Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

Vlad III Tepes

Voivode of Wallachia
kiwifarms.net
I'm no lawyer, but it's my understanding that leaving a pitifully small inheritance is, not standard, but an accepted practice. It prevents the argument that the heir was forgotten and thus give grounds to contest the will.
Fair point. Perhaps leaving him nothing is the best option. But I don't know if Mr. Lemke is the sort to willfully forget his son. As, for all we know, he might have tried to reach out in the past, before his son essentially changed his entire identity.

Assigned Host Body

Dia de los Muertos kraken mermaid Xmas ornament
kiwifarms.net
Hmm....
View attachment 2565440

Seriously I imagine it's because he was born entitled and will die entitled. He's homeless and at a job he hates and goddamnit he deserves better from this cis hetero society that traps him. He has such a low emotional iq that he can't see the real problems/consequences of his actions nor can he accept blame for anything or else his ego would crumble. He also has little to no empathy for the most part, and is stalwart on how things SHOULD be. I would not be surprised if he actually has autism, but I'd hate to insult my puzzle piece brothers and sisters like that.

He really has no concept of sexy that most humans can comprehend. At least he makes most biolesbians log the fuck off of twitter for a good week or more.

I'd compare him to Bruce Campbell because he hates it when he is, but I love Bruce too much to drag him through the mud like this. :heart-empty:

Kiwifarms truly is invested in the future of lolcows and watching the world burn.

By that logic, you are both male and female, so using birth pronouns means we're not misgendering them. :hah:

A lot of troons are reactionary: Wedge is a prime example as he left his conservative Christian family and became a pagan troon who sleeps around gaily. A lot more are much more subtle than that, though. Not all troons are rebellious, but you can easily tell when they do stuff just to make normies mad versus for themselves.

I always like it when they get BTFO'd and assblasted either on purpose or accidentally by someone or something they can't challenge. Now THAT is a cry free laugh.
That's true. But I'll still pour one out for humanity, after.

* I have to start proofreading.

Last edited:

S.C.U.D.

Full-Blown AIDS
kiwifarms.net
I'm no lawyer, but it's my understanding that leaving a pitifully small inheritance is, not standard, but an accepted practice. It prevents the argument that the heir was forgotten and thus give grounds to contest the will.
Rioley could also simply not be an entitled piece of shit and deal with it. I've had grandparents die and leave me nothing and I don't mind. I'm not owed anything because someone I'm close to up and died. And I suspect all my dead relatives I was closer to than Rioley is to his dear old dad.

Lorgar

Bearer of the Word
kiwifarms.net
Mr and Mrs Lemke must be living in a particular flavour of nightmare. His sister seemed like she had it all going for her. Talent, looks and though she wasn't a household name she had a level of success that many an indie artist would kill for. Losing any child so suddenly would be utterly heartbreaking. Then they're left with Brett. My heart genuinely goes out to them and I hope that Brett treats them well but chances are that he treats them even worse than he treats any other poor sods to have the displeasure of meeting him

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Rioley could also simply not be an entitled piece of shit and deal with it. I've had grandparents die and leave me nothing and I don't mind. I'm not owed anything because someone I'm close to up and died. And I suspect all my dead relatives I was closer to than Rioley is to his dear old dad.
While I agree that Rio *should* stop acting like a third-rate e-thot denied her $5 simp donations, riddle me this: if you were parent to that burbling blob of unwarranted entitlement, would you want to leave your last will and testament up to his better nature?

Assigned Host Body

kiwifarms.net
I think Neck is trying his hand at cracking eggs. If I'm wrong, I still see HRT in this flamingo's future.
He has an inflatable flamingo suit (?) with elephantiasis legs, Kevin would love him.

All he has to do is say the Troon Identity Shahada. and poof ! He is a lesbian.

NeckArtist.jpgNeckCrack.jpgFlamingoAsks.jpgNecksPassion.jpgNecksPassion.jpgIsGraphicDesign.jpgFlamingo.jpgInflatedFlamingo.jpg

Chef Hanlon

Haunted HKS Cadillac Hearse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I totally thought the black haired dude was Kevin at first glance. Thought he decided to become his own “big titty goth gf”.
It’s upsetting to know that there’s that many ugly men out there. And they all have the same fried unkempt hair and shitty glasses.
I don't know why, but it makes me feel weird seeing Kevin complementing what is essentially an almost exact carbon copy of himself with black hair. It's like if someone decided to make a lazy recolor of Kevin and called him dark Kevin.
Were I him I'd simply leave Brett a single $1 bill, as a message to him that, while I might have thought of him, the paltry inheritance signifies my utter disappointment and shame. Not that that would cause him to stop and consider his actions. I'm sure Brett would simply seethe on Twitter about how little he received from his oh-so-bigoted parents.
If I was Brett's dad I would leave him exactly $0.41 which I think would be somewhat fitting.

Assigned Host Body

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I could see having that flamingo suit as a joke because I love John Waters, but it isn't a joke isn't it and that suit is cum stained to hell and back?
I love John Waters even more since I've seen troons seething and calling him transphobic, for being an old gay man with basic biology knowledge and zero fucks to give.

Kingfisher9000

L O N E L Y S P A C E V I X E N S
kiwifarms.net
I think Neck is trying his hand at cracking eggs. If I'm wrong, I still see HRT in this flamingo's future.
He has an inflatable flamingo suit (?) with elephantiasis legs, Kevin would love him.

All he has to do is say the Troon Identity Shahada. and poof ! He is a lesbian.

View attachment 2567803View attachment 2567804View attachment 2567806View attachment 2567807View attachment 2567807View attachment 2567808View attachment 2567809View attachment 2567815
This dude wishes he had Neck’s neck.

CommonSenseWYAHoney

Look at this tangle of thorns.
kiwifarms.net
I was originally poking around Twitter to update the Tranch thread, but I got curious and used @Swerf'n'Terf ‘s cards to check in on the Kevin orbiters (thank you so much, I could never and still can’t get them straight in my head, no pun intended!). The results of this Twitter session is of mild interest at best.

The first person I checked on was Kevin obviously, and thankfully this time his latest tweet was not as Islamic as the first time I visited his account out of curiosity. It was still pretty weird though. EC5A68D4-77FF-4DA1-B791-A2D38340FFD7.jpeg
[Archive]

He and Neck celebrate their 3 month anniversary today.
397DD868-699C-4F83-83CB-07D4B85FA74E.jpeg
[Archive]
267295F8-5E2F-4CF0-9120-D5CBF8D19DA0.jpeg04085423-9FF3-41E7-8160-0A2F692DA16D.jpeg

Wedge shared some childhood allergy woes:
BAF923C2-ECD5-4FE0-80CA-92769C73D459.jpeg
[Archive]

And Rioley posted a good morning selfie.
2708A18A-C274-47E9-8BB6-95E404CE60FB.jpeg
[Archive]
236C9020-EEB0-4915-BBE7-196988916D6A.jpeg
Then followed up with this 18 minutes later.
01E7796B-BD6A-44DB-91A0-432BE8A9F68A.jpeg
[Archive]
And yesterday afternoon, he decided to share this with all of us.
03EE0CA2-A9F9-4126-A8AC-51552E812F25.jpeg
[Archive]
8BC705DA-DF31-45F5-A368-6E21A344D949.jpeg

Snow Miku

It's [SPOOKY] to be [SCARY]!
kiwifarms.net
*sigh* I had this same feeling when Kindness's pre-freakout pictures were posted, but now that it's been revealed that Ripley was a fairly normal, dateable dude before he was a literal diaper-shitting exceptional individual, I just feel so apathetic.

Imagine falling in love with a quirky cosplaying geek girl or an academic guy who reminds you of Bruce Campbell, and then you turn around one day and they're screeching about their robot baby headmates getting raped a thousand times, or demanding you change their poopy diapers and masturbating to cartoon baby animals. Were the seeds of madness always in there? I want to believe that it's internet poisoning and if they had been going through the exact same stuff in the 90s or early 00s, they would be normal, but maybe that's just cope?

Normally seeing the normal person -> tranny loser pipeline is darkly funny, but these two are close enough to the sort of people in my social spheres that it's depressing. Still funny, don't get me wrong. But depressing :(

I'd say it's my own fault for being a filthy leftoid, but I've seen enough "haha isn't it so funny I used to be a god-fearing Christian republican before I was a lesbian tranny hooker?" stories to know that rightoids have it only slightly better. Our society hell!

UselessRubberKeyboard

This *is* my scary avatar. You ever use a Speccy?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kevin, sincerely. Consider dying. Ruin the lives of lonely depressed adult men all you want but this mtf NEED to be around kids, project your fetish onto them, and "crack" their eggs?

I can safely say that if this creep said something like that to my child, coupled with autogynesmile, I'd deck him on the spot. Creeping on kids is the limit. Don't do it, Kevvie, unless you want to find out exactly how 'mama bear protectiveness' really works. Just asking for trouble.

edit: fucking sausage fingers.