Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

WhineMeDineMe69Me

endless blockades for the pussyfooters
kiwifarms.net
Every picture of Bryan just makes me think of this kid, and I hate it.
Daddy-Long-Neck-412x640.jpg

Drums Into Space

Don’t have drink react cuz that’s haram
kiwifarms.net
Most women understand that juniors sizes correspond
How do people not know this? Same with women’s shoe sizes translating to mens. If this cishet scum is better with clothing than this “woman” than there’s a problem. Also why do troons never have drip. Like ya Allah invest in some CDG, Jil Sanders, or Vetements if you want some androgynous clothing that’ll cover your fat rolls and moobs. Can’t wait for the “trans woman needs money for Chanel Couture” GFM

kazuhiro

kiwifarms.net
You know, it seems this cucumber troon is going to become a fixture. Perhaps we can come up with a better name for him. I'm thinking... The Neck. Simple and to the point, and you almost certainly know who I'm talking about.

"More posts from Kevin with The Neck"
How about "The Neck Himself"?
Kevin would never countenance being in the same room with Mode. The troon social hierarchy is delicate and Kevin could lose his spot if he's seen with a lower-status individual.
I think Kevin may be worried he'd end up on a rung below than Mode.

Uber Strong Goat

kiwifarms.net
Kev whining about women clarifying that there's a different between men and FTM troons:
View attachment 2381526View attachment 2381527View attachment 2381542
Every time I try and understand Kev and friends' newspeak word salad I feel a few more brain cells die. Even digging up the context - some stupid unfunny tweet dared to specify "cis" men instead of "all" men - his babbling still doesn't make sense, other than just being an excuse to scream 'twansphobia' because it's been five minutes since he got to do that. Seriously, I've taught first year ESL students who had a better ability to explain themselves than Kevin does. Twitter is a hellsite, indeed.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I hope Penny is changing the locks whiles there out, the ranch's goto move for removing unwanted "trans siblings" is to send them out for something, (in one case it was a troon who needed to goto hospital for suicide watch) and when they come back, Penny said there trespassing and will shoot on sight if they come back.

Even though they are all weird and deviants I don't believe Penny actually likes sharing Kevin like this. I don't believe Penny is actually sexually interested in Kevin at all but has some weird guilt that he has to protect Kevin since Penny is the one that drove Kevin to not only leave his fiancé but also transitioning to a woman.

My prediction is; Penny is letting Kevin go out make as many new contacts as he can, when Kevin seems like he has enough people to fall back on, Penny will eject him from the ranch. Kevin provides literally 0 value to the ranch I believe he provides less than nothing to Penny as a mate. Penny has Jen and honestly his dick ent worked in years so I don't think he's even thinking about sex most of them time, if he is i'm sure he can get any looser twink Tims onto the ranch with a simple tweet.

Have fun Kevvie and Weggie! Bryan your kids miss you, if I saw an image like this with my father in it I would honestly drive off a bridge

This picture makes me laugh so hard I can't even.

"Whos thumb is on the camera lens? Oh nvm its just Wedge."

Last edited:

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy :story:
View attachment 2382704
Tweet | Archive

Confirmation, Ripley read the thread
View attachment 2382708
Tweet | Archive

And today he's mad about lawyers not doing enough for troon rights.
View attachment 2382721
View attachment 2382722
Tweet | Archive

I'm sure even the most pathetic, sheister ambulance-chaser has better things to do with their life and career than fighting in court to get special treatment and taxpayer funded gibs me dats for a minority that accounts for less than 1% of the population. In all honesty, society needs to stop giving all this attention and special treatment to a bunch of mentally ill retards who are using a trendy fad to be attention whores.

That's one fugly group of dudes. Not one swinging (or amputated) dick among them looks convincingly female. And I hope the diner employees scrubbed down that table with copious amounts of bleach after Kev and the Crotch Infection Crusaders left the restaurant.

On a Journey

No man Will except you
kiwifarms.net
And today he's mad about lawyers not doing enough for troon rights.
View attachment 2382721
View attachment 2382722
Tweet | Archive
Wait, they're allowed to change their birth certificate? Why? How could this possibly improve someone's life? Why do they need to rewrite their history so badly that they make the government pretend they were born a different sex? And it's not even good enough for them because some states have requirements to change a fucking birth certificate so they can brag about it on twitter. There is nothing, nothing, that can appease troons.

Goddamn that's a lot of ugly white dude in one photo. How is it possible that an image exists where Kevin appears less ugly than three other people? Btw that's a terrible angle for Wedge, and he's the one who chose to post this.

WhineMeDineMe69Me

endless blockades for the pussyfooters
kiwifarms.net

What a great snapshot of the spectrum of all the ways a man can be hideously, unnervingly grotesque. We have Bryan's praying mantis-looking ass, complete with a ring of filth around that impossibly lengthy neck. Kevin is rapidly outgrowing that slave collar he's got on. He better be careful or it's going to 41% him before he even makes it to his furfag convention. Wedge looks like a face on a thumb, and it would not surprise me at all to hear him say that floss and toothpaste are somehow transfemmebimascphobic. And that thing in the back left...is that a tiny bottle, or are those gigantic catcher's mitt hands?

Four white men, all disgusting in their own special, diverse way. It's beautiful, really.