Skitzocow Kevin Batman / Lucia Batman / FreyasSpirit - Tulpamancer with over 100 headmates and fictives

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Kevin along with his pal Liz Fong-Jones (notable for trying to take down the farms and failing) has published a "plurality playbook" on the website PluralPride.com, an internal plural lifestyle document from Google written circa 2016.
upload_2019-2-18_20-14-52.png
https://archive.fo/1NYGK

The funniest part is the part about forgetting how to code:
upload_2019-2-18_20-19-17.png

It also links to websites about tulpas which have threads here, you know the things lonely 4channers created because they had no friends from posting all day.
upload_2019-2-18_20-20-36.png

There's references to Inside Out and Stephen Universe, there's nothing like grown adults constantly referencing childrens media:
upload_2019-2-18_20-25-14.png

Of course there's a section on triggering:
upload_2019-2-18_20-26-50.png

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
It wasn’t all that long ago, 75-100 years tops, that this guy would’ve been considered to be demon possessed. I know this is out of date, superstitious thinking and we are in a world where God no longer exists and the “science” of psychology has replaced what was once considered spiritual and supernatural, but you have to wonder in some cases like Batman if maybe the church was right?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but you have to wonder in some cases like Batman if maybe the church was right?
I'm not aware of any church that teaches that you can be possessed by an operating system that swaps personality modules in and out via preemptive multitasking.

In fact, the one true church of TempleOS teaches that preemptive multitasking doesn't exist anyway ;)

Stafford Beer Bong

Jubee Flumper Pumpin’
kiwifarms.net
I'm not aware of any church that teaches that you can be possessed by an operating system that swaps personality modules in and out via preemptive multitasking.

In fact, the one true church of TempleOS teaches that preemptive multitasking doesn't exist anyway ;)

Ha! True that, but he is basically just using the language he understands as a reference point to describe the madness in his head. That spreadsheet of his “headmates” on the first page reads like who’s who of the demons inhabiting his consciousness.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Plenty of churches still believe in straight-up demon possession and Kevin Batman is a perfect example of the psychological brokenness that would lead to that belief in pre-modern times. Someone else made some nice memes in this thread on that topic, and I agree fully.

Kevin is possessed by a thousand faggot demons and his only salvation is to kill himself before trooning out the rest.

Anyone who believes they are plural is a pathetic attention-seeking faggot who needs to nut up or suicide ASAP.