Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

Uber Strong Goat

kiwifarms.net
This picture reminds me of that time a few redditors decided to arrange a meetup, only somehow more disgusting. And yet, even brony diaperfur redditors convinced an actual woman to show up and hang out with them. These incels are pretty special in light of that.
redditorsunite.jpg

Last edited:

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
I swear I saw this image before....

Hailey noooooooo!!!

View attachment 2383437

View attachment 2383439Hope non of you shitlords do anything hurtful with this template 😤
Hope non of you shitlords do anything hurtful with this template

Like photoshopping:

* Soap
* SCALDING HOT water
* Toothbrush/toothpaste/floss
* A barbershop with scissors and a comb
* A Lube Pros
* A Grease Monkey
* Auto Zone blinker fluid aisle
* Kindergarten
* Suicide Hotline phone bank
* Jerry's Kids phone bank
* Trans Lifeline (please hold) phone bank.

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
This picture reminds me of that time a few redditors decided to arrange a meetup, only somehow more disgusting. And yet, even brony diaperfur redditors convinced an actual woman to show up and hang out with them. These incels are pretty special in light of that.
image (1).png

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
Hope non of you shitlords do anything hurtful with this template

Like photoshopping:

* Soap
* SCALDING HOT water
* Toothbrush/toothpaste/floss
* A barbershop with scissors and a comb
* A Lube Pros
* A Grease Monkey
* Auto Zone blinker fluid aisle
* Kindergarten
* Suicide Hotline phone bank
* Jerry's Kids phone bank
* Trans Lifeline (please hold) phone bank.
I couldn't agree with you more. For example, can you imagine how incredibly hurtful it would be to use this inopportune photo of Wedge to make an image like the one shown below? Have some goddamn respect.
image (3).png

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are all troons so fucking ugly? They make Frankenstein's monster look homely.
For starters gross looking neckbeard/ incel looking males injecting themselves with estrogen is bound to result in an eye-sore. This is further compounded by the fact that the average troon creates a bubble where they only hear about how they're "cute", "hot", "valid", etc. they're likely going to be (at least partially) oblivious of how physically repulsive they look and won't make an effort to improve their appearance.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even though Kevin is online 24/7, he's not always interesting. Keeping his non-Tranch buddies in Kevin's thread gives consistent entertainment.

I could see breaking Ripley off--he's got his own surgical saga and he isn't physically close nor invested in being one of Kevin's performative online girlfriends.

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Even though Kevin is online 24/7, he's not always interesting. Keeping his non-Tranch buddies in Kevin's thread gives consistent entertainment.

I could see breaking Ripley off--he's got his own surgical saga and he isn't physically close nor invested in being one of Kevin's performative online girlfriends.
Agreed. Honestly, giving Mode/Ryan his own thread was perhaps already too much, since I always find myself checking here more than there. Keeping Kevin's simps and fuckbuddies in one thread makes sense. Ripley displays so much crazy he could fill his own thread.

John Furrman

Became chaos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s all bad, but what the absolute fuck
View attachment 2382951
Wow, that's some pretty bad gingivitis. Look at that inflammation between his canine and incisor. None of these guys floss or go to the dentist for regular cleaning and every 4K Ultra HD picture they post with their snarls paints a clearer picture.

Norman B. Normal

This site needs a "Fucking Weeb" sticker.
kiwifarms.net
I think the current "fat egg" thread (Ryan's) should be remodeled into a "Kev orbiter general" and Wedgie should just stay here, without a thread to call his "real" home - buried under the Am Hole.
At this point I think the Tranch is productive enough to warrant its own subforum, with pinned threads for Kevin and the Tranch and individual threads for the orbiters (but not Wedge, never Wedge).

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
At this point I think the Tranch is productive enough to warrant its own subforum, with pinned threads for Kevin and the Tranch and individual threads for the orbiters (but not Wedge, never Wedge).
I don't really think any of them produce enough milk to warrant their own threads - except for maybe "First time stealing souls in a dress" Ripley, and hilariously enough, Wedgie-poo.
Even fucking Ryan can't sustain a thread by himself despite having enough body fat to feed a polar bear for days.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $4466.90+
kiwifarms.net
Kevin is rapidly outgrowing that slave collar he's got on.
He honest to God looks like he's 3 Hot Pockets away from that collar choking him out. I can't believe how fat he got. That exercise really did not last long. I wonder if he started eating more because he was exercising and then forgot to cut back when he stopped.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
He honest to God looks like he's 3 Hot Pockets away from that collar choking him out. I can't believe how fat he got. That exercise really did not last long. I wonder if he started eating more because he was exercising and then forgot to cut back when he stopped.
I think he's just getting fat like all good eunochs. See also: Jazz Jennings and the massive weight gain for Wedge post-ball removal.