Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• DDoS is active again.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

Rainbow Frog Army

meh
kiwifarms.net
I hope they change the locks on him while he's away. You know, the eviction moratorium ends tomorrow...
On one hand, that might could as a self-help eviction which tends to go badly.

On the other hand, since when have the Tranchers thought their wacky hijinks through? Penny might have seen "Oh the eviction moratorium ends tomorrow, time to change the locks!" and didn't consider that it's a legal process.

Kevin is a source of fixed, constant income through his inheritance though, no? I remember early in the thread that was the agreed upon reason why they kept him around, and I don't see what would've changed that. I don't see Kev getting kicked out any time soon.
See above: Since when have they thought this through?

Depending on how CO laws are, he may not have any protections since he has no lease, or he may be a de jure tenant. (Check the local laws before you let somebody crash on your couch. If there's a de jure tenancy thing, make sure they never qualify for it. It'll save you later on.) Plus, if the Tranch thought their finances through well, they'd not be...

...well, a lot of things, but let's start with 'an alpaca ranch run by troons with negative clues on how to do anything agricultural.'

Last edited:

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
Come on, people. That nigga is not going to get thrown out.

He's like their mascot.

Besides, DenFur is next month!

We need to rally here, people!

To paraphrase Michael Stipe, "There's a lot of milk in this world, and baby, this milk's for me!"

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

In the immortal words of Daddy Null, "LOL CALM DOWN"

Swiss46

Existing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's assuming Pennywise isn't baring his teeth (ar-15 and pistols) telling Kevin to "GET OUT!" cause he's too old for his tastes and did jack all when it came to working on the Tranch.
Why would they kick out the piggy bank? They'd lose money and would get shit from the rest of the trans community jeopardizing further fundraisers.

moonchild

kiwifarms.net
Lmao @ these mongs blindly supporting Chris because he's trans. How does Kevin's circle not see how bad this makes them look?
There's a term called "respectability poltics" that's very controversial in woke circles. It's basically the idea that some people think minority groups should try to make themselves more presentable to mainstream society to get more accepted (for example, Bill Cosby talking about how young black people need to "pull up their pants")

Most woketards hate that shit despite the fact that it actually helps their cause. The mainstream gay community doing it's best to distance itself from the more unseemly elements, such as disavowing NAMBLA and promoting a more wholesome image of loving monogamous gay couples instead of the anything goes free for all that was the stereotype of gay men certainly helped the general public come around to gay marriage a lot quicker.

People like Kevin absolutely hate that shit cause basically, they know they aren't respectable and they don't want to change their ways. They want to be fully accepted by society, but they don't want to act in a way that well, makes them acceptable to society. basically they want their cake and eat it too. that's why they circle the wagons and protect any trans person no matter how bad they are. if the community starts actually gate keeping and making a point to protect it's reputation, they know their asses will be out the door next

Cerabella

kiwifarms.net
is kevin home at the tranch yet? or is he still fucking wedge and cucumber on the road with watching kid's movies in the hotel room afterwards?

I assume he's already back a the tranch since he posted his last consoomer toy he bought with yesterday e-beg.
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05-08-47 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05-09-20 Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS12 Soundblaster - Voya...png
Tweet | Archive

c'mon kev publicly defend chris-chan.
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05-11-32 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

Tweet | Archive

Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05-13-05 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

Tweet | Archive

Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05-14-18 Tweets with replies by 🏳️‍⚧️ Kathryn Gibes 🔜 DenFur ✨ ( Tran...png

E7qiOcEVEAI2Ipj.jpg
Tweet | Archive

Bonus Ripley
Screenshot 2021-08-01 at 05-16-16 Tweets with replies by Ripley 🔜BLFC 😷 ( RipleyStorm) Twitter.png

Tweet | Archive

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
There's a term called "respectability poltics" that's very controversial in woke circles. It's basically the idea that some people think minority groups should try to make themselves more presentable to mainstream society to get more accepted (for example, Bill Cosby talking about how young black people need to "pull up their pants")

Most woketards hate that shit despite the fact that it actually helps their cause. The mainstream gay community doing it's best to distance itself from the more unseemly elements, such as disavowing NAMBLA and promoting a more wholesome image of loving monogamous gay couples instead of the anything goes free for all that was the stereotype of gay men certainly helped the general public come around to gay marriage a lot quicker.

People like Kevin absolutely hate that shit cause basically, they know they aren't respectable and they don't want to change their ways. They want to be fully accepted by society, but they don't want to act in a way that well, makes them acceptable to society. basically they want their cake and eat it too. that's why they circle the wagons and protect any trans person no matter how bad they are. if the community starts actually gate keeping and making a point to protect it's reputation, they know their asses will be out the door next
Some of these degenerates never heard "It's easier to change yourself than to change the world," and it shows.
This made my skin crawl with revulsion and fear. Like I was seeing some predator that was only mimicking humanity.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
I assume he's already back a the tranch since he posted his last consoomer toy he bought with yesterday e-beg.
View attachment 2397541
Tweet | Archive
The figure is actually a $40 to $50 takara release of what was intially a US Walmart exclusive $30 figure made to celebrate Transformer's 35th anniversary. The only difference between this and the US version is the logo on the chest. The US release was based on a Japanese exclusive variant of Soundwave from headmasters, while the Japanese release is based on the Netflix Transformers show that made soundblaster into a separate crime boss type character. Naturally, the Takara version is scalped for $100 like every other fucking toy is right now in corona times.

The fact Gibes didn't expect there to be a window box is fucking dumb as bricks because there are literal stock photos in the official English import listings of the Takara variant. It's the exact same box as the US walmart release right down to the "35" on the side of it. Then again, this is the same guy that constantly pays 500 dollars on high end collector figures to treat them like utter shit but complains when a box set of a of interesting characters for $100 is too much because "only one bumblebee".

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Some of these degenerates never heard "It's easier to change yourself than to change the world," and it shows.

This made my skin crawl with revulsion and fear. Like I was seeing some predator that was only mimicking humanity.
556c4d0711650739dd2e8684ac6c6156.jpg

Still relevant, right? Especially when most of the Troons in Kevin's sphere have 2-4 eyes.

Last edited:

WhineMeDineMe69Me

endless blockades for the pussyfooters
kiwifarms.net
I just put two and two together that Kevin has taken off on Midwestern Degeneracy Tour 2K21 while his "Mxstriss" or whatever is at home, presumably in pain, injured with a dislocated shoulder. Seems pretty selfish to me. (Shocking behavior, I know) What's the point of even having a slave if they can't even help you out when you are laid up hurt? I guess Shitbreath Jen is still there, but even so, if my "partner" was hurt, I would probably cancel my Blowjobs Across America vacation and stay with them...

Maybe help Paul take care of the operation in Phil's place? Clean something? Do anything? Sometimes I think we exaggerate Paul's contempt for Kev because it's funnier for us if he hates Kevin, but seriously...Paul has got to be sitting there, seething while he plays with his guns, extra sore from doing the work of two troons, seeing Kevin retweet this: Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 12.46.36 AM.png

Then the clown caravan arrives home. Kevin is happy, giddy to relate tales of gaggin on girl dick in multiple time zones, Neck settling in for his new life of sloth and child abandonment. The animosity builds, and Kevin seems to have absolutely no idea.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 12.46.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 12.46.36 AM.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 38

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2397541
Tweet | Archive

c'mon kev publicly defend chris-chan.
View attachment 2397553
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2397559
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2397561
Tweet | Archive

Bonus Ripley
View attachment 2397564
Tweet | Archive
I am so sick of cucumber neck always making the exact same dead fish expression. Kind of like Kevin and his agp smirk.

I mean, keep doing it, it's great content to gawk at, but Jesus Christ. I kind of want to see a video of this freak talking. This fucker was part of that hotel threesome right? Did he hold the camera while Kevin awkwardly gargled Wedge?

Also, how mentally fucked was his girlfriend/wife that actually got on top of him enough times to have a few kids? Jesus Christ. It's like metokur said about panda and DSP: "did panda live in a gulag her entire life or something, and when she got out DSP was the first thing she saw and he just looked semi decent enough to be his girlfriend?"