Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Dangerhair

kiwifarms.net
Good rules for anyone moving into another community where they might not be welcome, or just a new community in general. I'd love to explain to the Tranchers and troons in general that Emotional Bank Account Theory applies on the social level, not just the political.

OT but it genuinely pains me that more hobo camps these days don't seem to want to follow these rules. Must be all the drugs nowadays.

The hobo jungles back then were a lot different from today- then, it was mostly young to middle aged men who were out of work, and forced to hitchhike or ride freight trains to go and find it. The townspeople were already suffering from the effects of the Depression, and camps which were full of job-seekers usually weren't particularly welcome, especially since many of the people there were already out of work. It becomes really, really easy to blame all new and then existing crime and social problems on the camp of scruffy looking guys just outside the town line.

Today, most of the people in bum camps are hardcore drug addicts, the mentally ill that would have been institutionalized because they can't manage their own lives but got the treat 'em and street 'em approach, or, usually, a combination of both. Add in a population of lifestyle crustpunks, drug dealers and other hangers-on, and you got today's homeless camp.

papaya

kiwifarms.net
I gotcha. (Plus bonus hilarious cope twitter thread from said troon.)

I love how the whole cope thread just further proves the OPs original point. As a typical AGP, he keeps banging on about how he thinks he is beautiful. He even boasts about having been a handsome man (sure, Jan).

He doesn’t seem to get that it’s not about physical beauty. The woman in that photo is average, even mousy looking. The point is she is obviously a woman whereas he is obviously a man.

Then there are the fawning comments saying stuff like “i don’t think she looks scared, I think she looks like she is enjoying being educated”. Bruh it is specifically because you troons are arrogant enough to think we’d like to be “educated” on our own existence that we try to be polite and avoid you

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $4276.90+
kiwifarms.net
Then there are the fawning comments saying stuff like “i don’t think she looks scared, I think she looks like she is enjoying being educated”. Bruh it is specifically because you troons are arrogant enough to think we’d like to be “educated” on our own existence that we try to be polite and avoid you
What are you talking about? Woman love being troonsplained to. Just as much as a Japanese person would love a weeaboo dressed in a kimono, with his eyes taped back, saying "ching chong ching chong" explaining what it's really like to be Japanese (from a weeb perspective, of course).

Canine with Fangs

Haha, retards funny.
kiwifarms.net
All I want for Christmas is to take all his stupid gook plastic children's toys, toss them on the floor, and slowly, deliberately smash them to pieces in front of him with my foot.
I think he'd care less than you'd think. He dosent hoard them because he likes them and wants to collect them. He hoards them because he likes the act of buying them. Once he owns them they become worthless.

Cerabella

kiwifarms.net
According to kevin straight men who take care of themselves are closeted tranny
Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 19-25-54 Tweets with replies by Kathryn Gibes 🏳️‍⚧️ ✨ ( TransSalamand...png

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 19-26-10 Tweets with replies by Kathryn Gibes 🏳️‍⚧️ ✨ ( TransSalamand...png

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 19-26-55 Kathryn Gibes 🏳️‍⚧️ ✨ on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 19-27-00 Kathryn Gibes 🏳️‍⚧️ ✨ on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 19-27-08 Kathryn Gibes 🏳️‍⚧️ ✨ on Twitter.png

x

Angel Phish

Certified troon according to Kiwifarms.
kiwifarms.net
I can't say I'm not happy that you couldn't upload that video, but next time you go to upload and you get an error just hit post. It will show up when posted, it just always shows an error for some reason (at least for me).

It annoys me so much that trannies are wasting the time of OB-GYNs. Could you imagine rearranging the way an entire specialty practices medicine because a few loony troons don't want to go to the right doctor? Let's force dentists to learn how to take care of bunions. "Dentists can't tell my foot isn't a mouth! Honest!"
Can't remember if it was in this thread or another but I remember seeing something about an OB-GYN talking about the sheer amount of time her office wasted orienting staff in the "proper and correct" way of being nice to troons vs the amount of time they actually saw them, which was vanishingly little. In comparison they got next to no orientation about major and very common actual female issues, especially for older women, that they saw all the damn time.
The healthcare system doesn't care much about health in the first place but women's health is at the very bottom of their priorities.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
Oh jeez. I usually cook my own meals, wash and iron my clothes, and keep my house clean. Mostly. But I definitely keep the fucking stove shiny squeaky-clean.
:thinking:
Does this mean I should troon out?

No, really, these retards are all about "non-binary" this and "gender non-conforming" that while effectively locking the gender binary down.

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
Oh jeez. I usually cook my own meals, wash and iron my clothes, and keep my house clean. Mostly. But I definitely keep the fucking stove shiny squeaky-clean.
:thinking:
Does this mean I should troon out?

No, really, these retards are all about "non-binary" this and "gender non-conforming" that while effectively locking the gender binary down.
I don't know man, based on how most troons live I don't think you're enough of a slob to fit in with those brave women.

Prolego

kiwifarms.net

I may have said this before, but do they not get just how male they sound in conversations like these. And that's male in a sense that has been drummed out of pretty much every biological man nowadays. It's like a bunch of 1970s construction workers hanging off the scaffolding wolf-whistling and jeering at every passing busty schoolgirl. Only nowadays men have learned that not only do you not get any if you behave like that, but that your chances drop just by being friends with them.

Old Fart

kiwifarms.net
That brings up an interesting question. I've seen him fall back on the "I already have an owner/mistress sorry" excuse a number of times when people try to suggest IRL shit, does this mean that Penny doesnt care about any internet domination roleplay Kev otherwise gets up to as long as it isn't actually a physical encounter? I've never been in uh... that kind of relationship because I am not a crazy sex pervert, but one would think that if the dynamic is that possessive then even role playing would be off limits? Unless, of course, its role playing all the way down lol.

For all his grandstanding about how he wants several deprived forms of sex with just about any tranny on Twitter, he very seldom, if ever, seems to come in actual contact with them. I think the I'-m-sorry-I'm-taken stance is his way of making sure that doesn't happen. He may be far more contact-shy than he makes out to be.

View attachment 2250061

1623350498068.png

Oh for crying out loud, you've been calling everybody trans from Jesus of Nazareth to Arnold Schwarzenegger and the local grocer.

blue gopher snakes

*hiss hiss*
kiwifarms.net
582B62C1-5BF3-48D0-91BD-301FC8382730.jpeg

Conventionally. Attractive. Male.

Also, I’m sure that woman was forced to publicly profess her ardent faith in the Church Of Troon lest she be cancelled for the sin of having her likeness shared around the internet against her will by the apostates terven. That doesn’t necessarily reflect her actual opinion. But, again, the Church of Troon doesn’t allow women to speak other than to proselytize and self-flagellate so we wouldn’t know if her inner feelings differed from the approved dogma unless she was willing to accept the consequences.

Also, her appearance is polished and professional. She might be mousy but her hair is long and shiny, her attire is flattering and clean, and her face and hands are free from blemishes and evidence of filth. The troon isn’t a filth monster like Kevin and yet his non-zero amount of effort only makes him look foolish rather than feminine. Cope harder, Jame Gumb.

stupid frog

S+
kiwifarms.net

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net
I love how they basically admit that to them “queer” just means being a beta male. Awkward scrawny nerd = I’m not saying he’s a transwoman, but he’s a transwoman. Transwomen are just awkward scrawny nerds confirmed
I mean, he's a beta but I have some respect for betas who can get married. At least they haven't chopped their dicks off, and hey, he's taking care of the house and kids so it's not like he's useless, unlike the Tranch Davidians.

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
I love how they basically admit that to them “queer” just means being a beta male. Awkward scrawny nerd = I’m not saying he’s a transwoman, but he’s a transwoman. Transwomen are just awkward scrawny nerds confirmed
Really just reinforces the idea that third genders were historically the category where you slotted gay men and men who weren't "man" enough. And women could never get into that category.

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net
Favorite? Pretty sure all of these apply to you Kev.
sin.png
sin1.png
I've been trying to figure out which is his favorite sin for a good while now but I can't figure it out. Anyone got any ideas? Lust would well be the obvious answer but his constant ebegging is pure greed, considering he's never worked a day in his life sloth is also an option and his transformers addiction can only be described as gluttony.

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
LMAO "Elianna" claims that the majority of all people (!) is actually lgb but they are in the closet & insecure. What a batshit insane claim. Twitter might be 80% screeching homos & troons but the real world surely isn't. Of course Kevin Cumbrain agrees because he is a creepy degenerate obsessed with "hatching eggs"

It's so creepy how these troon beasts talk about potential grooming victims. "I'm not saying he is trans but he totally is because troon cult reasons."

And then there is also Kevin talking bullshit about lesbians like always. :roll: