Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Kurze Katze

It's party time.
kiwifarms.net
[...]
but somehow the idea that a man would be turned on by being a woman is framed as so wildly and patently absurd that any and all discussion of AGP is SHUTDOWN, HARD. They shutdown people who talk about AGP, they shutdown study of AGP, they shutdown people who claim to have AGP. They SHUT IT DOWN, FAST.

This is for a very good reason.

You see, the concept of AGP is so powerful that, if true, it would not only undermine the narrative of a political cult, it would (more importantly) overturn the medical field's general recommendation for those who claim to be transgender: Surgery and HRT, rather than psychotherapy.
[...]
Love the commentary, but I'd be remiss to not add the the reason its become such a powerful political lobby is due to AGP being predominately a rich white guy thing. Gender fuckery has always been far more permissable in the realms of the rich and famous, but now the fetish has trickled down and become accessible for disgusting middle class slobs like Kevin its makin them all look bad and they had to throw their big boy dollars towards the dysphoria/trans kids narrative as a distraction from their obvious fucking fetish.

Perhaps thats a bit of an oversimplification but when ya think about how quickly the trans "oppressed class" appeared and then immediately had to be the most important issue in the room? Sure sounds like people who are otherwise used to getting their way.

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Love the commentary, but I'd be remiss to not add the the reason its become such a powerful political lobby is due to AGP being predominately a rich white guy thing. Gender fuckery has always been far more permissable in the realms of the rich and famous, but now the fetish has trickled down and become accessible for disgusting middle class slobs like Kevin its makin them all look bad and they had to throw their big boy dollars towards the dysphoria/trans kids narrative as a distraction from their obvious fucking fetish.

Perhaps thats a bit of an oversimplification but when ya think about how quickly the trans "oppressed class" appeared and then immediately had to be the most important issue in the room? Sure sounds like people who are otherwise used to getting their way.
You're wrong! So apparently it's totally open and tension-less in Southern Asia. There is a "Lady Boy" culture in Singapore and other parts of Asia such as Thailand. Also In Africa cross dressing warlords have been present.

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're wrong! So apparently it's totally open and tension-less in Southern Asia. There is a "Lady Boy" culture in Singapore and other parts of Asia such as Thailand. Also In Africa cross dressing warlords have been present.
You're wrong!

That's a gross oversimplification of the concept of third gender, which, while it has been present in several different tribal cultures throughout history, does not translate to "open" and "tension-less" in terms of human rights and overall sexual discourse in their regions. AGP specifically refers to those "men" who try to become the gender that they so fetishize.

Kurze Katze

It's party time.
kiwifarms.net
Yes yes im sure you're a connisseur of Thai lady boys, but we arent talking about South Asian culture now are we?

Doodle

κυνισμός : just chilling out with dogs
kiwifarms.net

You know I haven't really thought about this stuff from a class perspective. My understanding is that the "trans movement" basically just latched onto the gay community (LGB) in the 80s and 90s and hung on like a leech. Once normal run-of-the-mill gay people got what they wanted (not being fired for being gay and deductions on their taxes for being married) they all just kind of went home to their gay houses and gay families and left a huge political machine idle in the drive way. Troons like Kevin saw an opportunity and decided that they were going to drive that machine as far as it could go to push their own agenda of radical hormone therapy for teenagers, turning dicks inside out, and flooding our environment with synthetic chemicals that turn the fricken frogs gay.

Chef Hanlon

kiwifarms.net
What time is it? New Transformer of the week time! Archive
New Transformer.png

👏BRING👏 OUT👏 THE👏 UNICRON👏 KEVIE👏
👏NO👏 UNICRON👏 NO👏 PEACE👏

Next thing I noticed was this. I probably don't need to bring this up, but I may never get another opportunity to bring up FNV in the Kevin thread ever again. Archive
FNV.png

More specifically this is the last game Kevin has played on Steam since 2020. Which for anyone who has ever played FNV or any Fallout game for that matter you know that's a staggeringly low amount of play time. Plus he only got the first achievement "Ain't that a kick in the head". Meaning Kevin probably left the game idling for 8 hours in the background while he was on twitter or something.

Steam Archive
Games List
Wishlist
Steam Community TransSalamander.png

I did not know that Kevin was a Brony until now, but I guess I'm past the point of being surprised.
Since he hasn't played anything on Steam since Dec of last year. I assume he's only been playing Overwatch or using other game launchers that aren't Steam.

Speak of which, this next part I found personally funny is that his most played game is Stardew Valley. A game about farming.
Farm Sim.png

I took the liberty of running Kevin's account through the Steam estimation tool
TransSalamander Steam collection value.png

Now this amount is nothing to write home about. Hell probably more than a few of us are guilty of splurging on a Steam sale here or there. Which brings me to the next stat.

TransSalamander Pile of Shame.png
Edit: Here's some addtional stuff from SteamDB if you're interested
TransSalamanderSteamDB.png

Here Kevin reviews two games. But the most interesting is the review of the second game Archive
Kevin reviews.png
I've never played any of these games before so I can't really speak on that front, but his review of Secret Little Haven is interesting. I'm not sure which is more noteworthy the review itself or the fact that 55 people found it helpful.
It touches upon a very specific moment in time that older millennials will find very familiar: A short-lived period where the internet was mostly message boards and instant messaging, and where so many of us found our first real communities and sense of self.
Yes yes Kevin, the fetish furry message boards and community that turned you into the beloved coomer we know today.

vg Steam Community TransSalamander.png

Speaking of internet message boards. It appears that Kevin is still part of a /vg/ guild. So looks like he never really left 4chan after all. You can take Kevin out of 4chan, but you can't take 4chan out of Kevin. Because remember,
You're here forever.png

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of internet message boards. It appears that Kevin is still part of a /vg/ guild. So looks like he never really left 4chan after all. You can take Kevin out of 4chan, but you can't take 4chan out of Kevin. Because remember,
You're here forever.png're here forever.png
So who wants to try and find his trip?

Doodle

κυνισμός : just chilling out with dogs
kiwifarms.net
What time is it? New Transformer of the week time! Archive
View attachment 2107966
👏BRING👏 OUT👏 THE👏 UNICRON👏 KEVIE👏
👏NO👏 UNICRON👏 NO👏 PEACE👏

Next thing I noticed was this. I probably don't need to bring this up, but I may never get another opportunity to bring up FNV in the Kevin thread ever again. Archive
View attachment 2107969
More specifically this is the last game Kevin has played on Steam since 2020. Which for anyone who has ever played FNV or any Fallout game for that matter you know that's a staggeringly low amount of play time. Plus he only got the first achievement "Ain't that a kick in the head". Meaning Kevin probably left the game idling for 8 hours in the background while he was on twitter or something.

Steam Archive
Games List
Wishlist
View attachment 2107978
I did not know that Kevin was a Brony until now, but I guess I'm past the point of being surprised.
Since he hasn't played anything on Steam since Dec of last year. I assume he's only been playing Overwatch or using other game launchers that aren't Steam.

Speak of which, this next part I found personally funny is that his most played game is Stardew Valley. A game about farming.
View attachment 2108090

I took the liberty of running Kevin's account through the Steam estimation tool
View attachment 2107984
Now this amount is nothing to write home about. Hell probably more than a few of us are guilty of splurging on a Steam sale here or there. Which brings me to the next stat.

View attachment 2107992
Here Kevin reviews two games. But the most interesting is the review of the second game Archive
I've never played any of these games before so I can't really speak on that front, but his review of Secret Little Haven is interesting. I'm not sure which is more noteworthy the review itself or the fact that 55 people found it helpful.

Yes yes Kevin, the fetish furry message boards and community that turned you into the beloved coomer we know today.

View attachment 2108001
View attachment 2108014

Kevin's Steam metrics were the highlight for me.

His best game is Star Dew Valley which is a good game and all and it's his most efficient game at 8 cents per hour of playtime, but it's only like a 15 dollar game which means he's played maybe 200 hours of it. 200 hours accounts for roughly 15% of his entire hours spent but only .5% of his budget of 3000 dollars. Then there's the 1500 dollars he's spent on games but not even ever played.

Many people who play games can put hundred or even thousands of hours into maybe a small collection of games they really like over the course of many years, but Kevin is the complete opposite. He plays with something for a few hours (if at all), gets bored of it, and then puts it away and never uses it again. It just further reinforces his rampant consumerism/hording of things but complete inability to put any kind of real effort into actually enjoying the things he buys.

Kiwifarmsname

kiwifarms.net
Plus he only got the first achievement "Ain't that a kick in the head". Meaning Kevin probably left the game idling for 8 hours in the background while he was on twitter or something.
He could have hit the ` key. That disables achievements. But I don't think he actually enjoys playing video games. He just likes Overwatch because Mercy makes him hghhghghghghhghghhghghghhghgghgh 😍😍😍💕💕💕🥵🥵🥵 as opposed to anything cool like exploring a Vault in Fallout.

YumeNoHero

kiwifarms.net
In Southern and South East Asia, a retard in a dress is still a retard. Same for cock butchering, you're still a retard and 100% male after a crouching amhole & hidden cock chop move.

Chef Hanlon

kiwifarms.net
He could have hit the ` key. That disables achievements. But I don't think he actually enjoys playing video games. He just likes Overwatch because Mercy makes him hghhghghghghhghghhghghghhghgghgh 😍😍😍💕💕💕🥵🥵🥵 as opposed to anything cool like exploring a Vault in Fallout.
Oh you're right I never actually considered that. We know he sucks at video games so of course he would be playing with console commands.

desu91

fuck your dopamine receptors
kiwifarms.net
As a Singaporean, I can only tell you that "ladyboys" are an extreme minority. Also, the majority of the population either shows them disdain or mocks them. I think what you're referring to is Thailand, you rady-boy rover.

Aaa0aaa0

batman is BLEEDING gotham dry!
kiwifarms.net
I own that shit thanks to a itch.io sale. If any of you fuckers are interested in it feel free to DM me for a copy - I am too tired of troons to play it myself right now.

SmokeyMcRunFast

kiwifarms.net
Kinda wishing this thread wasn't front-paged so we didn't have to deal with the influx of "omg I need to drink bleach now" posters. You guys aren't funny or creative, sorry.
I’ll be honest I had left when the tranch got its own thread. Kev-kev making the front page made me go back and catch up. It’s surreal to read both threads and realize that they are both happening in the same place. Kevin you really do live in your own little world.