Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
Although filling out government paperwork is hard, and he's used to getting money quickly from his Twitter grifting. So I think he's too lazy for a proper welfare scam.
It's a shame. Troons are easier to maintain than alpacas; less fussy about cleanliness and nutrition, not going to drop any inconvenient calves. It's a smaller but a sustainable income.

There's a man in my town who owns a bunch of run-down rental properties. He rents rooms to tweakers, lowlifes, and variously-Special people whom he finds and assists, out of the goodness of his heart, to finally fill out the paperwork that'll get them the income to stop living on the street. Now they can live in a flophouse with friendly tweakers, and their landlord graciously helps them manage their money so they never miss rent again~~

It seems like a good living; the guy got dinged for welfare fraud, sold just one of his slum properties to pay the judgment, and kept on truckin'.

Malagor the dank omen

420 Raze it
kiwifarms.net
What's with the tranny community and grooming? What's with nobody doing anything about it? Is it just flying under the radar on Twitter or is it encouraged? I have so many questions.
Pretty much all of it. The proliferation of traps and sissy-hypno are also something important i think, since a lot of impressionable and/or proto-coomersbuy into it willingly, only to get swindled into the cult. And of course, nobody gives a crap because troons are a protected class in this day and age. Any important person would rather throw a puppy into a woodchipper than upsetting the rat king.

Kurze Katze

It's party time.
kiwifarms.net
What's with the tranny community and grooming? What's with nobody doing anything about it? Is it just flying under the radar on Twitter or is it encouraged? I have so many questions.
Bringing up grooming is a major thoughtcrime in trans circles. The only time they will acknowledge it is if someone gets outed as a blatant pedo, and even then some folks will defend the person because they need to protect the cult.

Medical Hawaii

Whatever it is, I'm against it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A grooming tranny joins discord, IMAGINE MY SHOCK
8D96C17F-C39E-488B-862F-BD44D829829D.jpeg
(Could someone please archive, I cannot right now)

kiwisnake

kiwifarms.net
Have we ever found what Discord servers he's in? I've tried joining several big and public trans servers to search for his name and messages, but had no luck. He must be bunkered up in multiple private servers that are even groomier and stricter safe spaces than your average tranny server.

I can just feel there's an undiscovered treasure trove of his Discord activity that would feed this thread for weeks.

HissingBastard

hiss at the abyss
kiwifarms.net
Any community that caters to "rejects" is going to attract predators. Be it the LGBT community, kink groups, furries, goths, you name it, predators will find their way there. If you don't gatekeep thoroughly and aggressively, they turn into cesspools.

Troons have spent the better part of the last ten years framing any attempt at gatekeeping as evil and exclusionist, to the point where literally anyone can be trans. They've also painted themselves as perpetual victims by acting like every single troon experiences the same struggles as crack-addicted black tranny prostitute living under a bridge. They can do anything short of out right admitting they're pedophiles and the woke mob will defend them. Hell, you can out right admit that pictures of babies make you horny and get away with it (see Billy LaBelle's thread).