Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

Cerabella

kiwifarms.net
Keep coping
Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 14-27-49 Tweets avec des réponses de 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ (...png

x
Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 14-27-40 Tweets avec des réponses de 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ (...png

x
Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 14-27-49 Tweets avec des réponses de 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ (...png

x

?
Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 14-31-39 DenFur 🦦 Harlequin Adams on Twitter.png

x

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
I swear that hairline is just getting worse.

The speckled and dimple covered skin. The prominent brow and wide jaw. I love how this man doesn't even try to wear makeup to look better as he already believes that he's hot.
Looks like a combination of pale, unhealthy skin and Kevin getting fatter by the day. He actually looks like a potato now.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
It does come up a lot mostly because I Am Jazz documented it in such detail. That's the only child transition most people know about, and they talk a lot on the show about how he'll never have sexual desire at all and won't orgasm and won't have a penis big enough to flip into a vagina. It's probably something that only doctors bring up, but in the context of a reality show, they have whole episodes around it.
Bowers and Ting weren’t Jazz’s first pick, he actually had a consultation with another surgeon who advise Jazz to use topical testosterone to kick start his libido and genital development. This doc knew that lack of libido and having a child size penis is not in Jazz’s best interest, so what does Jazz’s shit for brains parents do? Find someone else to mountains for them. They need their kid mutilated now not later.

Bowers was aware of these complications and basically told Jazz “lmao idk just like figure out to orgasm dummy”. So Jazz got a Frankenhole made of a patchwork of various grafts that exploded multiple times.

Chef Hanlon

1958 Plymouth Fury
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2284444

Kevin could star in a Sasquatch biopic, he's got that primate posture.
1624372153300.png
1624372186300.png

Now that I think about it, Kevin seems to be the direct subject of that virgin walk meme. He literally has the same posture and avoids interaction with others. Except remove the part about wearing neutral clothing and replace it with brightly colored cartoon shirts and you have Kevin to a T.

horrorfan89

Linda you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Evidently half of the "fun" at furcons is fucking in unwashed biohazards of murrsuits; if Kevkev thinks that even furries are going to be willing to fuck the amhole without something covering his face, he's in for a rude awakening when about 80% of murrsuit parties require at least a head or puphood to participate. Short of getting your "cute gays" blasted off their ass with hard booze, you're not attractive enough to fuck without a bag even at furcons, Kevkev.
Should I be worried how and why you know that?

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Hello my fellow trad Catholic and alt right neo Nazi KKK members. Anybody else have that problem where between Mass and the daily troon lynching there’s just no time to make dinner? I was thinking about maybe picking up some puppies alongside the road and barbecuing them for a snack, any tips?
In my area, there's a school between the local Klan rally and the church. I usually stop by there to steal some candy from the local children if I get a bit peckish between my Catholic activities and my racist activities. The local homeless shelter also has some food sometimes, and it's easy to beat the homeless in a fight and take their food (probably because they're weak from starvation, because I'm taking their food).

horrorfan89

Linda you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
It's common internet knowledge at this point if you've been online since the 00s. Why do you think these freaks have been historically shunned?
Fair point you can never be too careful of we have a degen in ours midsts. Also I appreciate the Alfred Hitchcock comparison but at least Hitchcock was married and even though he was on the pudgy side he was talented and left an impact on cinema that lasted for years. The only impact Kevin is going to leave is his ass print in the dirt of the tranch once his inheritance dries up.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
Fair point you can never be too careful of we have a degen in ours midsts. Also I appreciate the Alfred Hitchcock comparison but at least Hitchcock was married and even though he was on the pudgy side he was talented and left an impact on cinema that lasted for years. The only impact Kevin is going to leave is his ass print in the dirt of the tranch once his inheritance dries up.
It was a physical comparison only, although Hitchcock was a known terror to work with.