Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

The Emperor Skeksis

Jim Henson's OC with three dicks
kiwifarms.net
Surely no one is surprised that Kevin is defending elder incest rape

Someone predicted it before it happened and it's par for the course.
He can add it to his fetish list. Although maybe it turns him off since he's a 'little'.
And now I want to vomit.
Gibes has a rape "fetish" and is defending CWC with conspiracy bs. Okay so now I went from thinking this person is rather creepy to just hating them.
Yeah, Kevin seems weird and dumb at first, but when you see more of him you realise he's an awful person. At least Kevin is too lazy to go out and hurt someone. The people he surrounds himself with are unfortunately more dangerous.

Owner of a Lonely Hole

Show me that fucking dirty broccoli bitch
kiwifarms.net
Give it time. Sooner or later, some fresh-groomed troon is going to crash at the Tranch and something dark and buried in Kevin's psyche will realize that he has power over this new arrival. Then the dam walls will burst.
I dunno. I think Kev is too much of a little bitch sub to wile out on another TiM. If a lady troon joined the tranch, however, I think that the rising bile of gross TiM entitlement (that will NEVER be stifled or masked by ~*HRT*~ by the way) would come bursting out of all of these grody dudes. Especially if Kevin’s spergouts at random women he encounters are to be believed.
Anytime another nasty fuckin’ crossdressing man joins to Tranch, the most Kevin would do is pull down his ranch dressing-stained pajama pants and present his amhole like a cat in heat UwU

KiwiFuzz

Ride or 41%
kiwifarms.net
Also, how mentally fucked was his girlfriend/wife that actually got on top of him enough times to have a few kids? Jesus Christ. It's like metokur said about panda and DSP: "did panda live in a gulag her entire life or something, and when she got out DSP was the first thing she saw and he just looked semi decent enough to be his girlfriend?"

After having read way too much of Bryan Loeper's Livejournal, I was left with the impression that they all lived in some shithole in South Carolina and the number of kids who weren't black, Baptists, or toothless trailer-dwelling methheads was not large. When there's 20 fish in the pond, the guy who has plans to go to college looks like a halfway decent prospect.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I know this ain't top of the skincare list given what we're working with but jesus Kevin, there's hundreds of affordable products dedicated to reducing the appearance of blackheads. It's so simple.
Asking Trans women to make any effort to look like women is transphobic.

>"Targeted by KF even marginally"

Wedge, we didn't put such hard work into comprehensively doxxing you for you call it 'marginal' :( You're gonna hurt my delicate feefees.
Almost sounds like he’s asking for more :\

Ripley is absolutely hilarious to follow. It’s almost like every waking minute of his life is pure agony. I have no idea how he gets “clocked“ out in public so regularly . What happens ?

Cashier: good afternoon ma- oh fuck me lol I almost thought you were a woman for a second! God how embarrassing would it be that I was to mistake you, a man, to be a woman? lol so anyway how can I help you today sir?”

Because they can't say that something on Kiwifarms is true because that would mean that some of the things said in their threads could be true.
if Chris Chan was to kill himself because of the farms and the news was broken here they would believe it without question.

go back to twitter or reddit, you literal retard

and thanks for letting CHRIS CHAN FORUM KNOW CHRIS FUCKED HIS MOM we had no idea!!!!!!!!
I came here to get away from the CwC rage mob 😢

What's the over/under on Kevin wanting to fuck his own mom?
Sister.

You can check out the op and see that kevin is literally wearing a skin suit of his sister. When he first transitioned and came out he looked just like her down to the same glasses and cloths.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
Ripley is absolutely hilarious to follow. It’s almost like every waking minute of his life is pure agony. I have no idea how he gets “clocked“ out in public so regularly . What happens ?

1.png

Gosh, being transgender just sounds so life-affirming and fun and great, and not at all a constant crushing battle against external reality. I'm glad these people are doing everything they can to get more and more little boys funneled into this lifestyle the second they put on a Disney princess dress or ask why they have a peepee instead of a bagina.

Chef Hanlon

Travis strikes again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:
Lmao, is Kevin really trying to argue against the existence of the word lazy as a conspiracy created by capitalism. Jesus Christ you can't make this shit up. This reminds me of a Grand Theft Auto radio ad I've heard before where the premise is "the things you do only sound bad because you're not describing them in the right way". I notice that Kevin seems to have this habit where tries to rephrase things in an attempt to try to make them sound better than they actually are.

For example instead of saying that he's a useless unemployed lay about. He claims that he "works from home".
1627823748335.png

Or instead of saying that he suffers from obesity, he describes it as his s q u i s h
1627823607593.png

Kevin isn't lazy you bigots, he's simply uhh... Chronically ill, disabled, over worked, exhausted, mentally ill. Yeah that's it, he's too mentally ill to do anything besides buy Transformers and post on twitter.

fnaarf

Certified Femcel™️
kiwifarms.net
Still not menstruation. You have no uterine lining to shed, sir, and you don't know the panic of running into the bathroom at work just as your chosen method of flow containment is about to fail. Why anybody would covet that experience is a mystery to me. If I could donate it while still keeping my ability to have kids naturally I probably would though.

White Devil

Well I may be a monster, but you're gay.
kiwifarms.net
Still not menstruation. You have no uterine lining to shed, sir, and you don't know the panic of running into the bathroom at work just as your chosen method of flow containment is about to fail. Why anybody would covet that experience is a mystery to me. If I could donate it while still keeping my ability to have kids naturally I probably would though.
Makes you wonder if twitter troons waste their e-begging money on pads or not.

AssignedEva

RIP Max the doxhound
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2398621

Gosh, being transgender just sounds so life-affirming and fun and great, and not at all a constant crushing battle against external reality. I'm glad these people are doing everything they can to get more and more little boys funneled into this lifestyle the second they put on a Disney princess dress or ask why they have a peepee instead of a bagina.
I love that he supposedly shouted "No means no". I don't think the man was talking to you because he wanted to have sex with you, Ripley.

Cnaiur urs Skiotha

Breaker of Horses and Men
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2398621

So no means no unless it's "no, I will not call you a woman". Good to know. Also interesting that the person shouting "I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE" was the victim and the one saying "I'm a man of god, sir," was committing "verbal assault".

Fetish Roulette

Round and round and round it goes...
kiwifarms.net
I love that he supposedly shouted "No means no". I don't think the man was talking to you because he wanted to have sex with you, Ripley.
Ripley starts screaming about sex at 1:30 in the morning, directly after coming home from a club where he was presumably "dolled up" with shitty makeup? Even he knows he looks like a prostitute, even if he'll only ever be one of the tranny ones.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
I can agree that sometimes the word "lazy" isn't appropriate for the situation/person. For example, someone who is extremely depressed and hasn't bathed or cleaned up their home in weeks, or the mom who just gave birth and she's too busy dealing with a newborn to take care of the house, etc. In those situations, calling a person lazy is simply not accurate, they clearly have other issues going on.

This does not apply to Kevy though. He's not laying in bed, too depressed to do anything, or trying to take care of someone that takes away all his time and energy. Nope, Kevin's biggest day-to-day struggle is trying figuring out what new toy to buy.

'Lazy' is the perfect word for Kevin. Kevin is very lazy. He is too tired and disabled to work or do basic chores, yet he "somehow" finds the spoons to go gallivanting with his clown prostitute and cucumber boyfriend? Really funny how that works.