Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
Serious question, if the am hole is a festering wound of hypergranulation and colon juices, would licking it cause damage to you? Wouldnt the saliva kill most of the bacteria?

Could go either way. People underestimate just how nasty every surface is - everything is covered in fecal bacteria. So your body is pretty good at fighting it off. That's why you can eat ass and be just fine. Then again, sometimes it might make you sick. I guess we'll find out!

Momerath

Troon Time
kiwifarms.net
Serious question, if the am hole is a festering wound of hypergranulation and colon juices, would licking it cause damage to you? Wouldnt the saliva kill most of the bacteria?
I'd assume saliva/stomach acid would at least kill some of it (mostly S. epidermidis & related external flora). But then again most of the amhole flora is skin & GI tract bacteria so of course there's a chance for something else to go terribly wrong.

Last edited:

Steely Dan

Call me Deacon Blues
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to get to the point of thinking that anyone with a humiliation fetish is as evil and hurtful of a person as a pedophile. The numerous examples (many documented on the farms), from Kevin, Yaniv, the retard in a diaper who would send Null pics of him with his SSN, MrGirl, are all sociopathic sex pests whose incessant need to coom is paramount. I'm honestly getting really sick and tired of it.

Doodle

κυνισμός : just chilling out with dogs
kiwifarms.net
Could go either way. People underestimate just how nasty every surface is - everything is covered in fecal bacteria. So your body is pretty good at fighting it off. That's why you can eat ass and be just fine. Then again, sometimes it might make you sick. I guess we'll find out!

There are tons of different microflora environments in your body. Armpit flora, ass flora, mouth flora, God-approved vagina flora, skin flora. Any body part you name has bacterial flora.

Because humans have evolved with these flora forever we have become cooperative with them and the bactera are generally harmless. The bacteria also do a good job of keeping disease causing bacteria away as well, acting like a mini-immune system for your body. This is why you can put your mouth on whatever body part of your prefered partner and as long as they have bathed in the last week and don't have giga-gonorrhea you're probobly fine.

However when a new environment is created in your body, say by getting a wound or cut (or giant gapping hole), any kind of bacteria can colonize that environment and the body doesn't recognize those bacteria as friendly because they are not, they are pathogens and will make you sick.

With that introduction then, imagine what kind of horrific biohazard bin you are creating with the melange of bacteria from inverted penis flora, skin flora, rotting wound flora, intestinal flora, opportunistic flora from the environment, and all other manner of God-knows-what fungal microbes all stuffed inside a sock-like cavity in the body. It is an environment completely foreign and alien to your natural immune system.

Now, while your body recognizes common flora mixture from natural body environments (Vagina-Mouth? Classic combo no big deal. Mouth-Mouth? Not only not a big deal but it's probobly required for mixing immunes systems.) when it comes to surgeon-created flesh pockets, there is no way evolution has even come close to preparing your body from whatever is coming out of that hell hole if you put your mouth near it.

Last edited:

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
They’re going through the motions. Who buys this stuff? Isn’t Wedge supposed to be a skilled and expert "sex worker"? More than anything else, I wonder what they say to each other.
Maybe we're evaluating this with the wrong criteria.

Wedge's goal was not to make a saleable video with widespread (or even niche) erotic appeal. This video was primarily a keepsake for Kevryn: it's the equivalent of the photo that gets taken on a roller coaster and sold to you at the end as a memento, or the photo of a kid at the mall sitting on Santa's lap. You look past the hat and beard and sparkle effect, and you might see that Santa's just thinking about picking up his drycleaning.

"Yeah, it's a living."

KooksandFreaks

Giant Ladle Spoon
kiwifarms.net
Maybe we're evaluating this with the wrong criteria.

Wedge's goal was not to make a saleable video with widespread (or even niche) erotic appeal. This video was primarily a keepsake for Kevryn: it's the equivalent of the photo that gets taken on a roller coaster and sold to you at the end as a memento, or the photo of a kid at the mall sitting on Santa's lap. You look past the hat and beard and sparkle effect, and you might see that Santa's just thinking about picking up his drycleaning.

"Yeah, it's a living."

You may be right, Aunt Carol. It's proof positive that Kevin actually got somebody to put their mouth near his sexy vagina. He'll probably use it to guilt trip Penny into giving him some action.

Gaia Soraka

kiwifarms.net
tweet.PNG
Link (a)
I wonder if they ever wash those godforsaken collars.

Also, Kevin, if you're reading this, please, please invest in some moisturizer.
tweet2.png
Some of this is due to age, but his skin texture is absolutely abysmal. I feel like he's never even washed his face, let alone had a proper skincare routine.
With pale skin, you should always wear sunscreen, even if you stay indoors. Especially if you stare at a screen all day. A lot of his early signs of aging could've been easily avoided with regular sunscreen application.

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
That's because actual women shouldn't do that, or it messes up their vags. However, in that same idea, post-op trannies should try to keep their wounds clean, unless you wanna end up with a disgusting civil war gangrenated stinkditch like Yaniv's
I'm just wondering, should we mention to the troons that Lysol was originally sold as a douche for women...?

Gaia Soraka

kiwifarms.net
Kevin won't even bother to shower, let alone tending to his own skin health.
He should really invest in exfoliating cream. And probably start showering more than once a year.
The best thing for Kev to do at this point is go see a dermatologist for product recommendations and treatments. Someone who has no experience choosing products to use will inevitably pick something as bad as a St-Ives peach scrub... shudder

The Wicked Mitch

Buckpilled
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2103874
Link (a)
I wonder if they ever wash those godforsaken collars.

Also, Kevin, if you're reading this, please, please invest in some moisturizer.
View attachment 2103924
Some of this is due to age, but his skin texture is absolutely abysmal. I feel like he's never even washed his face, let alone had a proper skincare routine.
With pale skin, you should always wear sunscreen, even if you stay indoors. Especially if you stare at a screen all day. A lot of his early signs of aging could've been easily avoided with regular sunscreen application.

His body has been trying to cope with a large, festering wound that sustains regular trauma for well over a year now, keeping his skin looking nice and fresh is probably very low on the list of priorities.

Like, at the very bottom judging from the fact that Kevin's forehead appears to be attempting to emulate the dustbowl that is the Tranch.