Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• DDoS is active again.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

LTO Data Cartridge

Increasingly exhausted
kiwifarms.net

Chef Hanlon

Travis strikes again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Pass my ID upside down"? First, that's rude as hell. Second, if someone is asking for your ID, it's because they need to read something on it, so making them have to read it upside down is likely only making them look at it longer, therefore clocking you not only as man, but an asshole as well. And what part of grocery shopping is putting you in any situation where someone could give you "heck" (ew)?
At first I thought he meant that he was handing his ID upside down from his perspective, so that he wouldn't have to look at his own picture in the ID, but now it kinda makes more sense that he's handing it upside down to the other person in a vein attempt to not get clocked, as if the other person didn't already clock him before he approached.

To what point could any reasonable person on Earth deny that this is clearly a mental illness. Ripley is a man who cannot stand looking at his own reflection in a mirror, without it giving him panic attacks from seeing his own image. Let alone having other people look at him in public which causes him to flip out and have a complete meltdown. It's clear that the issue is not the way his physical body looks, but instead it's a problem that only exists in his mind.

LTO Data Cartridge

Increasingly exhausted
kiwifarms.net
Chris is all this place is gonna be talking about for a while isn't it?
Everything else will definitely slow down. I haven't seen much leaking but hopefully mods can move stuff if it starts getting annoying. This might not even be the worst of it, if Chris got arrested the entire site would meltdown for a week lol

Game master arino

kiwifarms.net
I am waiting impatiently for when Kevin reaches out to Chris and invites him to the tranch - if that has not already happened.

The next arc will be: The Tranch fighting against cops
Its gonna be like avatar basically. The jerkops will seige the tranch but thanks to CWCs magic powers they manage to repel the invasion. The tranch will be declared an independent state by the end of 2022 if CWC joins them screencap this post.

LTO Data Cartridge

Increasingly exhausted
kiwifarms.net
I gotta be one of the few who has never given a shit about Chris Chan ever. Mentally disturbed self professed troon with a history of doing horrible shit, rapes his mom? I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Aaaaaaaand it immediately happens again. I take back my optimism every thread outside the CWC section is going to become unusable.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
is kevin home at the tranch yet? or is he still fucking wedge and cucumber on the road with watching kid's movies in the hotel room afterwards?
On that note, how disappointed do you think the others will be when his layabout ass returns? If they cleaned (lol) up the toys scattered everywhere, they're about to get scattered everywhere again soon as the manchild returns to roost.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
On that note, how disappointed do you think the others will be when his layabout ass returns? If they cleaned (lol) up the toys scattered everywhere, they're about to get scattered everywhere again soon as the manchild returns to roost.
That's assuming Pennywise isn't baring his teeth (ar-15 and pistols) telling Kevin to "GET OUT!" cause he's too old for his tastes and did jack all when it came to working on the Tranch.