Horrorcow Kevin Gibes / Kathryn Gibes / TransSalamander / RageTreb / The Green Salamander - "Am hole:" The epitomized Twitter MtF you thought was just a myth! Donate to his Transformers toy fund today!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Kevin protects pedophiles and rapists just because they're trans! Who else will he blindly defend?

• Total voters

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
Piss poor excuse for a man, pathetic even as a eunuch. Flail around more, kevin, glad you gelded yourself.
'Geld.' Mm..first time I've heard that word.

Has anyone else just learned so many new (and disgusting) words thanks to Kevin's thread? Fistula. Vaginismus. Vaginoplasty. Polycule. Metamour. Transgender rights. A shitton of pill and drug names.

Say what you will about the breadth and depth of my vocabulary but I honestly had never heard these words before this thread. Examining the hulking ball of turds known as Kevin proves edifying now and then.

Law

hates dogs, loves vicodin
kiwifarms.net
I've actually learned tons of cool farming and medical facts from this thread.
Learning about what a sex-change surgery actually is was a big part of my peaking. Before, "sex-change" was just kind of a punchline and I didn't think about it. Now, I know way too much about the AmHole.

the khat quaffer

kiwifarms.net
I've actually learned tons of cool farming and medical facts from this thread.
Learning about what a sex-change surgery actually is was a big part of my peaking. Before, "sex-change" was just kind of a punchline and I didn't think about it. Now, I know way too much about the AmHole.
Yeah I think we're all walking out of Tranch University with associate's degrees in amhole-ology. ABET accredited.

The tuition cost is pretty low, just a wafer-thin slice of your sanity.

BSC

My pussy was cancelled
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is STILL seething about the Chappelle special lmao.
seething1.png
seething2.png
Link | Archive

#NotaFetish
fetish1.png
fetish2.png
Link | Archive

the khat quaffer

kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up Kevin, Jesus Christ. You try so hard to sound so smart and informed in every hot-take sociopolitical tweet but you don't know anything.

It's not an ongoing controversy because netflix is facing backlash and Dave is shaking in his $900 boots. The "controversy" hasn't quieted down simply because normal sane people want to shove it in trannies' faces that we're sick and tired of your pseudoscience bullshit. We're happy to see a big name person saying what everyone is thinking. You can't fucking state simple biological facts anymore thanks to the thought policing you benefit from. We're tired of your alphabet shit and watching all you faggot-ass danger hairs cope and seethe is hilarious. Ironic, for all the people you have muted/blocked, the public at large has YOU muted too.

Why don't YOU retweet netflix? Why don't YOU write a long pointless manifesto about how you'll never watch Netflix ever again? Why don't YOU cancel your subscription (if you even have one)? Oh that's right, Steven Universe isn't going to watch itself for the hundredth time and you're probably too stupid to use torrents. Rest assured that nothing you do on twitter will matter to netflix, but at least put your money where your mouth is. Was Kevin chimping when Cuties was airing on Netflix? Or was he slamming his necro-clit furiously to the white kids?

Protest schemes that don't cost the participants any time, money or effort are always the most popular...and also the least effective.

tumblr_b199b5b5c794be56ce06a0e1043009f8_1f4c58e2_1280.jpg

AGPinochet

kiwifarms.net
"Quit your job" -Man who has no Job, responsibilities or obligations
#NotaFetish
What the fuck is he even trying to imply here? That drawing a female version of a male character makes you an Autogynephile? That drawing a female version of a male character with great big honkers makes you an Autogynephile? That liking female versions of male characters with great big honkers makes you an Autogynephile? Is Kevin really trying to imply heterosexual attraction to art depicting women makes you a Transsexual? Has Tranny Insanity so thoroughly rotted his brain that everything means that everyone is a tranny now?

Last edited:

Hitman One

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net
Wedge's butcher surgery appointment has been moved closer, to June next year, so he urgently needs some money from retards on twitter. He should try selling his "sex" videos to the CIA to use when they torture rendered Arabs in Moldovan black sites, they would be begging to be waterboarded to death:
Screenshot_20211015-001522_Brave.jpg

He has currently raised $300 whole dollars!
Screenshot_20211015-002038_Brave.jpg
https://archive.md/o7124

[are URL bbcode tags fucked for anyone else when editing posts? The gofundme archive link won't become a hyperlink for some reason.]

AirdropShitposts

I *honk* for BISEXUAL RIGHTS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2626226
View attachment 2626227
Link | Archive
Oh no, what will Netflix do without all the queers who... "run their social media accounts"?

Does he really think billion dollar corporations get anxiety over downvotes and getting dunked on as much as he claims to?

The only time Netflix will seriously care about you is when you're cancelling your account.