Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

glib

kiwifarms.net
For starters gross looking neckbeard/ incel looking males injecting themselves with estrogen is bound to result in an eye-sore. This is further compounded by the fact that the average troon creates a bubble where they only hear about how they're "cute", "hot", "valid", etc. they're likely going to be (at least partially) oblivious of how physically repulsive they look and won't make an effort to improve their appearance.
It is indeed funny that the most beautiful people on the planet are worried about bruises, blemishes, anything that could detract from their beauty.
These model/actress/cheerleader/beauty queen types are hyper aware of their minute flaws, and do everything they can to avoid bringing attention to them because those little things will be pointed out by the jealous harlots and rejected suitors.

Meanwhile the least beautiful people are gaslighting themselves through compliments on the internet, filters, angles, etc. because theyre so ignorant of hygiene, beauty, and health that they think being vaguely androgynous and having "estrogen skin" makes them high level beautiful.

It's the irony of the paradox. The more insecure a beautiful woman is about small things, the more you want to tell her shes focusing on the little things too much. The more insecure an ugly person is, the more they are trying to tell themselves they are gorgeous.

This is why accepting what you are, and working with what you have is character building. Denial leads to delusion.

Vuzz

kiwifarms.net
On this week's episode, Kevin and his new gay lover, a homeless deadbeat dad named Bryan Loeper, go on a road trip to Madison to visit a eunuch clown prostitute and his monstrous associates.
View attachment 2379851
And meet up with loathesome trannies "hot girls" along the way.
View attachment 2379854
But not everyone is buying it.
View attachment 2379866
Will homeless deadbeat dad murder Kevin in a psychotic episode?
Will Wedge's "girlfriend" Eva finally snap?
Or, most horrifying of all, will the whole gang rub their mangled genitalia together?
Stay tuned!
Grown ass men btw

Euler's identity

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dangerously Islamic. That horrifying cackle at the end will be with me until I die. Brother, this video has brought a jihad against my soul.
It's rough viewing man. Also:

B623414D-2D9F-46C9-89EB-6939C69CE444.jpeg

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really we just need a subforum for Kevin and the tranch. Then we can put threads for all the orbiters in there and make things more neatly organized.
If ALR can still have a subforum where most threads barely reach more than 10-15 pages, there should be a Tranch forum that contains threads for Kevin, all of his orbiters combined (Wedge, Neck, Ripley, others...), the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch, Ryan's thread, the fanfiction thread, etc.
While I don't see specific orbiters getting their own threads, it would be a great way to keep everything contained and organized.
Wedge, you're not even in Kevin's twitter bio under his list of "girlfriends". The first rule of getting something about your significant other permanently tattooed on your body is at LEAST making it Facebook Official™️ first!
:tomgirl:

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
If ALR can still have a subforum where most threads barely reach more than 10-15 pages, there should be a Tranch forum that contains threads for Kevin, all of his orbiters combined (Wedge, Neck, Ripley, others...), the Tenacious Unicorn Ranch, Ryan's thread, the fanfiction thread, etc.
This thread contains the vast multitudes that the Am Hole never could.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
While I don't see specific orbiters getting their own threads, it would be a great way to keep everything contained and organized.

Wedge, you're not even in Kevin's twitter bio under his list of "girlfriends". The first rule of getting something about your significant other permanently tattooed on your body is at LEAST making it Facebook Official™️ first!
:tomgirl:
I just wanna say that a subforum for those caught in Kevie's gravity ought to be called the Black Amhole

Aramis

kiwifarms.net
Anyone know about that goofy collar Kevin wears? I vaguely remember it being called a "forever collar", or something to that effect. Does that mean he could conceivably choke himself out if he keeps eating Walmart snack-aisle food? Or is it only unremovable in name?

"Eternity collars are locked in place using a flushed allen screw with a tongue-in-groove enclosure, which is hidden from view on one side. This locking Turian style slave collar is easily accessible to lock/unlock in seconds to be removed at your discretion."

Goes all the way to XXX large. Get your own today for 215 bucks, plus shipping and taxes!

Cerabella

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 02-08-53 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png
    Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 02-08-53 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png
    22.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 02-09-34 Salina 💜 on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 02-09-34 Salina 💜 on Twitter.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 02-10-20 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png
    Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 02-10-20 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png
    15.5 KB · Views: 35

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know about that goofy collar Kevin wears? I vaguely remember it being called a "forever collar", or something to that effect. Does that mean he could conceivably choke himself out if he keeps eating Walmart snack-aisle food? Or is it only unremovable in name?
Penny keeps the key on his neck. He has a pair of them, one for Kevin‘s collar and one for Jen‘s collar. I have no idea if Kevin can remove it himself, from the description another poster just made I guess he can. The Idea was that only Penny can open them. Penny used to wear these keys around his neck all the time however I’ve noticed a more recent documentaries that he isn’t.

These guys are going to be the next Red Letter Media. Why else do you think they did this in Wisconsin?

I love the way that all four of them get a hotel room and they’re like “we got a hotel room now… now what uwu?” And then somebody whips out a surf ninjas DVD.

“Lesbian”. Bed. Death.

in before they start overcompensating and posting gross sex stuff just to prove the Kiwi farms wrong

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
"Eternity collars are locked in place using a flushed allen screw with a tongue-in-groove enclosure, which is hidden from view on one side. This locking Turian style slave collar is easily accessible to lock/unlock in seconds to be removed at your discretion."

Goes all the way to XXX large. Get your own today for 215 bucks, plus shipping and taxes!
Context for fellow farmers: Turian pretty much means Gor LARPers.

Who knows if any of the troons are aware of this. I mean, whatever else you can say about the Gor series, it's probably above their reading difficulty levels.

Penny keeps the key on his neck. He has a pair of them, one for Kevin‘s collar and one for Jen‘s collar. I have no idea if Kevin can remove it himself, from the description another poster just made I guess he can. The Idea was that only Penny can open them. Penny used to wear these keys around his neck all the time however I’ve noticed a more recent documentaries that he isn’t.
Given this bunch's general low IQs? He probably can't open the collar himself...and the keys are lost, with no spares tucked away.

These are not people who'd be welcome at the leather club's play night, for pretty much all the reasons.

alpaca amhole

cringe and gay
kiwifarms.net

Sizes all the way up to X large: in stock
XX/XXX large: sold out

this thread writes itself :story:

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Pseudo-Philosopher and Moralist
kiwifarms.net
He honest to God looks like he's 3 Hot Pockets away from that collar choking him out. I can't believe how fat he got. That exercise really did not last long. I wonder if he started eating more because he was exercising and then forgot to cut back when he stopped.
He could always cut back on the meals he consumes and limit himself to one per day. But I doubt he has the will to simply endure the hunger until he decides to eat. As Kevin is nothing if not consistent in his constant need for stimulation and satisfaction.

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Context for fellow farmers: Turian pretty much means Gor LARPers.

Who knows if any of the troons are aware of this. I mean, whatever else you can say about the Gor series, it's probably above their reading difficulty levels.
Good lawd, I haven't heard about Gor in ages. Kevin in kajira silks isnt a mental image I ever needed :(

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As it stands, Kevin currently doesn't produce enough juice to justify a thread for him alone. Which sort of defies the need for a separate thread for his joint satellites.
I guess it's just wishful thinking.

Has Kev commented on Blizzards sexual harassment lawsuit yet? Seems like something he wouldn't care about seeing how Overwatch and World of Warcraft are his favourite games.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's just wishful thinking.

Has Kev commented on Blizzards sexual harassment lawsuit yet? Seems like something he wouldn't care about seeing how Overwatch and World of Warcraft are his favourite games.
I don't see Kevin caring at all about it since it happened to a real woman, something he will never experience or be.