Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• DDoS is active again.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

moonchild

kiwifarms.net
A private chat isn't the best place to let other people see what he does and he can't stand not getting attention. It's why he utterly failed at privating his Twitter. All he has to do to kill this thread and end the """stalking""" once and for all is simply stop tweeting, which is the easiest thing you can do because you just do nothing and nothing's easier than that. It's so simple. But he will never ever do it.
Kevin can't leave twitter, with all his simps and orbiters he can feel like the hot popular girl he always wished he was. once he logs off he's just a fat middle aged man with broken genitals. twitter is basically plugging yourself into the Matrix for Kevin

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
I found a funny reply to Wedge's Tweet that I think has some relevance here.
Screenshot (466).png
I think they actually view the Internet as the site of an eternal jihad against the CHUDs instead of a place you go to point and laugh at retards. What warped minds they have!

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
kiwifarms.net
I found a funny reply to Wedge's Tweet that I think has some relevance here.
View attachment 2395742
I think they actually view the Internet as the site of an eternal jihad against the CHUDs instead of a place you go to point and laugh at retards. What warped minds they have!
Imagine a world where you think Twitter is the good guy

Taylor Swift's Ghostwrite

2016 Oppression Olympics Bronze Medalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin and friends claim so often how the Farms is the devil and we can't be trusted, but yesterday when all this broke we got up to around 13k people here at one point most of which were guests.

They can say whatever they'd like in public but deep down they know our evidence is true and this is where they come when anything happens or they need receipts on a situation.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin reads some rando's message about neovaginas growing structures and features only present in natal women through literal magic which defies any form of logic and common sense with zero documentation, study, or proof and internalizes the information immediately, blindly defending it from anyone who points out it's physically impossible.

Meanwhile, Kevin is presented photographic and audio evidence of something which is perfectly aligned with reality when shown proof of Chris Chan raping his mother, and suddenly he's so scrutinizing that he refuses to believe the documentation isn't just faked by flawed A.I. software which isn't even close enough to the sophistication it needs to be in order to do so convincingly, and doesn't so much as look at it to begin with.

Okay.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
>"Targeted by KF even marginally"

Wedge, we didn't put such hard work into comprehensively doxxing you for you call it 'marginal' :( You're gonna hurt my delicate feefees.
>KF refuses to give Wedge his own thread just to spite him
>Wedge refuses to acknowledge he’s been completely and thoroughly doxxed by KF

Touché, Wedge.

Neko GF

Waiting for Spooky Month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin reads some rando's message about neovaginas growing structures and features only present in natal women through literal magic which defies any form of logic and common sense with zero documentation, study, or proof and internalizes the information immediately, blindly defending it from anyone who points out it's physically impossible.

Meanwhile, Kevin is presented photographic and audio evidence of something which is perfectly aligned with reality when shown proof of Chris Chan raping his mother, and suddenly he's so scrutinizing that he refuses to believe the documentation isn't just faked by flawed A.I. software which isn't even close enough to the sophistication it needs to be in order to do so convincingly, and doesn't so much as look at it to begin with.

Okay.
Well, Kevin is a gross, perverted man who has convinced himself that he's a hot woman and that the rancid, deflated scrotum in-between his legs is a vagina. He's clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Schatzi Katze

It's party time.
kiwifarms.net
I'd note that the Twitter LGBTQ community's a descendent of the Tumblr one, and there were queers warning queers away from the first scene for being toxic for a long time.

So the most confusing part of all of this is that even the saner and better-adjusted trannies have this cognitive blind spot, that maybe they need to be putting in some gatekeeping for their own safety. When you can tell me right out that you are aware that Chris-chan is a predator, but you won't yeet the predators? First rule of being a minority: Lead the fucking pitchfork-and-torches party against these people. Be seen at the front of the group, because if you aren't being vocally against this...silence is going to be 'read' as you being down for this shit.
They've been so indoctrinated to kneejerk against any perceived attack on their community that they will defend the worst of the worst even after something has been proven by non-KF sources to be true. Then its "well ok she may be a rapist but thats no reason to misgender her, thats dehumanizing".

I hope the community eats itself alive with dissonance from the growing influx of news reports of stunning and brave transwomen being exactly the fucking predators everyone was trying to warn them about. This is exactly what a lack of gatekeeping gets you.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

admiral

Diet Nazi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'studying' the audio. Get fucked Kevin, you're not the tranny FBI.

Chris' cadence is actually really unique (because tard), so deepfaking him could be hard as his speech has that weird arhythmic yet sing song sound common to spergs. If you really wanted to fake audio of Chris talking about fucking his mum (and why bother, when people have been joking about it for years?) you would really have to get someone to do a good impression of him and have them read off a script.