpamancer with over 100 headmates and fictives

altkiwi01

kiwifarms.net
What could be more hilarious than a troon? A Skitzo-troon!

I really don't know to laugh or cry. I too wish I could masquerade with a bunch of imaginary characters in my head for love and sympathy.

I cam across this drama llama this morning (https://twitter.com/duckinator/status/961355434711048193). What is it with plurals being so into tech? They always seem mega surprised when companies reject them for work, as if they can't see the crazy a mile away.

MarissaXD

Straight Out of Jehenna, the Crimson Flash
kiwifarms.net
I really don't know to laugh or cry. I too wish I could masquerade with a bunch of imaginary characters in my head for love and sympathy.

I cam across this drama llama this morning (https://twitter.com/duckinator/status/961355434711048193). What is it with plurals being so into tech? They always seem mega surprised when companies reject them for work, as if they can't see the crazy a mile away.
And there's no shortage of crazy in tech which tells you that someone has to be really crazy to be unemployable in that field.

Jaimas

YOUR PEACEFUL LIFE IS NO MORE!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when will lefties agree they might have been wrong about the whole slippery slope thing?

I can recall a time when I used to laugh at the nonsense Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh said.

Back before Neoprogressivism decided that the whole purpose of its existence was to prove their craziest ramblings look subdued by contrast.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin was at SDGQ and did commentary for Super Metroid.
upload_2018-7-14_4-35-19.png
upload_2018-7-14_5-56-54.png
upload_2018-7-14_5-56-40.png
upload_2018-7-14_5-53-55.png
upload_2018-7-14_5-56-13.png
upload_2018-7-14_5-54-33.png
upload_2018-7-14_5-54-53.png

Clovis

Kadir-Buxton Method practitioner
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else getting Cecilly Kellog vibes from Blue Cap & Glasses?

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin has deleted all of his tweets (he had over 5,000 at the time of this thread's creation) and unlocked his account. https://archive.fo/9zgNb
View attachment 652576

View attachment 652597
View attachment 652599

View attachment 652606
View attachment 652607

View attachment 652608
Holy shit, is he the child-sized thing with the massive jew nose in the middle? No wonder he created all this multiples bullshit, it's probably the only way he'd ever get noticed.

Well, that's a new twist on short man syndrome.