Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

BSC

I just hate my penis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another night, another horny tweet lusting after some tranny.
bitchtits1.png
bitchtits2.png
bitchtits.jpg
Link | Archive

Not hot enough for you to leave your room for 5 minutes and greet them though huh Kevin?
shutin.png
Link | Archive

Sperging about Smash Bros. Waluigi is never coming to the main roster Kev, deal with it.
waluigi.png
Link | Archive
I, for one, am thrilled to know that my tax dollars are going to such a noble and worthwhile cause. :pinetar:
taxdollars1.png
taxdollars2.png
mynock.jpg
Link | Archive

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2283967
View attachment 2283968
Link | Archive
Kevin’s thirsting over a picture of a dude who looks like he just had a good cry. Said crying man posted a picture of himself looking like a sex trafficking victim whose pimp has a gun to his head. Everything about this is sad and funny, I’m sure there’s a German word for what I’m feeling.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, am thrilled to know that my tax dollars are going to such a noble and worthwhile cause. :pinetar:
View attachment 2283970
View attachment 2283971
Medicaid is/was supposed to provide insurance coverage for low income individuals at the cost of a portion of a workers paycheck...the fact that it goes to pay for am hole surgery and hrt for mentally ill folks like kevin wedge chris jim sterling ect ect...well it just makes me want to go down to my local shelter for runaway/homless lqbtq youth...and chuck a molotov cocktail through the window*

*but im not gonna still have a full life ahead of me and family who wouldn't like me doing time for arson.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
Diabetics skip doses of insulin because they can't afford it, 600k people die due a viral pandemic, while a man complains that government-funded doctors won't make his penis look like a puppet from Star Wars.
We can't do anything right.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Lol love the fact kevin proves my point that its all postering.

Kevin "Lets build a fuck shed for me!"

*Tonnes of Twitter troons actually start putting together a gameplan and even have people who could do it*

Kevin: "SHUT IT DOWN"

Looking at side-profiles of Kevin, he seems to have forward head posture.

View attachment 2274390

Unsurprisingly, this can be caused by looking down at phones all day and sitting incorrectly in front of a computer. In other words, Kevin's favorite pastime aside from masturbating to pictures of urine.

Wedge and Kevin: If you only date cis people, you are transphobic and it's literally violence against us.

Wedge and Kevin: Hee hee I only date trans people, I bet you cissies are jealous!
That image of Kevin reminds me of the Incel at a party meme.

One of Kevin's mutuals, Gender Faggot, visited the Tranch but didn't even talk to Kevin.
View attachment 2276228
. . . because Kevin wasn't wearing pants?
View attachment 2276230
Archive
Kevin is whining about the snub and admits he's a cave troll who does no work.
View attachment 2276237
Archive
My fucking sides, this has happened more than ONCE. :story:

The Ranch is not that big and they stayed the NIGHT, how the fuck is Kevin this much of a cave troll?
View attachment 2282357

Brilliant! Ripley describes how he's been physically mistreated in lurid detail, but the only thing his mate can focus on is... teh misgendering.

I don't know about American hospitals but here, if you have pain after an operation, you tell the staff and they look into it. You don't just take your own meds together with whatever the hell is already in your IV.

Of course, if he had been allowed to consume his own medication and something had gone wrong, he'd have sued the hospital for letting him.

I really hope he gets well soon and into his Gestapo outfit again ❤️
"had colon surgery in early May' bwhahahahhahahah ripley broke his asshole sticking stuff it in lol.

Mr. Internet

Daddy made you your favorite, open wide
kiwifarms.net
Evidently half of the "fun" at furcons is fucking in unwashed biohazards of murrsuits; if Kevkev thinks that even furries are going to be willing to fuck the amhole without something covering his face, he's in for a rude awakening when about 80% of murrsuit parties require at least a head or puphood to participate. Short of getting your "cute gays" blasted off their ass with hard booze, you're not attractive enough to fuck without a bag even at furcons, Kevkev.

Ronnie Rocket

an irksome brawling scold
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wedge: I WANT THE PUSSY I WANT.
Medicaid: No, you get to have these doctors who accept Medicaid and none of them make mutant neovaginas.
Wedge: WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Uninsured 20-year-old FTM: Hey can you donate some fundage for my top surgery?
Me, a TERF*: OMG bb take my money and god bless. <3

If Wedge wants a mutant vag then he should pay for it himself, otherwise he needs to STFU. There are tens of thousands (or more) of trans people out there who have to crowd fund their surgeries. Wedge has already had a free orchiectomy and (supposed) FFS. The entitlement is out of control.

* Troon-exclusionary radical feminist.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Wedge wants a mutant vag then he should pay for it himself, otherwise he needs to STFU. There are tens of thousands (or more) of trans people out there who have to crowd fund their surgeries. Wedge has already had a free orchiectomy and (supposed) FFS. The entitlement is out of control.
Maybe we're not giving Wedge enough credit. He's laying the groundwork now, claiming he wants a drooling sci-fi hellmouth instead of a vagina. Later on, no matter what his surgical results are, he can say it turned out as planned.

Trianon

true or false crime
kiwifarms.net
Damn somehow Wedge's Sharpie eyebrows are worse looking than his ruined asshole. I really don't get why you would draw on eyebrows, to me it just looks like you got pranked, like someone shaved them off while you were sleeping and drew stupid looking black lines in their place. I know that some actual women and drag queens will draw on eyebrows, pretty sure they use some kind of makeup pencil and some actual skill though, and even then it frequently looks strange. Is Wedge just too pussy to pluck/wax his brows and thinks shaving and drawing them is easier? Or does he know it looks fucked and this is just another desperate Cluster B way to draw more attention? It's not quite as fucked as ADF's eyebrows during his attempt to look like a goth latina while being a white male sped potato, but it definitely reminds me of that shit
It's bizarre. With the brow tools out there, he should be able to draw it on so it looks like hair, or at least isn't pencil-thin and black as night.

How does a surgeon specialize in "nonbinary identity"? Do they just half-ass everything?

KevKev gets mad at a Pepe meme. You're "still standing" because all the talk about Earl and his gang of fascist chuds is a LARP Kevin.
View attachment 2282187
View attachment 2282231
Link | Archive
Unironically proud of Kevin for defending gun rights. He'd never pick one up himself, but he's got the spirit.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I have never heard any "evil cis people" use the future potential for a child to orgasm (ugh, feel gross even typing that) as an argument against letting kids get surgery. Sounds way more like something one of these cumbrained creeps would come up with, as cooming is front and center on their minds with regards to any situation whatsoever, appropriate or not (usually not).

I could see a parent say "I don't want my child to have an unnecessary, potentially dangerous surgery that can come with lifelong health complications". That is what any rational parent would feel, as their first priority is to protect their child and keep them healthy. But of course, a normal parental reaction gets twisted into this disgusting strawman by these fetishists. Ugh.
It does come up a lot mostly because I Am Jazz documented it in such detail. That's the only child transition most people know about, and they talk a lot on the show about how he'll never have sexual desire at all and won't orgasm and won't have a penis big enough to flip into a vagina. It's probably something that only doctors bring up, but in the context of a reality show, they have whole episodes around it.

Mostly I just think "goddess" makes him sound like a character in a bad fantasy show.

Captain Fitzbattleaxe

kiwifarms.net
The reason for why I hate Kevin using goddess instead of God isn't religious, if you wanna say goddess instead of God go for it. But Kevin doesn't say goddess because he believes in one. He's using that term because he's such a fucking degenerate that even his expressions need to play into his feminization fetish.

That's why I hate whenever Kevin uses the term goddess, because it's the perfect example of how he always twists everything into sex. Even language itself can't escape from his fixation on sex.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
The reason for why I hate Kevin using goddess instead of God isn't religious, if you wanna say goddess instead of God go for it. But Kevin doesn't say goddess because he believes in one. He's using that term because he's such a fucking degenerate that even his expressions need to play into his feminization fetish.

That's why I hate whenever Kevin uses the term goddess, because it's the perfect example of how he always twists everything into sex. Even language itself can't escape from his fixation on sex.
Well, of course he's fixated on what he can't have. Look what he's done to his body.

Amewsed

Blue myself
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2283967
View attachment 2283968
Link | Archive

Not hot enough for you to leave your room for 5 minutes and greet them though huh Kevin?
View attachment 2283969
Link | Archive

Sperging about Smash Bros. Waluigi is never coming to the main roster Kev, deal with it.
View attachment 2283972
Link | Archive
View attachment 2283970
View attachment 2283971
Link | Archive
There's no "technically" about it.
I can't imagine he pays much in the way of taxes at all.

papaya

kiwifarms.net
Hello my fellow trad Catholic and alt right neo Nazi KKK members. Anybody else have that problem where between Mass and the daily troon lynching there’s just no time to make dinner? I was thinking about maybe picking up some puppies alongside the road and barbecuing them for a snack, any tips?