Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

CommonSenseWYAHoney

Kiwifarms is my copium
kiwifarms.net
It's one of the reasons I'm thankful other people archive Kevin's tweets for everyone.
You know, I had successfully erased that tweet from my memory until I clicked on my notifs tab, wondering why the hell I had 90 of them.

It’s probably one of the most Islamic things I’ve ever stumbled upon, I can’t believe you guys watch this kind of shit happen regularly.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Update
screenshot-2021-07-27-at-04-17-20-harlequin-adams-denfur-on-twitter-png.2382919

Tweet | Archive
I swear I saw this image before....

Hailey noooooooo!!!

Wedge_nooooooo.jpg

FailyCut.png
Hope non of you shitlords do anything hurtful with this template 😤

Drums Into Space

Don’t have drink react cuz that’s haram
kiwifarms.net
It’s all bad, but what the absolute fuck
View attachment 2382951
Why are his teeth so yellow I’m gonna vomit Fr. Idk who needs to hear this but please ffs brush your teeth 2 times a day or after every meal. This is gross and people will notice. I bet his breath is fucking hot from all that plaque buildup as well. Brush and floss guys hold yourselves up to better standards than wedgie boy (it’s not hard).