Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• DDoS is active again.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

Cerabella

kiwifarms.net
Horrible selfie ahead
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 01-03-28 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

E7qFcw2XMAYygQ2.jpg
Tweet | Archive
A troon bump a kevin tweet from 2018
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 01-05-14 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

Tweet | Archive
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 01-07-09 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

Tweet | Archive

Bonus Ripley
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 00-04-39 Tweets with replies by Ripley 🔜BLFC 😷 ( RipleyStorm) Twitter.png

Tweet | Archive

alpaca amhole

cringe and gay
kiwifarms.net
Horrible selfie ahead
View attachment 2396780
Tweet | Archive
A troon bump a kevin tweet from 2018
View attachment 2396788
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2396797
Tweet | Archive
>some of us use a similar word but I'd much rather you stay in the dark about that

it's transbian babe literally every normal lesbian has seen it 500 times on HER x

Also, it drives me crazy seeing these contrasts in the pictures of Wedge. Not that he's ever looked good, but he usually looks more subtle about it than this. This guy is literally balding?? He looks like a tortoise? I always have to do a double take in his group photos.

AMHOLIO

I NEED TRANSFOMERS FOR MY AMHOLE
kiwifarms.net
On the one hand, replying to a tweet from 2018 is tone deaf. On the other hand, Kevin is even more tone deaf with him not realizing that his fuckcircle doesn't represent all trans women, especially the ones who whine about not getting true and honest foid 'gina. "Get over yourselves" he says to lesbians "I know it's difficult to not be jelaous" he says a few sentences down. When you shit on other people, proping yourself up to be an untouchable class (instead of only an unfuckable one) is a fucking awful look. A lot of women hate shit like this because they've dealt with petty bitches like Kevin but who are actual women and dealt with how their queen bee antics made retarded men take women in general less seriously, as well as realizing that we can't shit on our sisters if we want comeradery. Sure, they shat on Kev first, but a graceful, actual woman wouldn't step on lessers to prop herself up.

Sorry, off topic sperging. Kevin is gross and I'm grateful he does not want to have sex with me.

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He gets clocked EVEN when speaking in a “high register”?

just lol

Non-trans AGP man goes out in public and does the Emily Howard screechy LAAAADY voice and SOMEHOW, people can totally tell??!! These people really do think “dress + squeaky high voice + titty = WOMAN.” They’re more misogynistic than actual dudebro misogynists.

e: sorry was replying to wrong quote on this other thing. For the above, I can only say that if balding ugly men want to stop chatting me up, and instead put on a dress and date each other exclusively, that would be GREAT. Thank you. Terrific. No one will be upset at that development.

He says cis people have a problem with his and others’ preferences (I refuse to say she, this man is not trans, he’s an autogynephile pretending to be trans and doesn’t belong among actual trans people). No, we just have a problem when you try to tell us OUR preferences, and try to inform lifelong cis lesbians that they’re all murderous bigots for not wanting dick. The constant whining that cis lesbians won’t date “girldick” and how that’s terrible and wrong is what people are complaining about.

Last edited:

Hitman One

Head of Research, Federal Bureau of Control
kiwifarms.net
Non-trans AGP man goes out in public and does the Emily Howard screechy LAAAADY voice and SOMEHOW, people can totally tell??!! These people really do think “dress + squeaky high voice + titty = WOMAN.” They’re more misogynistic than actual dudebro misogynists.
It's impossible not to clock trannies. No matter what surgery they have or what clothes they put on they will always look like men. Their bone structure, facial definition and fat distribution will always look male. Trannies will always seethe that nature has given human beings the ability to see through their very thin disguises so they have to revert to inventing doubleplusbad thoughtcrimes on twitter when they get called out.

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's impossible not to clock trannies. No matter what surgery they have or what clothes they put on they will always look like men. Their bone structure, facial definition and fat distribution will always look male. Trannies will always seethe that nature has given human beings the ability to see through their very thin disguises so they have to revert to inventing doubleplusbad thoughtcrimes on twitter when they get called out.
Agreed, it is very VERY hard to hide bone structure and voice timbre. If you didn’t start to transition before puberty whacked you with a skeletal-broadening, voice lowering dose of testosterone, you’re a bit effed.

WhineMeDineMe69Me

endless blockades for the pussyfooters
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is Ripley even talking about here? Yeah, talking in "a higher register" isn't fooling anyone, if anything it's just making you sound like even more of a weirdo freak than you already are. No amount of speech therapy is going to change your voice or make it sound natural coming from you. "Pass my ID upside down"? First, that's rude as hell. Second, if someone is asking for your ID, it's because they need to read something on it, so making them have to read it upside down is likely only making them look at it longer, therefore clocking you not only as man, but an asshole as well. And what part of grocery shopping is putting you in any situation where someone could give you "heck" (ew)?

Does he live in San Francisco? I'm sure everyone there is used to ugly freaks with dicks hanging out of their dresses picking up their Prep prescriptions.